• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
nice diversion, now the servers will be less likely to crash at midnight for sure
Well. That explains why I'm the only one camping outside my local GameStop right now. Now I'll be the first in line at midnight for sure!

lil T

Smash Journeyman
Yeah, i kew there was not going to be a midnight release...I wasn't going to stay up all night waiting for it...Noooooo, not at alll......>.>

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
SupremeDirt PEEF regardless I'd totally do that for you at some point if you lose.
standardtoaster haha
SupremeDirt It'd amuse me.
PEEF omg will you really?
SupremeDirt Record the SFX and sure.
PEEF im not kidding I really want to do it
PEEF you can do that?
SupremeDirt Yes.
PEEF and of course it includes taunts
{NM}aD send me them too
SupremeDirt Well duh.
PEEF supremedirt is doing it for me
MonkUnit lol
PEEF =]
SupremeDirt Record the voice clips, archive them, upload to mediafire, message me on smashmods

Status update on PEEF: M for you guys.

Tigertenaka

Smash Rookie
>.>
<.<
when it comes out tomorrow, i'm playing by myself :foreveralone:

I know how you feel, Sonic. None of my friends want anything to do with hacks, even if it's on my Wii. I keep telling them they're missing out, but they don't listen. At least it'll still be fun to experiment with some of the characters.

I R MarF

Smash Ace
dude can you get out of this thread, please??

these guys are working their ***** off to do something they absolutely don't have to do, and all you've done is moan this entire time. If they had to delay it another two months because it wasn't up to their standard, I'd be completely fine with it. Do you think they're holding off the release to piss you off? It's literally to make it as good as it possibly can be for YOUR sake.

you also have to realize this isn't blizzard. they aren't getting paid to do this AT ALL and yet are making significant progress by committing a lot of their own spare time to it. diablo 3 has taken 12 years to come out, and these guys have a really respectable build of what they're trying to accomplish in just over two. you should really find something to occupy your time with if all you can resort to doing is coming here and whining.

I apologize for possibly offending anyone besides this guy and will refrain from any other outburst.
Uh. I said I doubt the P:M team would make a delay last second because that would be unprofessional. Why are you getting mad at me when I was just responding the "delay complaints" people were making and I was just ruling that out as a possibility while paying the P:M team a compliment. Don't go nuts because you can't read.

I R MarF, I hope they find away to block your IP, and your IP alone.
WTF. I said I doubted the P:M team would do a last second delay. What was so wrong with my post?

PropaneTankHank

Smash Rookie
@I R Marf

My post was mostly a response because yours was a catalyst for what I thought was wrong with some of the community's reaction to the demo 2 release. It's true that I should've specified which parts of the post were targeted towards you specifically, and I apologize for the confusion, but even your post "defending" the P:M team I honestly took as hostile. I knew the meaning of what you were saying and was just voicing how I took it in my opinion. Maybe I'm alone here, but you should re-read your post and see it from my point of view. If nothing ill-willed was meant of it, then yeah my bad, but it doesn't really excuse you for the way you were acting previously.

Just had to vent.

Edit: if anything continues from here on you should just PM me so we don't clutter up the thread.

I R MarF

Smash Ace
@I R Marf

My post was mostly a response because yours was a catalyst for what I thought was wrong with some of the community's reaction to the demo 2 release. It's true that I should've specified which parts of the post were targeted towards you specifically, and I apologize for the confusion, but even your post "defending" the P:M team I honestly took as hostile. I knew the meaning of what you were saying and was just voicing how I took it in my opinion. Maybe I'm alone here, but you should re-read your post and see it from my point of view. If nothing ill-willed was meant of it, then yeah my bad, but it doesn't really excuse you for the way you were acting previously.

Just had to vent.
My post in a nutshell:

1. A development team saying they are going to have the delay on the day of their release would be unprofessional
2. I doubt the P:M team would do that because it is unprofessional
3. Underlying meaning = stop worrying about the delay, the devs got this

There was nothing wrong with my post. You just read it wrong and jumped the gun. Sorry.

And what are you referring to in regards to how I was acting previously? Me disliking specific development decisions for certain characters? I am entitled to my opinion, thank you. I commend the P:M team for the great job they have done for the other 90% of the development and I hope they succeed.

Smugleaf

Smash Cadet
@I R Marf

Just had to vent.

Edit: if anything continues from here on you should just PM me so we don't clutter up the thread.
I propose PropaneTankHank and PropaneTankHank only gets a midnight release of PM.

I R MarF

Smash Ace

You've been nagging PMBR for the last month, you can't blame others for miss understanding your post when you've been breathing down thier necks about the littlest change from Melee to Brawl to PM.
Uh, Misunderstanding is misunderstanding. If you can't recognize your mistakes, then I don't see what makes you better than me and capable of judging me. I disagree with certain development decisions and that "nagging" is a desire for a response. Of the things I complain about are yes, a combination of Melee purist attitude (in regards to reverse grabs for the entire cast) but also a combination of other things like genuine concern for balance in regards to characters whom I feel are over-buffed such as Zelda.

Revven

FrankerZ
OH yeah, since ST and peef posted their twitch stream page why not me?!

www.twitch.tv/falco400

Why not follow me? Huh? Why not? :D (If you haven't). I stream cool stuff and maybe I'll stream something tomorrow idk (if the demo still isn't out) to give you guys something to watch in the meantime! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom