• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pulseman for SSBB!!

tirkaro

Smash Champion
wtf, pulseman can't get in, he sux, and would be teh samis/sawnik klone, lol.

lordhokage obsession aside, I do want pulseman in brawl, simply because jill was AT'd. c'mon, gamefreak has to be repped for SOMETHING besides pokemon, right? ........right? :urg:

Chepe

Smash Lord
Its interesting to note that if Pulseman was in the game, Volt Tackle would probably be his Up B... Serious, it would not be a final smash because Pulseman uses it to get to higher ground in his game.

Isnt Pulseman disqualified just by never having been on a Nintendo platform though?

tirkaro

Smash Champion
Its interesting to note that if Pulseman was in the game, Volt Tackle would probably be his Up B... Serious, it would not be a final smash because Pulseman uses it to get to higher ground in his game.

Isnt Pulseman disqualified just by never having been on a Nintendo platform though?
he was on the mega drive. you can play the mega drive on your wii. yeah. so I guess SEGA doesn't count.

alpha n00b

Smash Ace
*sumons Ridley*
LOL!, why bother?, Ridly's death is inevitable anyways, especially to Pulseman who is electrical based, and elec is super-effective against the flying dirtbag. :p

And we all know Pulseman is more likely to be playable than that flying newt.

alpha n00b

Smash Ace
You do realize that he only was only on the Megadrive and that the Megadrive isn't a Nintendo system right? Which means, NO PULSEMAN in Brawl EVER!
Did you even bother reading the 1st post?, i posted a list of reasonings....

alpha n00b

Smash Ace
This is why he won't be in Brawl in any form... it doesn't matter how many reasons you give, he was never on a Nintendo system, that makes him ineligible to be in Brawl.
He's on the Japanese VC, which the VC is on a Wii, that's a Nintendo system RIGHT THERE BUDDY! :psycho:

alpha n00b

Smash Ace
Because unlike Jill, he has a workable moveset, it'd be impossible make a moveset based around nothing but drilling...

TidalSpiral

Smash Journeyman
If he hasn't been on Nintendo, then wtf is this? @_@

*draws picture of clown which comes to life*

"Huah huah, hey there Tidal!"

... Go to Hell, clown.

*lights clown on fire, laughs maniacally as he melts into the kitchen tile and a horrid smell begins to fill the room*

I did it all for the nookie.

~N9NE~

Smash Master
NNID
LondonAssyrian
Pulseman is too big to be in Brawl.

He would be awkward.

Luke Groundwalker

Smash Lord
This support thread wouldn't be so stupid if the topic creator wasn't an idiot.

Pulseman is completely possible in Brawl, but I don't think he'll get in. And yes, Ridley has a higher chance of being playable than Pulseman, you have to be an idiot to say otherwise.

Superninjabreadman

Smash Lord
I personaly think that theres too many "Man" reps that people want.

Pacman

Megaman

Bomberman

Pulseman..

It'd kinda be like having Mario Linkio Zeldaio and Bowserio. (even though thats a bad example) It'd be sorta a repeating theme or whatever.

Top Bottom