• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Push me. And then just touch me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I'm surprised at how docile you are about the whole thing, which makes it a lot worse.

Arbutus

Smash Rookie
I'm surprised at how docile you are about the whole thing, which makes it a lot worse.

I dunno. It's been a few months now so ehhhh.
Plus like, it's enabled me to be a freeeeeeee seventeen year old. :B!
PLUS things never really phase me.
I couldn't sleep immediately after it though? If that makes you feel better. >:C

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
I'm talking about your own levels of aggression.

Most kids in England have a lot of friends, and usually when stuff like this happens with stepfathers/boyfriends, they usually do some violent stuff themselves.

So I guess kudos for not being like that.

Arbutus

Smash Rookie
I'm talking about your own levels of aggression.

Most kids in England have a lot of friends, and usually when stuff like this happens with stepfathers/boyfriends, they usually do some violent stuff themselves.

So I guess kudos for not being like that.
Oh well I mean, my friends wanted to kill him. :B They were all ready and whatnot. I had to tell them it wasn't worth it. Because it wasn't. :V

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Most of my friends are sadists. :/

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
Soooo, any idea on what happened to Pete? Did he at least get charged or something?
And I'm guessing you don't want to go into why you were attacked in the first place right?
All in all, very interesting story lol

Also, who attacks a sleeping person? What a ****ing *****.

Glad to hear things turned out relatively well in the end though.

Arbutus

Smash Rookie
Soooo, any idea on what happened to Pete? Did he at least get charged or something?
And I'm guessing you don't want to go into why you were attacked in the first place right?
All in all, very interesting story lol

Also, who attacks a sleeping person? What a ****ing *****.

Glad to hear things turned out relatively well in the end though.
I could have pressed charges. But if they like, just fined him he'd probably mooch of my mom. And probably would have mooched off her for the lawyer too. So I didn't. :B

Teran

Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
IT'S TRUE ENOUGH.

P.S. Be my friend so I can go back to leaving annoying comments on your wall or whatever it's called. :D <3
I accepted your friend request, although I could've sworn I never removed you from my friend's list, so I blame you.

Arbutus

Smash Rookie
I accepted your friend request, although I could've sworn I never removed you from my friend's list, so I blame you.
I never added you or accepted you if/when you tried to add me. :B I wanted to have just one friend like I have just one post. Whatever, ruining it for yoooou.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I could have pressed charges. But if they like, just fined him he'd probably mooch of my mom. And probably would have mooched off her for the lawyer too. So I didn't. :B
Really?

My mom doesn't even care. It's my fault.
Knowing this, I would've charged him regardless of what happens to my mother, if I was in that situation. People shouldn't get away with doing things like that imo. Beating the **** out of you and uttering death threats isn't something that should just go un-noticed and unpunished. But, your choice.

I can only guess that you did something to him to make him do all that **** to you. Something that might get you in trouble if you went to the police maybe?

Can't say for sure, but you never got into what made petey-boy go absolutely insane.

But that was all months ago like you said, so no need to get back into all of that when everything is going so well, right?
:)

RyuReiatsu

Smash Journeyman
Arbutus, you are my new hero. ****.

That kinda things are just so messed up. I'm surprised that you stayed so, hum.... numb.
I'm quite violent when it comes to such things, props to you for being smart.
You'll have to teach me the basics to bringing our inhumanity to a whole new level.

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
Wow dude..that's awful. Well at least you're finally out of there and with a pretty nice paying job as well but ****..

And ryu, I'd say the inhuman one is his "parents" from what we've heard from his story.

RyuReiatsu

Smash Journeyman
Wow dude..that's awful. Well at least you're finally out of there and with a pretty nice paying job as well but ****..

And ryu, I'd say the inhuman one is his "parents" from what we've heard from his story.
Why would it be them? Being ***** and violent are the most human things one can do.
He didn't not fight back due to fear, he's just that cool.

Hope you get my reasoning. It's a compliment, just so you know.
Otherwise, I'm not justifying myself anyway.

Arbutus

Smash Rookie
Really?

