• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giga Man

Smash Journeyman
Welp, are there any streams planned to showcase Diddy any time soon, or did I miss them?

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Diddy got revealed? OH **** OH **** OH **** OH **** OH ****! :teeth:

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Nah, can't play Project M anyway cause I live in a PAL region, but follow it anyway. Can't wait to see him being played though.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
You probably had items set to something but off. Turning off all items but having the overall frequency set to anything but "none" will still allow Dedede to throw capsules.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
lol, we got a new character confirmation and people are complaining about his voice and his taunts...

C.SDK

Smash Ace
lol, we got a new character confirmation and people are complaining about his voice and his taunts...
"complaining"

If that's the way you want to see it I guess. It was a suggestion I had and I already got a confirmation that it's doable and that it's something I can change myself. I don't know why I would be complaining. I was just explaining my reasoning for that in my last few couple posts here. :)

Looking forward to the new content as it's revealed. (looking forward to Meta Knight!)

MR. K

Smash Journeyman
just watched some of the video

saw diddy victory taunt being the boom box from DKC2

DAMNIT now i gotta go get my SNES....

Wieners

Smash Apprentice
"complaining"

If that's the way you want to see it I guess. It was a suggestion I had and I already got a confirmation that it's doable and that it's something I can change myself. I don't know why I would be complaining. I was just explaining my reasoning for that in my last few couple posts here. :)

Looking forward to the new content as it's revealed. (looking forward to Meta Knight!)
It looks like complaining. The same thing happened when ivysaur was announced. We had a brand new awesome character announced and people were asking "Why does solar beam shoot out of the mouth...?". So many people complained about that, that they reworked solar beam to shoot out of the bulb.

C.SDK

Smash Ace
It looks like complaining. The same thing happened when ivysaur was announced. We had a brand new awesome character announced and people were asking "Why does solar beam shoot out of the mouth...?". So many people complained about that, that they reworked solar beam to shoot out of the bulb.
I'm pretty sure I'm in the minority with the voice thing. It's not a nitpicky thing either because I'd change other character's voices not just Diddy Kong. I stated like two times that it'd be cool if the PM team can change his voice to his old one. I got three responses saying that you can't do it via the hackless method (using GeckO OS) and that was it. I figured I could make the changes myself using Riivolution. Then I got a reply from MaxThunder asking me why I think Diddy's old voice was iconic so I gave him my response. I haven't mentioned the voice thing since. I don't see it as complaining but if some people did, then I apologize. :(

And for the record, I've read the info on Diddy Kong on the website. The new banana mechanics sound interesting. I'm not an avid PM follower so bear me with :embarrass:

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
people complained about ivysaur because it having solarbeam shoot out of her mouth didnt make any sense at all. Lets see lucario shoot Aura Storm out of his mouth

Kink-Link5

Smash Hero
that's just how this thread rolls

so is zelda getting reverse jc pivot sparkle cancel 2b airdashes in 2.5
If we can get Monster to sponsor us at Evo.

nah guys

call them button checks

so that fighting game community will know we so srs about evo e-sports team madcatz

ssbm for evo2kXX

yeah guys it takes 3 minutes to check my control scheme cuz ssbm is sooooooooooooo deep and complex that im not sure my a button is properly pseudo-lubricated by my sweat

can't plink my 2B > jc.8C without it ya know

obv :048:

Skieth

Smash Apprentice
people complained about ivysaur because it having solarbeam shoot out of her mouth didnt make any sense at all. Lets see lucario shoot Aura Storm out of his mouth
Nothing about ivysaur makes any sense at all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom