• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Purchased US Brawl, Marth + Falco are the same, video in post

aho43

Smash Lord
Picked up my copy of Brawl from a place called Pandora's Cube in College Park, MD around noon. I've been speed unlocking since 2:30. Took a break at R.O.B. figured I'd make a video to demo marth + falco. They are exactly the same contrary to what DMBrandon posted. Here is the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Mb-4lsY5_Q

Tenel

Smash Rookie
didn't he say he had a BETA copy of US brawl? As in not the release build?

fireb0rn

Smash Apprentice
thanks for the confirmation... I had a feeling he was just trolling.

YSM

Smash Apprentice
What did dmbrandon say was supposedly different about them in the NA version?

Metzger

Smash Apprentice
Told ya. :p

Hey, since you're here - please let me know if you happen to unlock Earthbound as a Masterpiece. I haven't seen it yet and I'm worried it was just flat taken out. That would suck.

Iraku

Smash Cadet
Already figured that they were lies, but now it is in video form so that people might actually notice this. Good job.

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
Dmbrandon doesn't know what he's talking about.
didn't he say he had a BETA copy of US brawl? As in not the release build?
Wouldn't the beta US version be the Japanese copy? LOL, seriously... Did Dmbrandon even prove he had a US copy at all to begin with? I didn't see anything that proved he had it, although I may be wrong.

Seriously though... dmbrandon is just trying to garner as much fame as possible early on, and it seems like he resorted to creating lies to perpetuate his fame and knowledge on Brawl.

Wife

Smash Lord
LOL. I was just about to make this same thread myself, but I didn't get off work until a little bit ago. Good ****, Aho.

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
Hmm, so not only is DMbrandon a ****ty player and a sort of virus in the community, he's also a liar.

Good **** Aho. Glad to hear a respectable smasher confirm such things.
Qft

good **** aho

MookieRah

Kinda Sorta OK at Smash
Where is Dmbrandon anyways? Shouldn't he have come in here by now and challenged random people for wifi matches but not offer the same challenge to myself and other known players by now?

AlphaDragoon2002

Smash Ace
NNID
AlphaDragoon02
Shame though, one of the other guys saying they changed stuff said that Ike's Side + B couldn't be meatblocked anymore. That would've been nice. XD

INs4niTY-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Marouf
.............................. Thanks man, that ****** who made things up should get a nice falco flykick up his ***.

Azura

Smash Cadet
I was waiting for this. Good show. Replying to bump the topic up since it's relatively important.

Hydde

Smash Lord
NNID
Rahrthur
Hmm, so not only is DMbrandon a ****ty player and a sort of virus in the community, he's also a liar.

Good **** Aho. Glad to hear a respectable smasher confirm such things.
good to know.

I still cannot belive how many people were speculating in that thread without actual proof.

Masque

Keeper of the Keys
[insert gif of random "exposed" victim from Phoenix Wright]

Mwahahah. Fun stuff. Thanks for the clarification! :grin:

GinRei

Smash Apprentice
Picked up my copy of Brawl from a place called Pandora's Cube in College Park, MD around noon.
I always thought it was called Pandora's Box? Meh, either way, not surprising at all that they broke street date.

If only this were earlier in the week, I might've been willing to drive the hour up there to get it.

Kirby M.D.

Smash Journeyman
hey lay off, maybe dmbrandon's fingers really ARE too slow to shdl
And maybe JFK, Elvis, and Tupac are living in the Lincoln Statue's nose. Anyhoo, I had a feeling that Dm wasn't the most reputable of sources; so it's nice to get confirmation.

Top Bottom