Knowing this, I would've charged him regardless of what happens to my mother, if I was in that situation. People shouldn't get away with doing things like that imo. Beating the **** out of you and uttering death threats isn't something that should just go un-noticed and unpunished. But, your choice.

I can only guess that you did something to him to make him do all that **** to you. Something that might get you in trouble if you went to the police maybe?

Can't say for sure, but you never got into what made petey-boy go absolutely insane.

But that was all months ago like you said, so no need to get back into all of that when everything is going so well, right?
:)

I would have won against him. What I did was a big deal except not really considering how it went. By the way, he's always been insane. This is the...second time he beat me up. Last time because I decked him because he was making fun of me for being a fgggt.
By the way, just because my mom didn't care doesn't mean I don't care about her. Plus she only knew what he told her at the time which was lie upon lie upon lie. :B

Arbutus, you are my new hero. ****.

That kinda things are just so messed up. I'm surprised that you stayed so, hum.... numb.
I'm quite violent when it comes to such things, props to you for being smart.
You'll have to teach me the basics to bringing our inhumanity to a whole new level.
Thank you? I'm not always so composed. :B

Jim Morrison

Smash Authority
Don't worry, I liked you story. It's about a man rising above his instincts and keeping his calm in a messed up situation, making the best of it and in the end overcoming the big bad.

I'd give it a 9.5/10 if this was fiction. Sadly, it was not.

Arbutus

Smash Rookie
Don't worry, I liked you story. It's about a man rising above his instincts and keeping his calm in a messed up situation, making the best of it and in the end overcoming the big bad.

I'd give it a 9.5/10 if this was fiction. Sadly, it was not.
Snap! I should have just said it was a made-up story. :B Then people would appreciate it more for its message and not baaaaaw over my life.

DTP

L o s t - in reality~
I would have won against him. What I did was a big deal except not really considering how it went. By the way, he's always been insane. This is the...second time he beat me up. Last time because I decked him because he was making fun of me for being a fgggt.
By the way, just because my mom didn't care doesn't mean I don't care about her. Plus she only knew what he told her at the time which was lie upon lie upon lie. :B
Does your mother know he's insane? lol
I'm mean, you'd think she would know since their together. I'm sure you've told her that so, you know, the same thing doesn't happen to her when he inevitably snaps again.
I can only assume she didn't believe you if you did try and tell her?
:(

Sorry if I'm going into this too much......

EDIT: If their not together anymore than it's all good I suppose lol

rodscholl

Smash Rookie
shazam

Sucked to register to respond... but, glad its over. Stumbled across this post.

Phew, nice story, dude. The bad news is that you're ****ed. The good news is that sounds like you got your **** together enough to survive it. Likely take about 20 years of soul-searching to process it all in a way that doesn't feel like cancer. Okay, maybe 15 years.

Remember the name of whoever hooked you up with the job - you might want to thank them in ten years. Man, teachers occasionally can be compassionate. I think back to some small things people did for me way back when... at the time it was minorly helpful. In retrospect, they wanted to do more, but you can't get involved between kid and parent -- that's a ****-storm. So people help from sideways, and can't even tell you what ****ups they think your parents are.

As far as deserving the beating... for what would you beat the **** our of your kids? If they stole your wallet? Smoked pot? Stained the couch? I mean... I wouldn't justify someone elses behavior unless I'd do the same thing. But maybe you beat your kid brother and torture cats, what do I know.

Anyway, wish there was more I can (was willing :p) to do to help. Nothing eighty years won't cure. The worms enjoy all rot-flesh, regardless of what irreparably damaged hole you slid out from. Peace.

Mota

"The snake, knowing itself, strikes swiftly"
What with the jumping into the garbage truck and sleeping in leaves, I had my doubts whether it was true, but it's so wild it has to be. <3

But yea, whatever you did, you didn't deserve to be beat up so savagely, and by your father...
The wasyyou're just shrugging it off, I kinda feel for the garbage man.

I'm with you on the whole not getting revenge thing, I would've done the same.

Good to know your still holding your head high and smiling. :) Hows the job going?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom