• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Wifi Input Assist Off Hides Damage Percent

kynos

Smash Rookie
If you play on the WIFI version of P:M with Input Assistance off all characters' damage percentages are invisible in battle. It just shows the stock and emblem.

Revven

FrankerZ
Okay, what should I do if I use the Homebrew set?
Well, if you downloaded the full WiFi set for homebrew rather than just the .gct you could just replace everything and not have to worry about looking for where the folder is specifically.

If you want to be super tech savvy though...

You'd download the WiFi safe homebrew set (not the GCT) and you would go to private/wii/app/rsbe/pf

and in pf you should see a folder called, "system". You'd drag and drop that into the same location that's on your SD Card.

You'll have to replace that same folder and the gct every time you switch between offline and WiFi. So it'd be a good idea to have a copy of each. Or just replace the files wholesale as I said above.

Top Bottom