• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M - Super Smash Sunday Results - October 27th, 2013 - Walnut, CA

Zolom

Smash Apprentice
Singles:
1: Fly (King Dedede + *Sheik)
2: DSF (Meta Knight + Fox)
3: Okami (Sheik + Toon Link + Fox)
4: Sung666 (Marth + Falco)
5: CT Tyrant (Marth)
5: Dehf (Falco)
7: 3 Years (Snake)
7: Mach (Ivysaur + Sheik)
9: GMI (Lucas + Charizard)
9: That One Guy (Mario)
9: Ripn (Meta Knight)
9: West (Falco + Fox + Marth)
13: GNDI
13: Radio Giraffe
13: Twinz
13: Zolom (Pit)
17: Zapp Branniglenn (Zero Suit Samus + Charizard)
17: One.Of.Us (Captain Falcon)
17: Royal (Donkey Kong, Wario, Charizard)
17: Savage
17: Disqo (Diddy Kong, Zelda, Snake, R.O.B)
17: Volt
17: Pau
17: Cddles (Pit)
25: Ralf
25: Zombii
25: Jebus
25: P4
25: Ryan*
25: Aggro (Squirtle)
25: Aer0 (Toon Link)
25: Mac (Mario)
33: Ham
33: Beast
33: Johnny
33: CVAMass
33: Ark
33: Mikey
33: Humble Dojo (Ivysaur)
33: JayeL (Mario)
Link to Bracket: http://i.imgur.com/0PNQPfe.png

Doubles:
1: PMBR (Fly + Okami) ($55.00)
2: Team 1st Place (Sung + Westballz)
3: ****** Bubbles (CT Tyrant + Aggro)
4: Jonay is the Best (KP + Dehf)
5: Buckwild (Aer0 + 3 Years)
5: The Green Team (Mach and Yador)
7: The Family (The One + Royal)
7: TwinZ
9: Team Nastytoes (Ripm + Volt)
9: Savage Obama (Savage + Obama)
9: Down with the Swirl (Humble Dojo + Zolom)
Link to Bracket: http://i.imgur.com/c7vAIS7.png

First I want to thank the Super Arcade for hosting the venue for us. I want to thank Corey Fields for helping me make the tourney the best it could be for the Socal PM crowd. I want to thank everyone that brought a set up, especially the hero, Joesph Daniels that brought 3 setups! I want to thank each and every one of you that came out to play and take part in what was a very fun and successful tournament. I especially want to thank everyone that was so very exuberant during the tournament. The game doesn't make a tournament, and it only partially contributes to the fun, the amount of fun that can be had, and the success of a tournament, is based almost entirely on the atmosphere of the crowd, and yall had a dang fine attitude through-out. What with the hype, the kind words and support to one another, and even the occasional smack talk to get that competitive edge brewing made this tournament so exciting. Finally, I want to thank everyone who supported me in my first go-around as a TO. Your support is beyond appreciated.

Fly_Amanita

Master of Caribou
What I remember from the top 12: I was all DDD in singles except against Tyrant, whom I also used Sheik against, and I was mostly Pit in doubles; DSF was almost all MK (he went Fox a couple times, once against Okami in winners and against Aero in losers); Okami was Sheik/Toon Link/Fox; Sung was mostly Marth with some Falco (also Sheik in teams, not sure about singles); Tyrant was Marth; DEHF was Falco; I think 3 Years was all Snake; Mach was Ivy; Wes was Falco, Fox, and Marth; Ripn was probably MK, although I wouldn't be surprised if he used some Lucario as well; GMI was Lucas and Zard.

foshio

Smash Journeyman
A PM tourni in California?! Crazy, good size too. Hope it continues to grow!

jayeldeee

Smash Journeyman
Yay for being on the bottom of the list! Lol, I still had a blast though. Just waiting for that massive crew battle video though. Too bad we couldn't this on stream :/

Zolom

Smash Apprentice
post characters pls
I didn't take record what everyone was playing, but I can list off the ones I know. Given time I may be able to list most of them.

Yay for being on the bottom of the list! Lol, I still had a blast though. Just waiting for that massive crew battle video though. Too bad we couldn't this on stream :/
While it is true we couldn't get it on stream, we did record it! The video is currently being edited and will be uploaded shortly. Had I known it would be such a popular choice I would have wrote down the teams!

Zolom

Smash Apprentice
What I remember from the top 12: I was all DDD in singles except against Tyrant, whom I also used Sheik against, and I was mostly Pit in doubles; DSF was almost all MK (he went Fox a couple times, once against Okami in winners and against Aero in losers); Okami was Sheik/Toon Link/Fox; Sung was mostly Marth with some Falco (also Sheik in teams, not sure about singles); Tyrant was Marth; DEHF was Falco; I think 3 Years was all Snake; Mach was Ivy; Wes was Falco, Fox, and Marth; Ripn was probably MK, although I wouldn't be surprised if he used some Lucario as well; GMI was Lucas and Zard.

Thanks, Fly. I'll edit the OP with this info.

Top Bottom