• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Proof that you can use your Final Smash more than once!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ninjatastic

Smash Rookie
I noticed that too when I saw it on another thread. I wish I could have seen giga bowser in action though.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Yes, but we knew this around the time of say...
E FOR ALL
*watches thread rust from old news*

UrajKingofDarkness

Smash Journeyman
Who really ever questioned that you could only use your FS more than once per match? Are you referring to that old "the Final Smash can used but once" quote? Because I thought it was pretty obvious that quote was implying you can only use the Final Smash once for every smash ball.

sfox8

Smash Journeyman
Ok I don't think he needs to have 50 people telling him that it's old news. One will suffice...

cccck

Smash Journeyman
Well how would he know that all knew that? really? it's not like we have a big database of all the stuff we know.

on that note I got flamed so much when I said you can use your final smash more then once right after the said that..

Chaosblade77

Smash Lord
And it's possible to use two Final Smash at the same time? In training mode or something. It could be really weird
I thought about that. What if you get two Smash Balls in training mode, can you even get two at once?

Nitesever

Smash Cadet
They're just postcount whoring.
I seriously doubt it, people just tend to get a kick out of looking down on people. I know I do. The moment you get a tangible benefit of a high post count, then we might see some of that. Until then, lol @ ranks. Most of those highly ranked are 10 year olds who had a free summer. It's always the quiet ones......

Edit: In before lock!... Also, is anyone having problems editing their posts? My computer is doing things too strange to describe. My computer is a macpro and the issue just began taking place after the site modifications, if that helps any admin currently analyzing the problem.

Xarias

Smash Journeyman
And it's possible to use two Final Smash at the same time? In training mode or something. It could be really weird
I'm pretty sure only one Smash Ball appears at a time. So no.

But I wonder what happens if one player had a Smash Ball, and another player got the Pity Smash from dying too much?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom