• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Proof of Wario via Wayback Machine!! Plus More!!

FyrianFate

Smash Apprentice
If I am too believe this, Then I am to believe Neku is Square's representative.
NOOOOOOOO
Well it couldn't be a Final Fantasy representative, because they change protagonists in almost every game, and Smash is a game with icons, who usually (notice the word usually) appear in many games . The other signature series is Kingdom Hearts, so maybe we're getting Sora, but if they plan on making a The World Ends With You sequel (LIKE THE ENDING OF THE GODDAMN IOS PORT TEASED, then Neku seems like a great choice, especially since his moveset potential is endless with all his pins. Heck, he could even summon Shiki Beat and Joshua for his Final Smash.

Xermo

Smash Champion
NNID
SSBFC-Xerom
3DS FC
4425-1998-0670
Not to support this or anything but it clearly says pac-man between ocelot and palutena..
If anything that proves that the wayback is unreliable, as it didn't say pac-man the day this thread was created and I made said post.

Zango

Smash Apprentice
Pretty sure the "robmccan" is supposed to be "Rob Mccain", who I think is the protagonist of the Lego City Undercover game.

Also, this list is totally fake but if it wasn't Ocelot and Big Boss would make me super happy.

(Really, I think Snake has a better chance then people are giving him. It's well-known Kojima wanted Snake in Melee and only got him into Brawl; I doubt that the guy went through so much time and effort to get him into a single game and leaned back and said "Well, that sates my burning desire for Snake to be in smash forever.")

Top Bottom