• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PWG - LBT2 Unity! *PRE-REG. CLOSED* TOMORROW! Ally+Swordgard+Holy

Status
Not open for further replies.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
holy crap, I had to look at that payout 20 times before I realised that 4th and 5th place are getting 20 DOLLARS as opposed to 20 percent of the pot.

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
LetBrawlToronto you can confirm me for a TV, Wii with Brawl disc and Brawl+. Also now that Pound is over expect a lot of people to sign up. HYPE!

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
one more question about the payout.

it says 20$ for 4th and 20$ for fifth

since there will be 2 ppl in 5th place are they spliting that 20$? if not thats slightly unfair to the dude that got 4th, as he should be getting more money then them.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Alright, I'll probably come to this.

Is it possible to bus from Mississauga all the way to Toronto?
Meadowvale GO Station takes you to Union. Or you can arrive at Clarkson Terminal and ride the GO Train to Union. Your choice.

The train takes longer, but it's somewhat cheaper.

its a beer commercial

an awesome beer commercial
Yes.

Also, I just realized how expensive this tournament is going to be. $20 to get there, another $20 for vBrawl and the venue fee, $25 dollars for food, and then another $10 for Brawl+ singles. That's $75 dollars.

Jesus Christ.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Understandable, but my unemployed behind is going to need some financial assistance.

So. Carpools?

Also, I'll bring a Wii with a copy of vBrawl.

Mr. TD

Smash Journeyman
I currently have two spots open in my car at the least, so Ray_Kalm/M@rik pm me with your location in sauga and I can probably give you guys a ride, M@rik you told me where abouts you were at last time we spoke but give me a more specific location, and I'll see what I can do.

.Marik

is a social misfit
Sure thing.

Pick me up in front of Meadowvale Town Centre, in front of Metro.

Or I could PM you my personal address, if you're willing to drive a bit further, maybe about 5 minutes.

Mr. TD

Smash Journeyman
Yeah I can probably do it, I just want to see where Ray_Kalm lives in relation to you and the 401, because if you both are relatively close or on route to each other/ the venu then I have no problem with driving you guys.

Iliad

Smash Lord
Hey crazy idea for the b+ community. Hows about this time, when I ask to be registered into the bracket, YOU ****ING REGISTER ME INTO THE BRACKET. 5ive I wanted to smack the slant eyes off your face when I saw that brack sans "Iliad".

*****es fear the B+ Link, obviously.

F1ZZ

Smash Lord
Hey crazy idea for the b+ community. Hows about this time, when I ask to be registered into the bracket, YOU ****ING REGISTER ME INTO THE BRACKET. 5ive I wanted to smack the slant eyes off your face when I saw that brack sans "Iliad".

Made my day.

10lols

5ive

Smash Champion

wat

LOLOL

Akariss

Smash Ace
NNID
Akariss
3DS FC
4785-4779-5306
George you really should change the attendance list so you can allow melee people to register too, it's nice to see who's showing but there's no option for melee people at the moment.

idea

Smash Master
probably also confirmed for melee.

someone should pick up yoshi in melee. i dunno, just a sudden thought. i wonder how far bernard's yoshi would get.

pkmvodka

Smash Lord
Josh told me about this tournament at some point during last weekend at pound 4. I'm very interested and will most likely come for melee.

:)

AvariceX

Smash Champion
NNID
AvariceX
3DS FC
1177-8001-5699
Man up KID; I'm entering Melee just to get 4-stocked by everyone XD

...I'm winning Brawl and Brawl+ though so no big deal about the $ loss =)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom