• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Vashimus

Smash Master
But yeah high school is poopy, 'best years of your life' my cloaca.
Who the hell said that?

If anything, it's college since you have no teachers breathing down your neck to get **** done, everyone's insecure about being there so you're far less likely to run into douchebags, you can find friends for just about any hobby you have, and women are in their sexual peaks and are downright insatiable.

Unless you were an athlete, your HS memories are likely filled with awkwardness and embarrassment.

Last edited:

Sir Bubbles

Smash Journeyman
You should do a daily PMS high school diary, at least for freshman year whenever you feel like it. That's what my internet buddy and I did on this other forum I used to go to.

But yeah high school is poopy, 'best years of your life' my cloaca.
Can't agree more. Lol honestly I just wanna sleep during this period of madness and never wake up ever again and just die.

Helsong

Smash Ace
High School was fun for me, actually. Met some great people. Middle School(6-8) was the real ****show though. **** that place. Bunch of preteens with no goddamn empathy, perspective, and a whole lot of entitlement. One kid literally wiped **** on the gym lockers. Actual human feces. With his fingers. He then ran out, and wiped his hands on some girl, who prompty kicked him in the balls before trying to strangle him.
I am so happy I went to a different city for high school.
As for lunchtime...I got to be the lucky one to be invited to the rich kids and preps' table somewhat regularly, and still have an in with the goth, emo, and metalheads, whilst maintaining a strong core friend group of decently sociable nerds. Always had a place to sit. Senior year ended up with me spending 50% of my lunches hanging with my teachers though, mostly because they didn't give a damn that I was bi. Teenagers, man. Think that just cause we're friends and I'm sexually attracted to their sex and gender, I'm suddenly some predatory *****. They're why I drink.(No, not really)

Evo was amazing. Had a three-day viewing party at my place, lots of people coming and going, and plenty of fun and drinks and momeymatches in various games to be had, and not very much sleep to be gained. Loved watching GG, Melee, and SF4. MK wasn't that interesting, and top level Mahvel has never really interested me.
Also, I passed out Sunday night. Had some hella weird nightmares. Woke up at 4 am, had a weird few minutes where I couldn't move and I was crying for no real reason, then went to work as if nothing had really happened. Felt fine the rest of the day????
Also: **** Fox. I don't like playing him. I miss swinging around giant swords. Ike still feels no fun. They should really just give Ganon a sword on all of his moves now. Even the ones where he uses his feet and legs.

Sry for wall of text, I felt like vomiting words onto the page and I did.
Wait.
Oh god I'm ****posting.

Last edited:

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
tomorrow all the clubs in HS are gonna advertise at lunch
looked at the schools website and the only thing remote to my interests is an eSports club
but its all mobas
but wait with everyone looking at clubs i could grab a seat
NOW THATS STRATEGY

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Middle School I liked mostly for me cause I hated Elementary School growing up and HS was very hit and miss.

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
looked at the schools website and the only thing remote to my interests is an eSports club
but its all mobas
NOW THATS STRATEGY
join a sport that's how I transitioned from being a nerd to being the smart guy that everyone liked

I also got my braces off and became a lot more attractive because of said sport but yeah

also sports (especially cross country) look great on college apps. esports club? ehhhhh not as much

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
already in tennis tho
oh then ur chill

karps goat advice for highschool:
be smart
do your homework, it's easy
study for tests it's not cool to fail
when you don't fail don't rub it in people's faces
try to be funny but never force it or go to far
don't wear plaid cargo shorts or mom jeans
be attractive (this is not hard, just get a decent haircut, shower regularly, and wash your face, very few people are inherently unattractive)
most importantly be confident. if you're confident people will be hesitant to question/challenge/make fun of you and if they do just don't care

actually confidence definitely ties into being attractive. confidence is attractive and being attractive makes you more confident

Last edited:

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
but its all mobas
NOW THATS STRATEGY
You're really evening the odds yo.
Even the odds.jpg
THEY'RE FINISHED!!!!!

Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I spent the whole day ****posting on the Discord chat, holy **** what even.

D

Deleted member

I'll be going back to school soon, doing sports, and working

rip ****posting and smash

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
ive actually started watching anime again guys

mon musu GOAT, umaru is top tier, and prison school is also GOAT

D

Deleted member

I literally have no time for Anime honestly, I don't know how you guys can manage

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I literally have no time for Anime honestly, I don't know how you guys can manage
I actually just read manga most of the time now, I can get more story in less time, plus there's way more of it.

Last edited:

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
the concept of time is nonexistent when you have 
too much swag like me

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
the concept of time is nonexistent when you have too much swag like me
Temporal flow rates fluctuate dramatically in the presence of your

Last edited:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
I finally made it home. What an adventure. EVO was a blast. I didn't party heavily like people usually expect people in Vegas to do but I was happy with what I did. What a lasting memory in that almost two hours before leaving, I almost got into a fight. What a way to go out.

@ Grey Belnades Grey Belnades

I TRIED MY BEST LOOKING STRONG
2 S T R O N G 5 M E

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
I actually just read manga most of the time now, I can get more story in less time, plus there's way more of it.
Yes. There are tons of good mangas that will never be animated for various reasons. And then there are webtoons. It's supposed to be less time consuming but at the end of the day I've just read 4 times as many series as I would've watched, so there.

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
hey there nerds. I keep having trouble with my laptop's mic--it's reading sounds just much too quietly, and any time I think I've fixed it it stops working again shortly.

it's probably dying, I think. ndb, but kinda frustrating atm. for now, does anyone know if it's possible to force the computer to apply a higher mic boost than it normally does? mine does up to 10 db, but it just doesn't do enough.

Juushichi

sugoi ~ sugoi ~
Yes. There are tons of good mangas that will never be animated for various reasons. And then there are webtoons. It's supposed to be less time consuming but at the end of the day I've just read 4 times as many series as I would've watched, so there.
tbh reading manga is so much more convenient. it's kinda cool seeing a bunch of things get animated that you read as manga a few years ago, but a lot of series slip through the cracks. : (

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon
GOAT tier : Favorite Teacher's classroom
MLG tier : Cafeteria tables with backrests
Pedestrian tier : Cafeteria tables with no backrests
Plebeian Tier : Outdoor tables
Filthy peasant tier : On the floor.
Why even live tier : Eating while standing

You better move fast once that bell rings if you want to stop being in the filthy peasant tier.
outdoor tables at my school were seniors-only and the courtyard was actually super nice. It was the real MLG tier at my school. Especially considering the indoor cafeteria was so ****ty.

Top Bottom