• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
The N3DS is basically the DSi to 3DS, I'm not surprised, but making it so there's no reason to buy a regular 3DS currently is dumb.

Last edited:

Meme

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
6939 6733 3968
What makes me worry for this 'new' 3DS (aside that it has a not so convenient name) are the games that are going to be exclusive to the handheld.

It would be evil to make a sequel or remake majora's mask to be exclusive to N3DS just like the 64 version required the expansion pack.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
He most likely meant will PM come already with the wiimfii server coded into it (the RSBE01.gct), which would definitely be yes with no reason not to. I suspect that they'll even contact or work with the wiimfii guy to get a private PM one (which is another question itself, but I'd rather be surprised by what they do when it comes out) to separate Brawl and other mods on the wiimfii server to make the instant free play mode work being that it'll only connect to others running PM (and maybe try to edit that to make it 1v1 rather than 4v4 or something, I haven't ever used that mode besides at my friends once)

Man I should have went with that other class..most likely..
I need to buy some huge *** coin from some ancient oriental lucky relic shop and use it for these decisions, but then it might actually be an unlucky relic coin and cursed from the war of Majung and Keibor which spanned the majority of ancient China in this suppose to be real based Manga about dogs that like to dress as cats I read. I would have to flip a coin to determine which coin is lucky to buy, but then it's a vicious cycle because most coins have been handled by drug lords and proven to contain trace amounts of cocaine probably making them unlucky and choosing even more unlucky coins.

I wonder if there's a specific area of the frontal cortex that's vehemently linked to indecisiveness
Are you college? I know that in highschool its less about people being indecisive, and more about the lack of info on classes the sheer amount of bull****.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
What makes me worry for this 'new' 3DS (aside that it has a not so convenient name) are the games that are going to be exclusive to the handheld.

It would be evil to make a sequel or remake majora's mask to be exclusive to N3DS just like the 64 version required the expansion pack.
Really all Nintendo has to do is create a good system to turn in an old 3DS towards a new one. As in, not a ****ty trade-in like Gamestop or w/e.
The price points released for the New 3DS mark them right where the current 3DS systems stand, so for anyone getting a 3DS after the release of the new model it won't be an issue. As long as they take care of those of us who are already supporting the 3DS I don't see a real problem.

I for one welcome the upgraded hardware. Let's be honest, the 3DS is approaching four years old (it will probably be four years old by the time the new model is released in NA), it's at that point where it's age is starting to show, at least speaking strictly hardware.
I've already gotten 3+ years of use out of my 3DS, so I'll admit that my opinion is going to differ from somebody who just got theirs recently.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
note also, the 3DS has been out longer than the GBA was before the DS's release. it isn't unreasonable at all to make the 3DS look a bit less dated

Exodo

Smash Ace
SHULK ANNOUNCED FOR SMASH 4!! seems like we might actually see the doctor make an comeback!!

Last edited:

Kati

Smash Lord
Didn't have hype to begin with, but somehow lost some after Shulk. I'm still happy for those who will enjoy the game though.

Pickledpotatoes

Smash Journeyman
I've been thinking about it and now I kind of wonder why everybody whines about clones. I mean, it should take more than double the effort to create a new character than it does a clone, so people should really stop complaining and saying "remoov y clone andd add x noocomer". They're completely harmless additions and removing a clone probably wouldn't get you anything special in return.

Now if they add a whole bunch of clones then there's definitely something worthy of being disliked.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
I've been thinking about it and now I kind of wonder why everybody whines about clones. I mean, it should take more than double the effort to create a new character than it does a clone, so people should really stop complaining and saying "remoov y clone andd add x noocomer". They're completely harmless additions and removing a clone probably wouldn't get you anything special in return.

Now if they add a whole bunch of clones then there's definitely something worthy of being disliked.
Dr mario just seems a tad bit redundant.

Like he IS mario.

Dark pit is pretty different from pit so at least he has his own character, same for lucina.

Now dr mario on the other hand....

Pickledpotatoes

Smash Journeyman
Dr mario just seems a tad bit redundant.

Like he IS mario.

Dark pit is pretty different from pit so at least he has his own character, same for lucina.

