• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

KakuCP9

What does it mean to be strong?
Oh please. At least Magikarp doesn't blow up in your face when you battle it nor is it surrounded by other Pokémon that want to kill it ( **** graveler, **** serviper) . 'Sides, unless you only a small amount of weak poke balls, you aren't completely screwed since Karp has a generous catch rate.

Zynux

Smash Lord
It automatically updates for both Win7 and Win8 afaik.

Thanks for the heads up. While I had a "wait and see" approach, I have no patience for any program, good or bad, that tries to worms it's way on my computer so I took the necessary measures to nuke it from my PC.

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
What kind of sick, cruel joke is this

This is but the first of innumerable emotional trials man has damned himself to over the course of our universes' over lauded stain upon the fabric of space. Stay strong, it will all come to an end soon enough.

PS: Have I reached the forbidden edge-level of mech yet?

Edit: This was in no way edgy enough to even come close.
hmmmmm....
CRAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWLING IN MYYY SKIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNN!!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Im not gay but everyone says my Falcon is. So what if he's fab?

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
**** you flat/minimalist design is so nice~ everything is clean and clear and makes me feel like I'm in the future. Unless you're talking specifically about drawing and not graphic design. At that point I'd say it depends on the artist and the work.
99.999% of flat design from graphic designers are really bad because few tend to realize that "flat" means you're losing all depth, and you need to find ways to still make interactable stuff differ

this is also why most programmers love google's material design. it's as lazy to work on for a programmer (no need to code anything extra), but the depth is still there and so you can make 100% functioning visuals without any effort

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
99.999% of flat design from graphic designers are really bad because few tend to realize that "flat" means you're losing all depth, and you need to find ways to still make interactable stuff differ

this is also why most programmers love google's material design. it's as lazy to work on for a programmer (no need to code anything extra), but the depth is still there and so you can make 100% functioning visuals without any effort
Material design is hella dope too

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
I like material design because google has massive documentation for it, and in general it's a nice read

I think it's difficult to make something 100% unique when following all the guidelines, but then, the whole point is that it creates something entirely familiar to everyone so that's missing the point

interpunct

Smash Apprentice
NNID
EliteInterpunct
3DS FC
3110-5751-3360
Hey guys, it's my birthday. I'll be alone today, but I just wanted to take this chance to say that thanks for the laughs. I know I lurk more than I post here but still. I just wanted to say that its really cool to feel accepted and that you guys don't shun me away just because I have a little over 100 posts. A lot of other communities do that and at least I really feel good when I come around cuz I know I can come around anytime and have a good time in this thread.

There.

I'll go back to work on my YouTube videos. Thanks for the read guys. Love ya.

Last edited:
Top Bottom