• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????

Spain bans Bayonetta
Taken from a vote of 130 players in the Spanish smash community.
80% voted ban
13% was unsure
7% voted no ban

as noted in the above picture, a bayo took the spain national which seemed to call forth this.
Bayonetta has had very solid results in tournies. putting in high places and even winning some.
It's been about two months since her release.

tell me your thoughts on this PMS.

also
>sm4sh
>relevant
I am highly against a ban, basically on the basis that pro-ban arguments seem to argue both that there's enough development to know she needs banned, yet somehow there isn't enough development for her to actually get overwhelming success

"buh but she's TOO EASY" so are a lot of top tiers in fighting games, she needs to be more than easy + good to justify not just dealing with it. like the MK argument in brawl's time actually had a point, because his mere existence dictated like 90% of the ruleset. bayo's just a top tier, which last I checked isn't grounds for a ban

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
I'm still confused on why they wanted to ban bayonetta anyway.
If she is as good as they think she is then she'll get nerfed again anyway. :^)

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
The ban is too trigger fingerly she's dumb but ban worthy at this time is lolz and only like 3 people did anything with her over there. I am curious on the effect of the meta over there but i'm gonna laugh if its turns out to be a SCV viola situation in which they banned her then unbanned her cause she don't win anything and she has glaring holes.

Also Soft Serve Soft Serve apparently AZ number # 1 PM player Blue ( Correct me if i wrong haven't been paying attention to much PM stuff lately) is gonna be at our states regional Nexus. If so thats pretty dope.

EDIT: New death battle is out btw.

Also someone should donate me 50-60 bucks so i can preoerder GG XRD revalator and play the demo :(

Last edited:

Bleck

Smash Master
every character that gets shut down by Bayonetta gets shut down just as hard by ZSS with even less effort

Spaniards just don't know what they're doing, I guess

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
The ban is too trigger fingerly she's dumb but ban worthy at this time is lolz and only like 3 people did anything with her over there. I am curious on the effect of the meta over there but i'm gonna laugh if its turns out to be a SCV viola situation in which they banned her then unbanned her cause she don't win anything and she has glaring holes.

Also Soft Serve Soft Serve apparently AZ number # 1 PM player Blue ( Correct me if i wrong haven't been paying attention to much PM stuff lately) is gonna be at our states regional Nexus. If so thats pretty dope.

EDIT: New death battle is out btw.

Also someone should donate me 50-60 bucks so i can preoerder GG XRD revalator and play the demo :(
Yeah blue is from az, have fun with his super adaptive heavy punish game link.

Im waiting for pc release yo play revalator. Don't know who I'll play though.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902

Probably months after ps3/4 version. I wished they'd just release pc at the same time and gave it cross platform support. Really helps keep a lively community.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363

Hype well I have confidence in my states pm scene even though our number one is a squirtle and a few of our players going to dfw pretty soon for one of their tournaments.

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
I'm still bronze as well. You use Karin? So do I :D
And even then you'll still show the divide in our class

I'm just trying to get her moves into muscle memory. Pretty much got everything but Orochi, always forget to push down before punch. Haven't even started on V-Trigger commands.

After that, I'm just practicing basic bnbs, particularly cr.mp > s.mp > lk/hk.Mujinkyaku

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
And even then you'll still show the divide in our class

I'm just trying to get her moves into muscle memory. Pretty much got everything but Orochi, always forget to push down before punch. Haven't even started on V-Trigger commands.

After that, I'm just practicing basic bnbs, particularly cr.mp > s.mp > lk/hk.Mujinkyaku
I'm up for playing whenever you want. Cfn ID is MonkUnit

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Did they ever announce when they'll be released? I thought the store would have them by the Match update, but they're not there

Top Bottom