Now dr mario on the other hand....
I can see that. Unless they change him up (which would actually be pretty cool) he is kind of just a waste of time. I'm not that mad about him being there, though. Just a little something extra.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
I can see that. Unless they change him up (which would actually be pretty cool) he is kind of just a waste of time. I'm not that mad about him being there, though. Just a little something extra.
Id prefer if they pulled a project M and gave him Dr mario as an alternative costume.

That seems so fitting. Just like a Dr luigi outfit for Luigi.

Warchamp7

Site Owner
Administrator
Premium
Slippi.gg
WAR#912
NNID
Warchamp7
I did a thing

Would anyone be interested in me being more regular about uploading the stupid RNG diamond hard reads I always go for and then work?

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Dr. Mario is better than Dark Pit. Assuming they both have full clone movesets, is better because if I reskinned him with mario textures, he would still look different. With Dark Pit, it is impossible to see the difference aside from color.

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
Every forum I visit sucks ass mad ass, this thread is seriously like the only really good forum I visit.

This thread is better than entire FORUMS.

I would go to different places but I don't know where any good forums are/where to look.

Sapphire Dragon

Smash Master
NNID
SapphireRyu
3DS FC
3351-4374-1516
Switch FC
SW-2172-6976-4896
Every forum I visit sucks *** mad ***, this thread is seriously like the only really good forum I visit.

I would go to different places but I don't know where any good forums are/where to look.
Smash 4 social is pretty fun at times, but it can be a mixed bag. It can be really fun when it's good though. A few character forums are fun too, so try checking out your main's forums. I know for a fact the Squirtle social is awesome at least. Pokken's social group is also great except for probably the roster debate thread.

Vashimus

Smash Master
The Samus subforum is ****ing horrible. I literally just go there for tech and get out. Not worth dealing with the stupidity.

I remember Charizard's sub being chill, and the spacies subs being pretty funny.

Last edited:

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
somebody recommend me some 2hu songs or katamari music to put on smashville

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
somebody recommend me some 2hu songs or katamari music to put on smashville
DID SOMEONE SAY KATAMARI MUSIC

Just some neutral-ish songs that I can see fitting on the default texture... (This isn't necessarily a list of my favorite songs)

The Royal Academy of Katamari (Katamari Forever)
Katamari on the Wings (Katamari Forever) (actually I might use this myself now that I'm thinking about it and listening to it)
Cherry Blossom Color Season (fanfare mix) (Katamari Forever)
Disco Prince (We Love Katamari) (doesn't really match the stage but are you really going to say no to Disco Prince???)
Angel Rain (We Love Katamari)
Baby Universe (We Love Katamari)
Bless My Stars (Beautiful Katamari)
Katamarity (Beautiful Katamari)
Lonely Rolling Star (Katamari Damacy) (only use this if you want to appear very surface)
Don't Give Up (Touch My Katamari)
Hello World (Touch My Katamari)

For the K.K. songs I have a few ideas also:

Sayonara Rolling Star (Yuri‘s Mixx) (if I were making a Katamari themed Smashville this would be my first choice)
Do Re Mi Katamari Do (-rh rehabilitation re-arrange-) (Katamari Forever)
Lonely Rolling No More (Katamari Forever)
Angel Gifts (Katamari Damacy)
Katamari of Love (Katamari Damacy)
Song for the King of Kings (We Love Katamari)
Sayonara Rolling Star (Beautiful Katamari)

Follow me on Twitch for We Love Katamari speedruns

(Edit: Added one that I missed)

Last edited:

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
someone make a hack of smashville that replaces the taxi or w/e with the prince and his katamari

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Every forum I visit sucks *** mad ***, this thread is seriously like the only really good forum I visit.

LOL it's bad right now cause of speculation for smash 4 and such. Same thing happened I believe when Brawl came out as well.
Smash 4 social is pretty fun at times, but it can be a mixed bag. It can be really fun when it's good though. A few character forums are fun too, so try checking out your main's forums. I know for a fact the Squirtle social is awesome at least. Pokken's social group is also great except for probably the roster debate thread.
I lurk there from time to time but I stay outta that area a majority of the time.
The Samus subforum is ****ing horrible. I literally just go there for tech and get out. Not worth dealing with the stupidity.

I remember Charizard's sub being chill, and the spacies subs being pretty funny.
I need to check those out then lol. I only check the Robin and Lucina boards right now and the Lucina boards are kinda tame and the Robin boards a while back are talking about FE games, FE waifus and support converstations or now other character reveals lol.

Top Bottom