• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Punch-Out!! Assist Trophy

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrossoverMan

Smash Ace
I have an idea for a new assist trophy for Super Smash Bros 4.

Little Mac was a pretty cool assist trophy in Brawl, but who could replace him in SSB4? There are so many great boxer characters in Punch-Out, and each one has their own unique moveset. Here are my ideas:

Piston Hondo (Piston is pretty much a replacement for Mac as an assist in SSB4, except he's quicker and more powerful. He can zip across the stage and pull off a four punch combo called the Hondo Rush, and just before he leaves he performs a rapid fire punch followed up by two uppercuts.)

Von Kaiser (Von Kaiser will bash his own head before screaming and launching himself forward with a massive overhead smash that instantly KOs whoever is in his way)

Great Tiger (Great Tiger throws hollow and real versions of himself in random order that knock away opponents)

CrossoverMan

Smash Ace
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU-

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
As there is already a thread for this. I'm going to lock this.

You can find the other thread in the Little Mac subsection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom