• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ecks

Smash Lord
Is there a link to a thread where I can research this further?
This sound like "stem-cell" research...WHY ARE WE NOT SUPPORTING THIS!?!?!?
Err... you could check around the workshop section of this site for a thread about it or search KCMM. sorry I'm not much help.

As for why there's no progress, only Dantarion and Phantom Wings worked on it. Dant left the scene and PW comes back once in a full moon.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Man I'm glad we're almost done. I mean, almost. Definitely not done yet. So you're still going to have to wait. But you're closer to release than you were seven hours ago.

Jockmaster

Smash Ace
Man I'm glad we're almost done. I mean, almost. Definitely not done yet. So you're still going to have to wait. But you're closer to release than you were seven hours ago.
Any way of like...telling us what's taking so long? Or like any estimates? The vagueness is just fuel on the fire :glare:

Comeback Kid

Smash Champion
I will tolerate none of the hate on Pokemon, and I generally like EVERYONE. But that's just not cool. :glare: All the more reason to main Charizard...so freakin' excited, but I got things to do, so the wait's not so hard.
The games were indeed fun when I was younger and didn't mind the repetitiveness. Charizard is also pretty cool for a red lizard, but the anime? Horrible. My Little Pony is way better and I don't think that's saying much. ;)

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Safe money says that Shadic is just sitting there waiting with the rest of us.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
>Definitely not done.

And here comes everyone going to praise all the devs for a measly update about not being done at 10 on EC time.

Don't set anymore release dates, please. Just surprise us one day and just be like "Happy birthday! Here's the next demo!"

I think that'd be a nice surprise.

b2j135

Da Bess Pit
NNID
b2j135
3DS FC
3222-5569-3062
We got a problem..well it loop's...
and Falcon wont let you stop it...

so now ima be sitting here watching this video for probably the rest of my life

And i regret nothing!
That video is just too swag to not be in 3D, I have it on my 3DS as wiispeak. lol

Vaerix

Smash Journeyman
I'm sure we'll tell you guys why it took us so long to release after we release demo 2.
Just do what you gotta do. I know it'll be well worth the wait.

So stoked to play all the characters. I've also never played a DJC character before, so I'm excited to try that out too.

Ecks

Smash Lord
My guess is that every single broomer's HDD crashed and they had to update starting from demo1 to what was promised in the demo2. Am I close? :)

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
I'm sure we'll tell you guys why it took us so long to release after we release demo 2.
OHMYGODOHMYGOD!

They're putting in something super-secret-awesome! That's gotta be it!

HYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Because we'll probably get angry at them over it.
Yep! It's just the way these things work. :awesome:

Oh! I know! We should....sing a collective song!....that's somehow still relative to P:M so this thread doesn't get locked!

Jockmaster

Smash Ace
I'm not crying either, in fact I'm enjoying playing FE: Shadow Dragon on my DS emu right now without any worries.

Just think this stalling from the PMBR is silly

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom