• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pros, Cons

Swiss Falco

Smash Apprentice
Hi guys ^^ I haven't found anything here in this forum (hope I watched well enough, otherwise give me a link pls ^^). So could you list me peach's pros and cons please? would be very nice! thank you ^^

_Keno_

Smash Lord
Pros: Ridiculous recovery; "The" Down-smash, better lag-canceler than the L-cancel, great combo ability, unfairly good edgegaurd ability, priority, chaingrabs vs heavy characters.

Cons: short wavedash, slow moving, easy to KO, can be easily comboed.

Pro/Con depending on person is that she is more about mindgames and quick thinking than tech skill.

Me14k

Smash Lord
Peach can't combo very well..remove that from your pro list, cheap peach.

Also remove chain grabbing 'heavy' characters. Peach can only cg spacies+falcon.

Swiss: go to smashwiki.com and search for 'peach' there is a pro/con list for all characters.

milkieee

Smash Journeyman
hey X-Blaze, I already gave u a short list tho, which were discussed on GSB already, too ! ^^
If u got any other questions contact serpit, jules or even Luma, who knows much about peach and smash at all ^^

Top Bottom