• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project Mewtwo- Mewtwo v1.00 - WHOA VERSION JUMP. Moveset complete! Touch-ups begin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Time is on our side. We don't have a) a deadline or b) a way to add the models anyways.

So I'd rather make my own model.

And if we could import animations too, omfg I would die of happiness.
-DD

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
Two questions:

1. Do you plan on making his walk like Mewtwo's? (floating)

2. Where can I get your character selection screen?

Amazing work BSz.

Kati

Smash Lord
Is this mewtwo project an aesthetic one or is a new move set mandatory for the new model?

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Is this mewtwo project an aesthetic one or is a new move set mandatory for the new model?
It is a moveset change, and we're looking into making working visual changes to match up well.

-DD

hero1771

Smash Journeyman
Time is on our side. We don't have a) a deadline or b) a way to add the models anyways.

So I'd rather make my own model.

And if we could import animations too, omfg I would die of happiness.
-DD
u shan't procrasinate either. im not tring to rush you, but what would happen if the model thingy comes out sonner than u thought? u gotta be rdy

UltRiX

Smash Cadet
Just curious, when was Mewtwo last updated?
The most recent official Mewtwo PSA is on the first page, which was updated end of last month. The other PSAs here are part of AGFanProduction's project, though similar, is not part of DarkDragoon's project

Though, AGFP's Mewtwo has a working Disable, DD's current release still has it buggy.

Btw looking forward to Psyshock :laugh:

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Psyshock is going to be the FS, and I'm going to try making Barrier the Down+B first.

-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
:laugh: How splendid. Any plans on how it works?
Psyshock? Its going to have a big inward windbox while Mewtwo is surrounded by electric hitboxes, and then it shoots them out at the end.

Barrier is just a windbox and Mewtwo is invincible. I might keep a counter-attack quality to it. Not sure.

Otherwise, the DownB Psyshock will just be a smaller, less damaging version of the FS.
-DD

agroves

Smash Apprentice
Bridge of Don, Aberdeen, Scotland, Europe, Earth
Psyshock? Its going to have a big inward windbox while Mewtwo is surrounded by electric hitboxes, and then it shoots them out at the end.

Barrier is just a windbox and Mewtwo is invincible. I might keep a counter-attack quality to it. Not sure.

Otherwise, the DownB Psyshock will just be a smaller, less damaging version of the FS.
-DD
Sounds good to me! Hopefully it will turn out good.

D1337

Smash Apprentice
I've been reading the model dilemma about mewtwo. And I know nothing of model porting and what not and I dont know if this has been tried yet but what about mewtwos model in Battle Revolution? Its the most recent of the Stadium series. So it should be good me thinks.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
I've been reading the model dilemma about mewtwo. And I know nothing of model porting and what not and I dont know if this has been tried yet but what about mewtwos model in Battle Revolution? Its the most recent of the Stadium series. So it should be good me thinks.
It isn't the same format, so it cannot be done.
-DD

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
unfortunately no he's not the only mewtwo's in mdl0 are pokemon ranch (rofl) and the trophy which isn't in a workable form

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
which is why for a perfect looking mewtwo the best option would be to make one and then wait for a converter

hero1771

Smash Journeyman
couldn't you just take him from pokemon ranch, and then vertex hack him?
_______________________________________________^
___________________________________________intensely

hero1771

Smash Journeyman
isint there a polygon adder/deleter?

EDIT: BTW. right now i am working on porting mewtwo to marth. im about to beta test it l8r.
double EDIT XD : im also porting shadow to luigi.

hero1771

Smash Journeyman
sorry dude but thats done. the simple answer. dont download at all.

RESULTS: LUCARIO over MARTH = fair/ he has some glitches, his u-b and b nutral dont work

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
>_> Well you guys do whatever you want if you're porting him.
I'm a bit busy lately, but I get a little work done here and there.
-DD

cuckoos

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, I made a custom Wait1 animation for Mewtwo. It's hard to describe, but he floats. :3

DarkDragoon, if you want, I'll put a download up for it so you guys can try it out.

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Hey guys, I made a custom Wait1 animation for Mewtwo. It's hard to describe, but he floats. :3

DarkDragoon, if you want, I'll put a download up for it so you guys can try it out.
Please do! and an accompanying .gif or video would be cool too. If it looks good we can probably use it.
-DD

cuckoos

Smash Journeyman
I would make a .gif, but the animation has 100 frames and I'd rather not. But I'll put up the chr0 file so you guys can take a look at it in Brawlbox. ^^

Download

EDIT: wtf Is with this porting business? If you don't like Mewtwo over Lucario, don't use him. We know from trial and error that barely any character ports work, and if one manages to work, there are tons of glitches. We should wait for .rel editing. -.-"

ds22

Smash Lord
Well, you have to have a file named info.pac in the info2 folder with the replaced name.
The most important about info.pac is that it has a real severe File Size Limit.
This means that the file size has to be 390/391 kb, no more and no less.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom