• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- Project M Wifi Tournament - [Top 8]

123123sora

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4038-6256-4188
>: ( He still relies on them for everything. If you can't sweetspot all the time with Marth his moves will do horrible damage and knockback. It's too much to keep in mind all at once. Trust me, I've tried......
And his moves are bland and boring. Generic sword slash, Forward generic sword slash, faster generic sword slash... At least RROOOOYYY has a cool fire element added...And a bad recovery...
AYY watch yourself, Smash 4 Lucina main here >:c

dizzypink

Smash Lord
>: ( He still relies on them for everything. If you can't sweetspot all the time with Marth his moves will do horrible damage and knockback. It's too much to keep in mind all at once. Trust me, I've tried......
And his moves are bland and boring. Generic sword slash, Forward generic sword slash, faster generic sword slash... At least RROOOOYYY has a cool fire element added...And a bad recovery...
I think we just need to find a middle ground.
Do you like Ike?

Mean Green

Smash Lord
At least RROOOOYYY has a cool fire element added...And a bad recovery...
Hah? Roy's recovery is top tier dude. Not only will he always grab the ledge if he has his 2nd jump, but he also gets more horizontal DI than Marth.

D

Deleted member

Hah? Roy's recovery is top tier dude. Not only will he always grab the ledge if he has his 2nd jump, but he also gets more horizontal DI than Marth.
It is true that you can adjust it to make is go more horizontal but... Are you sure about "Top tier"!? From what I've seen and played as him, he has one of the WORST recoveries in the game and it's very hard to deal with it and manage. I have no idea what you are talking about.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mean Green

Smash Lord
It is true that you can adjust it to make is go more horizontal but... Are you sure about "Top tier"!? From what I've seen and played as him, he has one of the WORST recoveries in the game and it's very hard to deal with it and manage. I have no idea what you are talking about.
If he can reach the stage, chances are your edge guarding won't mean ****. That's more important than distance.

@ dizzypink dizzypink lmao you're still salty about SM1?
@ infestx infestx Lol yeah

Last edited:

GabPR

Smash Lord
@@GabPR [ I ] - VERSUS - @@Zukonima

GAME 1: Win] GAME 2: [Win] GAME 3: [Win]

Characters Used:
@@Zukonima [:ike:] @@GabPR[:sonic:]

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Well sorry, we can't all be angled projectile-toting, fast aerial-throwing, tilt stun-locking, horizontal recovery masters like SOME certain plumbers!
:awesome: If I followed that logic I wouldn't be maining a ballon, climbers, and the king of evil.

123123sora

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4038-6256-4188
So.. I'm thinking of adopting Zelda as a second main... I really like her playstyle.

D

Deleted member

Well sorry, we can't all be angled projectile-toting, fast aerial-throwing, tilt stun-locking, horizontal recovery masters like SOME certain plumbers!
Another reason why I don't play Ike is because I have no friends to fight for......:awesome:

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776

GabPR

Smash Lord
@@GabPR VS @@GrubGrub

Characters used:

@@GabPR :sonic: @@GrubGrub :marth::wolf:

Game 1: Win Game 2: Win Game 3: Win

Total Set Count: Wins (3) Losses (0

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
Sup jay, right now himemiya and Nerk are on it, Nerk is afk for a bit but when he solves something he will finish his match. After that you can play either if youd like
I will, we need to get stuff done.

Top Bottom