• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cubelarooso

Smash Lord
In case you weren't in the livestream chat, there are now public videos of ROB:M: http://www.youtube.com/user/JCaesar007
I noticed that all of the Uairs in your latest Pikachu video were spikes, and some of them didn't look timed correctly. I hope the upward knockback wasn't removed, that was of great use for juggling, and the practice required to tailspike consistently made it all the more rewarding.

Revven

FrankerZ
I noticed that all of the Uairs in your latest Pikachu video were spikes, and some of them didn't look timed correctly. I hope the upward knockback wasn't removed, that was of great use for juggling, and the practice required to tailspike consistently made it all the more rewarding.
Pikachu is not done.

That's all I'm going to say.

goombapatrol054

Smash Cadet
Thanks again to the Project M guys for being on Show Me Your News. You were all very informative and we loved having your insight. Also, thanks to everyone who showed up on the Livestream. Hopefully you were all entertained!

The download for the episode, in case you missed it, is here: http://www.showmeyournews.com/podcast/?p=359

I'd love to hear feedback and in case you want to check out more of what Show Me Your News has to offer (forums, IRC, YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, and of course more Livestreaming), please check out our website: http://www.showmeyournews.com/

And for the people who stopped in before the show...thanks for putting up with my guitar ridiculousness.
thanks again for the show :)

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
Falcon Approval. Btw Toon Link's upsmash hits 3x or 1x in P:M?

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
When the demo comes out (or the full version), will you guys link us the the entirely optional Melee character vertex hacks? There are a ton of versions of some of them in BrawlVault, and it would be nice to have them in the game without having to spend time sifting through all of them.

MonkUnit

Project M Back Roomer
All the stages we use are for P:M. None of our stages are things we just get from brawlvault or something. THe stage list for the demo has not been finished, so i can't give a legit list yet.

Big-Cat

Challenge accepted.
NNID
KumaOso
3DS FC
1590-4853-0104
Holy ****, it looks like R.O.B's BAir can double as an air dash.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
When the demo comes out (or the full version), will you guys link us the the entirely optional Melee character vertex hacks? There are a ton of versions of some of them in BrawlVault, and it would be nice to have them in the game without having to spend time sifting through all of them.
This please!

Also, guy who think Fal400 is on something, he's kind of right, lol. It's not like he's a dev and worked on this or anything though, right?

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Most of the Melee packs that KTH and his team works on are usually updated within the same download link on Brawl Vault; I noticed that when he updated Melee Mario, Fox, and Falco. You will have to look out for Melee Link though as there are two different ones out there and one is significantly more complete (which you can kind of tell by comparing them). I could compile a list if you want.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Um sir what have you been smoking?
Confirmed by Magus, WindOwl, me, et all. Moves with the same hitbox data at the same % against characters with the same physics have the same amount of hitstun (in frames). Most of Melee's combos come from the character's speed, the higher amount of movement options, and the higher gravity.
But you can't cancel hitstun in Melee with an aerial/air dodge, that's for sure.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
He definitely mentioned that part; ClinkStryphart only quoted a single sentence.

Revven

FrankerZ
technically he's correct, but he omitted the part where brawl's hitstun can be interrupted before it finishes...
I didn't forget that, I clearly stated that hitstun could be canceled by an aerial and/or an air dodge. Which is the same as saying you can interrupt it before it finishes.

It's not like he's a dev and worked on this or anything though, right?
Umm I actually am LOL.

ClinkStryphart

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ClinkStryphart
3DS FC
1891-1406-8889
ah I see that makes sense. Just not used to seeing the word hitstun and vbrawl in the same sentence lol.

Ulevo

Smash Master
Eh, unfortunately right now I am in Thunder Bay for school until June. Then I'll be moving back to an area called Gravenhurst, north of Barrie and Orillia. Where abouts are you?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom