• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
It was a grand old time to say the least but I didn't see the match sadly I was sleeping and didn't wanna leave the hotel since it was raining.

Blazing Ambition

Smash Journeyman
actual phone call
me: hello
???: HAAAAAAAAAAPPpYY BIRTHDAY-
me: im sorry who
???: TOOOOOOOOO YOUUU
me: were you looking for someone
like i have a brother you can talk to him
???: It's your aunt, silly! :)
me: ok
cool.

Aunt: I heard your grades aren't looking so hot

me: how is that even relevant i mean ok sure
thanks you for saying things ok bye now merry christmas
*click*

...Is it wrong to feel so sheepish around family members?
Like I get they're just trying to wish me well but like
it's not like you can just say "Yeah ok that's nice please stop calling"
even if it's lowkey 6:30 in the morning

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
We seriously need to get a neutral party to report on the results of @Meiling and @Old Man Grey's encounters, cause otherwise we'll never know the truth.
Obviously @Meiling won, but only because @Old Man Grey realized how pathetic it would be to waste even an ounce of energy on him, so he sandbagged. I'm sure OMG could JV5 stock Meiling 100 times in a row if he actually thought Meiling was worth it.

Last edited:

Nixie

Smash Journeyman
I remember when I could play FE and think "well, this **** is kinda weebish but I'm not a total weeb for liking it"
NOPE
Hopefully someday we can return to those times, before the Awaifuning.

AceGamer

Smash Journeyman
i thought fe was cursed since fe8 to have the waifu blight
That's where it started I think but it wasn't so bad because not every boy/girl support ended in marriage and it was gone in FE9 and 10( Ikes games)

Last edited:

zen-bz-

I'm having a main identity crisis.
NNID
Valkauv
Ech.
I was really good at aiming in CS before I went back to school. This weekend, however, I played like utter **** when it came to aim, even though I had warmed up for a long time. My teammates who had little to no gamesense were fragging more than me. It was awful.

Rawkobo

Smash Ace
That's where it started I think but it wasn't so bad because not every boy/girl support ended in marriage and it was gone in FE9 and 10( Ikes games)
really? i seem to recall several marriages still happening in ike's games

CORY

wut
BRoomer
maybe not. artificial sweeteners still tend to cause your body to react the same, as though they were actual sugars. so, you still get the hormonal insulin responses, which causes you to store fat.

if you didn't drink a lot of sodas previously and still don't, it can't hurt. if you're drinking soda constantly and are replacing all of them with coke zero, you'll be better off cutting down on the total intake first, but it'll also do something since there's less sugar. just not as useful as you might first assume.

AceGamer

Smash Journeyman
really? i seem to recall several marriages still happening in ike's games
Well it wasn't completely gone but it was much more uncommon, in PoR only about 3 or 4 girls could get married and those endings weren't even canon since they weren't continued in RD( for example Mist could marry Boyd in both games lol) and that game only added 2 more possible marriages out of over 20 new characters

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
drinking soda is bad. i don't do it anymore.
I thought this would be easy. But ****.

I just want to make tea but every single day someone brings in more sodas. Ginger ale, Fanta, Sprite, etc...

No juice
No tea
no Water bottles

I'm so sick of faucet water already. That's the one thing I can give to college. the indoor water fountains quality of water is way better than the faucet.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Juice is fine depending on the kind, i.e. apple/orange/etc. Same for tea, though you gotta get the right brew flavor.

Last edited:

Bleck

Smash Master
literally everything is fine as long as you're not chugging back a whole case of it a day

Nixie

Smash Journeyman
i thought fe was cursed since fe8 to have the waifu blight
No, you weren't a character a character in those games, so there was a disconnect. Some units married each other after their wars. No one was ever your waifu, it was someone else's. Like Eliwood's wife, or Ike's husbando.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
drinking soda is bad. i don't do it anymore.
I basically only have soda when I want to make a mixed drink (~ooh~), which is happening less and less these days. Otherwise, I go for root beer since it doesn't have caffeine and mess up my sleeping schedule. Maybe I drink ~2-3 liters of soda each month, on average? It's been slowly going down, too. Sometimes though I just feel like drinking some Dr Pepper; it's not a big deal if you drink some soda every now and then. If you do it on a consistent or daily basis it's really bad though.

D

Deleted member

Hey whats up guys, genesis was a blast to be at

MELEE RULES REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE also who loves memes

Professor Gravy

I've got a PhD in delicious
Ech.
I was really good at aiming in CS before I went back to school. This weekend, however, I played like utter **** when it came to aim, even though I had warmed up for a long time. My teammates who had little to no gamesense were fragging more than me. It was awful.
you probably just have sub-par muscle memory because shooters are 100% destination oriented when it comes to aiming and they give ****ty feedback when you miss-aim. If you wan't to actually learn how to move a mouse properly try something like this https://osu.ppy.sh/ If you can get past the fact that all the music is weeaboo garbage it's really good for learning how to aim (It is pretty much the most mouse intensive game you can find in terms of speed/control/consistency)

Top Bottom