• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
honestly I've been playing PM enough since I dl'd it I figured I'd eventually meet up with some of you assholes and so I needed to fulfill my word before that happened.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
...And I thought the Smash 4 Social got disgustingly crazy sometimes. Yeesh. ¦D;

Draco_The

Smash Lord
It's so repulsive. Disgust is hard wired. I guess some people just don't think the same. Minds are just broken from a basic moral perspective.
Yesterday I had an argument with a guy that was defending piracy in a (professional) gaming site.

Last edited:

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Holy **** this is crazy. Everybody watch this.

Like Meiling said, you should have seen more Vice documentaries sooner. I haven't had time to caught up on any newer ones in a year though. My favorite ones are usually with this guy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4koXeZvAfg , there's a few times he cracks me up: not to say in this one I linked though.
Yeah, that's pretty much what I'm doing. Every guide that gets posted on reddit I open up and read/watch.

And now my hand hurts.
It's Falco though, I'm not sure if the guy's video ever even talked about Fox. Doing Westballz' Aerial Double Shine WL good is more straining without modded triggers.

And I'd say SHDL with the same method is in a couple ways more straining/harder https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B_S8R2AzYA&list=PLovBMkMLex7wYg0HcCVfW1g-cdrSXy51M&index=3

And to paraphrase a quote from Fiction's FB: Marth is like driving the car, Fox is like driving the engine.

Last edited:

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106
alright you guys can keep exploiting me but real talk along the way does junebug main ganon more than he does diddy? right?

oh my ****ing god @ SpiderMad SpiderMad should I be watching this ****? god. god in heaven.

I wanna actually see all his drawings uncensored. Know where I can find them?

Last edited:

SpiderMad

Smash Master
oh my ****ing god @ SpiderMad SpiderMad should I be watching this ****? god. god in heaven.

I wanna actually see all his drawings uncensored. Know where I can find them?
The cannibal one? I watched that one long ago and was done with it, you pry could if ya searched his name and stuff.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
L
It's Falco though, I'm not sure if the guy's video ever even talked about Fox. Doing Westballz' Aerial Double Shine WL good is more straining without modded triggers.
It doesn't, and I tried doing it with Fox. Didn't really work as well.

I transition between Melee and PM a lot, so I prefer to keep the same button scheme.

And I'd say SHDL with the same method is in a couple ways more straining/harder https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B_S8R2AzYA&list=PLovBMkMLex7wYg0HcCVfW1g-cdrSXy51M&index=3
Ohhhhh so that's the button combination for SHDL. No wonder I could only do it with the analog stick.

SpiderMad

Smash Master
I transition between Melee and PM a lot, so I prefer to keep the same button scheme.
Unmodded as in springs removed; which would ease the needed fast transition to hard press.

Last edited:

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Unmodded as in springs removed; which would ease the needed fast transition.
Oh I haven't fully explore multishining and it's WD/WL appliactions yett, I only did it as practice to see if I could do it. I won't be able to touch my controller for a few days so I can't pick it up right now

So are you saying it's less straining without springs?

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Welp, so much for that. Dunno whose idea it was to make that a transparent .gif. XD

Last edited:

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Oh I haven't fully explore multishining and it's WD/WL appliactions yett, I only did it as practice to see if I could do it. I won't be able to touch my controller for a few days so I can't pick it up right now

So are you saying it's less straining without springs?
Try Fox's SHDL not using the analog, and Westballz' this (done perfectly more so like he does in matches) http://www.twitch.tv/westballz/b/620966436 11:33 , and Fox's SH shield pressure in general (using the 20XX pack) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XPSYRQOJcEM&list=PLovBMkMLex7x44zkyz2mjoKc1Ok9_Eqt6#t=1232 and you can use save states to make it easier to practice as well https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6joJua0Wv-c

Well yeah because then you can hold your finger closer to the hard press during the shines without risking shield if done too early. Fast transitions to hard press isn't understood by many people at just how fast you can be when doing stuff as fast as you should at a high level. This isn't a great example of it though, a better one would Fox's frame perfect DDWD or something (given his short jumpsquat). Or even Powershielding, when Z-PS got discovered lots of people on FB talked about removing their trigger's spring from their hands hurting: when it's not any different than PS just you time Z too [while holding A] (implying these people have ergonomic issue with PS in the first place, it's just now apparent with a technique making them want to use it more).

Light Press Air Dodge becomes more apparent to make laughingly ergonomic ease the more you're aware/perform constant quick hard press transitions. But it has the same downfalls as removing your spring(s), unless your muscle memory has actions transferred between the two shoulders in a way to overcome some of the downfalls (removing your spring only for your WD trigger, and L-cancelling/Shielding with the other). So for Melee, with it having light shields as well, you're better off just weakening your hard press and possibly shortening your spring and inserting a spacer. And even all that done to a White controller's shotty triggers still doesn't make it bearable for lots of people (see the dozen Reddit threads here around the middle of the post).
http://smashboards.com/posts/17071426/

Last edited:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
1315129168953.gif

A good friend of mine who shares my appreciation for all fighting games is coming over to play PM for I think 5-6 hours. I've shown him it a couple of times and he's liked it but he's never had a good time to actually play it without being interrupted by our other fighting game friends to go play Marvel.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
@ | Kailex | | Kailex | and all you other waifu guys

PPMD got a question for his Q/A stream
Q: Do you ship Marth and Zelda together?
A: Nah, Marth needs to play those high-tier games

Thoughts???

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
Marth goes with guys, no girls allowed.
And why am I the only one tagged, I had high hopes expecting something; Im silly.

Last edited:

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon
@ | Kailex | | Kailex | and all you other waifu guys

PPMD got a question for his Q/A stream
Q: Do you ship Marth and Zelda together?
A: Nah, Marth needs to play those high-tier games

Thoughts???
Considering marth is the submissive in any relationship he's in, I'm assuming that zelda/marth is the clear shipping, considering how shiek...

you know what, nevermind.

Top Bottom