• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

- Project M Wifi Tournament - [Top 8]

waygu

Smash Lord
Is this impossible to stream?
we'd have to have a dedicated spectator kill themselves and stream that way but it'd be super lag from the 3rd party. however i think Vada can stream his matches and maybe others do/could record like that to avoid the lag

JDavisR (NIX)

Smash Lord
NNID
Robertson1
3DS FC
2337-4618-3776
I mean if we're running doubles, we should assume that a third party would not lag the game up, because if we assume that 3 people would be too much lag, then doubles would never happen, but since it is and we are confident we can run it since we have before, a third party recorder should work as logic dictates

GFooChombey

Smash Ace
NNID
GFooChombey
Does anyone know a good work around for the loader crashing? It crashes before the wifi addon installs.

Also friend code: 1465-0939-8398

Mean Green

Smash Lord
Does anyone know a good work around for the loader crashing? It crashes before the wifi addon installs.

Also friend code: 1465-0939-8398
Gecko OS. I've been using it for months, and no crashes.

I mean if we're running doubles, we should assume that a third party would not lag the game up, because if we assume that 3 people would be too much lag, then doubles would never happen, but since it is and we are confident we can run it since we have before, a third party recorder should work as logic dictates
Well I'm actually just hoping, I'm not really confident at all lol. And doubles actually shouldn't be happening, all the original TO's objected.. Flash and I were going to host it ourselves, we wanted it and we're used to the lag.

Last edited:

Zukonima

Smash Rookie
NNID
nin_master
All right, I'll enter this (Singles), FC - 0174-7114-3160

Last edited:

Zukonima

Smash Rookie
NNID
nin_master
Also, I have the equipment to record and upload my own matches.

Last edited:

infestx

Smash Journeyman
Heyyy hyped up for this, so I'm going to make my own template for post-game comments

@username [In-game tag] - VERSUS - @username2 [In-game tag]

GAME 1: [Win/Loss] GAME 2: [Win/Loss] GAME 3: [Win/Loss] GAME 4: [Win/Loss] GAME 5: [Win/Loss]

Characters Used:
@username [example: :roypm:,:popo:] @username2 [example: :fox:,:falco:,:ganondorf:,:marth:]

SET TOTAL: Wins: [example: III for 3 wins] Losses: [example: I for 1 loss]

GabPR

Smash Lord
Hi guys, Gab here. I have a few announcements to make. First off registration is almost at a close. Right now we have 28 participants. As a final reminder please check the.first page of this thread and verify if you have been registered. If for some reason you decided not to take part please also notify so we can make the appropiate changes in the pools. Also, thanks for participating!

GabPR

Smash Lord
For those of you that have an interrogation signal in the front page, that means that you should report your participation as soon as posible, if by tomorrow at 1 pm you have not reported your participation, you will be removed entirely from the tourney. As a reminder, each player is responsible for scheduling their own matches. Due to Apex 2015 being in this same weekend, you are not obligated to start your matches tommorrow or Sunday, but you should contact your pool opponents to schedule accordingly.

Registrations have ended, I now present you your preliminary pools. These pools are not final and are subject to change, until the tourney starts (around 2 pm if all proceeds accordingly), so do not start any matches until you are given an ok by one of our organizers.

http://challonge.com/projectmlagfi

Mean Green

Smash Lord
Anyone in need of a doubles partner is recommended to find one, by tomorrow afternoon (about 1-2PM EST). Otherwise, you'll automatically get paired with another entrant who's without one. I also recommend that you 1v1 your partner before reporting your decision.

TheGhostlyPidove

Smash Lord
3DS FC
2509-2709-5815
I would like to sign up for singles as well as doubles, though I'm afraid I don't have a partner at the moment. My friend code is 4644-5647-8791. If anyone would like to join forces with me for a team, let me know. I am an east coast player here in Florida.

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
I would like to sign up for singles as well as doubles, though I'm afraid I don't have a partner at the moment. My friend code is 4644-5647-8791. If anyone would like to join forces with me for a team, let me know. I am an east coast player here in Florida.
Hopefully you'll get a partner that doesn't kill you every match lol

Mean Green

Smash Lord
Dude I've seen you lurking a few times during the past few days, why are you just posting now? I'll see if it's not too late lol. :p

Hopefully you'll get a partner that doesn't kill you every match lol
Hypocrite! You kill me and share all my stocks!

Last edited:

GabPR

Smash Lord
Singles bracket has 2 left over spots to complete a pool, so your in luck, we can enter you there. Im not managing doubles atm though.

Pr0fessor Flash

Smash Master
NNID
Snake_Midwest
3DS FC
1993-8618-5171
Dude I've seen you lurking a few times during the past few days, why are you just posting now? I'll see if it's not too late lol. :p

Hypocrite! You kill me and share all my stocks!
I kill him with Falcon Punches, PK Thunder, Ganon Sword and Fox Up Smash c'mon lol

Top Bottom