• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Unbound : NEXT CHARACTER HAS BEEN DECIDED

jasgx

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5129-2859-2032
Sunday for Playtesters
Wednesday for the regular ppl

jasgx

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5129-2859-2032
Waiting for rosalina to be finished I still have to w8 for it

NNID
biscut0426
3DS FC
5129-3694-1023
Waiting for rosalina to be finished I still have to w8 for it
Oh. It's being worked on.

I thought you were making it, lol. (P.S. Can you make them? There's an unfinished Little Mac mod, and if you would be able to finish it and add it into Unbound, I'd be grateful.

Konuro Silver

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Konuro Silver
3DS FC
0774-5097-4262
Wait...Has anyone ever thought of having Geno from Super Mario RPG into this mod?

jasgx

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5129-2859-2032
Scott Pilgrim is gunna be a guest character
1/3 chosen
2 more ur choice ppl

Last edited:
NNID
biscut0426
3DS FC
5129-3694-1023
Deadpool/Spiderman as a guest character. A reason for this is that Link & Samus were originally going to be playable characters in Marvel Ultimate Alliance, which Deadpool AND Spidey appeared in as playable characters. Of course, you should listen to someone else, but if you take my request, I'll be glad.

(P.S. Why don't you release this after you add Scott and the other 2 characters?)

Captain Hook

Smash Cadet
Scott Pilgrim would seem that way to someone who's never read the series or seen the movie. I played the mod, and he's pretty balanced. Not to mention, his physics were already tweaked for Project M, as if he was made for it.

Most of the good Nintendo/Sega/Namco/Konami characters are either taken, never had a moveset, or wouldn't fit anyways.
I was thinking of saying "There's this unfinished Little Mac mod " but I haven't seen this mod in action.
I've seen the movie.. That's just my opinion though, everyone's different.

Master-GM

Smash Journeyman
Oh my God! Dude you're the best!

P.S. If I have 5 votes.... I ask for Shadow, Tails, Knuckles, Isaac, and Ridley.

For the guest vote..... I ask for Dust from Dust: An Elysian Tail.

Last edited:

The_Giant_Peach

Smash Apprentice
This is super hype. Can't wait to try it out myself!

Personally I think Skull Kid and Shadow would be the way to go in terms of adding more character. Also I don't think anybody's made a character for Fawful but diggity damn I want him ;).

In terms of a guest, if deadpool has a good character done I for sure vote for him.

Last edited:
NNID
biscut0426
3DS FC
5129-3694-1023
This is super hype. Can't wait to try it out myself!

Personally I think Skull Kid and Shadow would be the way to go in terms of adding more character. Also I don't think anybody's made a character for Fawful but diggity damn I want him ;).

In terms of a guest, if deadpool has a good character done I for sure vote for him.
I just realized... I make good requests. ;~;

jasgx

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5129-2859-2032
sry im back now im done with tennis practice and i just ate

jasgx

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5129-2859-2032
thx all i need to do now is change css icons and bp icons :)

jasgx

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5129-2859-2032
K I'm adding Alts after schools over
Also when will u be sending me a sample of your recording

Last edited:

Handy Man

Smash Ace
Guys, I know it's great that we can now have any character that we want thanks to BrawlEx, but that doesn't mean we should. I think it would be better if we focused on polishing up the build and making it play as much like the original Project M as possible. Then we could add characters, but personally, I feel like there shouldn't be too many non-Nintendo characters. I don't want this to become M.U.G.E.N. and have Goku fight Naruto, or Cloud fighting Lyoid Irving. Plus, there's only so many soundbanks that we can use, so if we have too many characters, then they'll be unable to speak and make the game seem a little unprofessional. Quality over quantity.

Just my two cents.

jasgx

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5129-2859-2032
Luigi fan agreed :)
I'm only adding 3 guest characters peoples choice otherwise only characters from Nintendo,sega, anyone where the original ssbb characters are from
Scott pilgrim is guest character
2 more their choice

jasgx

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5129-2859-2032
more rules about character suggestions no op characters
Also u ppl really love Scott pilgrim don't u I've seen like 8 requests the past 3 pages

jasgx

Smash Ace
3DS FC
5129-2859-2032
Woot tennis practice canceled today I might be able to finish testing and fixing up the rest of stuff on saturday

Master-GM

Smash Journeyman
You guys made a Rosalina & Luma PSA right? Well Dust & Fidget would be an awesome team character! The game Dust is known for having an awesome combo system. So Dust could perform sweet combos! :D

Edit: Sorry for double posting.... :(

Edit #2: If you don't know. This is Fidget. She could throw her projectiles like in the real game. That would be a significant help.

Last edited:
Top Bottom