• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

OrlyMelee

Smash Cadet
Metroid other m dodges for samus, looks almost like a rip from the game itself incredible.

It looks interesting too and certainly an improvement above the orginal.
I hope it passes the experimental stage.

Jonny Westside

S4mus Fiend
NNID
Jonny-Westside
3DS FC
4098-3340-4061
So everyone knows there's a Captain Falcon knee up taunt easter egg in P:M, are there any more little secrets like that in the current build? If not then I have a few ideas for those finishing touches when the game is complete. For example, Meta Knight could say "Know My Power!" when his dimensional cape hits successfully. Something of that nature could be viable. And as for Wolf, it would be pretty cool if he said "Play Time's Over" when his illusion move hit while pressing up taunt(or which ever button you guys feel like coding, this goes for the MK idea as well as any other suggestion I solicit). This last idea is for Wario, maybe his laugh taunt can be coded to activate when his side B move hits?

Revven

FrankerZ
Well it's more relevant now that she might not have that animation in her roll.
Already tried doing that, it won't work. Anyone who doesn't already have crawl data makes it incredibly difficult to get them to actually have a crawl.

Edit: Kirby 64 Fair is nothing more than really experimental, especially in its current state... it's not proper.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Well not anymore, I moved to the bronx. But yea, Im about to hit this dude up to play sometime. And show you how Peach gets to work!

Starscream

Smash Ace
Yeh, what's up with that. I was watching streams all last night too.
Was happening to me in Chrome, opened in Firefox, now it's playing fine.

If Other M roll stays I say Samus get's a new run animation. She's looking like Brawl Ganon right now with that run. Not a priority by any means though.

Bowser screen shake is also kinda ridiculous in Bowser dittos. Must be absurd with 4 Bowsers.

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Now will the idea of a faster roll for Samus stay around at least? I'm no Samus pro, but I figure if she's going to get any sort of buff (besides Z-air and better normal Missiles), she could afford to have less limited shield options.

Not that her roll should be amazing. You know what I mean.

robosteven

Smash Lord
NNID
robosteven
...I like the 64 Fair, but, as previously noted, it's weird in the current setup, probably because the multiple hits don't...automatically link into each other? I don't know what I'm talking about, but whatever. You guys get the final say.

I've never liked his Melee Fair, but I've always LOVED his 64 Fair.

Also, isn't Marth's bair slightly different in Melee compared to Brawl? In Melee, it was a lot more "solid swinging motion" and in Brawl it's all "let me just wave my sword here." I dunno, I just thought his bair was more satisfying somehow in Melee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom