• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PSX emulator on my Wii...???

Status
Not open for further replies.

D1337

Smash Apprentice
So. I recently got the PSX emulator on my Wii. But im not to sure hoe to get the roms to work.
Check it. I've DL roms before but those were for NES.GBA games which are easy and simple to install... I recently DL a PSX Rom of CrashTeamRacing. It came with 8 parts to DL. DL'd them all and got 2 files out of it. Now, I know one should be in the games/ROMs folder and I assume one should in in a "Bios" folder?

Why do I think this?
Every time I try to start the game it says "Bio not found" and nothing happens. What exactly needs to be in the "Games" and "Bio" folders?

Specifically, I have a Bin.File and some other file. I assume both are needed but I just cant figure where to put them.

link2702

Smash Champion
ugh....ps emulators are a pain even on the pc, honestly i'm not sure how to get em to work myself, i'm waiting till the psx emulators for wii get a bit more advanced, as of right now they're only in beta or something like that. so ya...i'd love to hear how to get em to work myself when i do eventually download the roms to em.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom