• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

FPSWalrus

Smash Ace
NNID
TehKingOfWalrus
guys help im losing interest in toon link
im kind of getting into marth
HELP IM GETTING MELEE-TOPTIERIDIS, GET HOT WATER GET SOME DISINFECTANT

Helsong

Smash Ace
guys help im losing interest in toon link
im kind of getting into marth
HELP IM GETTING MELEE-TOPTIERIDIS, GET HOT WATER GET SOME DISINFECTANT
Marth is great, though! I like swordguy. He's way cooler than fireswordguy, although not as cool as swordhusbando.
At least it's not Shiek. Then you'd get hate from PM and Melee players!

This guy knows where it's at.
Actually, Mitsuru would be a pretty cool avatar, too. She's by far the most gorgeous smt waifu.
inb4 "Persona isn't SMT"

Player -0

Smash Hero
I always think people look like their Smashboards Avatar.

This becomes troublesome when people like Lunchables have an Oracle picture.

Edit - tfw no one responds to your feels.

Last edited:

Jacob29

Smash Ace
god tyler the creators new album is ****ing awful

wolf showed so much promise too, its disapointing. like every odd future album for the past year

EDIT: boikos opinion of reslived and nza arent very high lmao
I actually kinda like his new album. Not his best piece no, and some of the songs aren't so great.

But I think some of them on there are actually really solid material from him

Helsong

Smash Ace
I always think people look like their Smashboards Avatar.

This becomes troublesome when people like Lunchables have an Oracle picture.

Edit - tfw no one responds to your feels.
I've come to associate people with their online avis, mostly assigning them descriptions or adjectives based off of them. For example, I assume you're just a really sleepy person or something.

Also, what feels? I see no feels, only reals.

steelguttey

mei is bei
I actually kinda like his new album. Not his best piece no, and some of the songs aren't so great.

But I think some of them on there are actually really solid material from him
its just wolf showed so much progress as a rapper, producer and most importantly a story teller. then he just threw it out the window. its sad

deathcamp was good tho

Player -0

Smash Hero
I've come to associate people with their online avis, mostly assigning them descriptions or adjectives based off of them. For example, I assume you're just a really sleepy person or something.

Hypothetically, if I rode my bike across the country would anyone say hey during the trip? chopped off ramb
tfw no one says yes
Edit - ;-;

Last edited:

steelguttey

mei is bei
ive realized that when people say that zss players try alot harder to get kills than other players they just arent looking at **** correctly

no zss player is patient, theyre all adhd as ****. they do nothing but whiff moves and barely dash dance/crouch dash (which fixes her bad dd problem)

you have easy hit confirms, just stop trying to hit all of them at once lmao

Helsong

Smash Ace
Edit - ;-;
Oh no! I'm so sorry, I didn't see that.
I'd say hi for sure. If you're ever coming through [redacted], make sure to stop by and say hi! I can provide a couch and cooking courtesy of my (gorgeous, friendly, and excellent conversationalist) roommates.

Last edited:

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
ive realized that when people say that zss players try alot harder to get kills than other players they just arent looking at **** correctly

no zss player is patient, theyre all adhd as ****. they do nothing but whiff moves and barely dash dance/crouch dash (which fixes her bad dd problem)

you have easy hit confirms, just stop trying to hit all of them at once lmao
cuz gotta go fast

Player -0

Smash Hero
Oh no! I'm so sorry, I didn't see that.
I'd say hi for sure. If you're ever coming through [redacted], make sure to stop by and say hi! I can provide a couch and cooking courtesy of my (gorgeous, friendly, and excellent conversationalist) roommates.
:D
Honestly though once I finish highschool I'm hoping to travel the country a bit and hang out for maybe a year or a half before going to college. Not sure how that'll work lol.

Floors are pretty awesome to sleep on if there aren't bugs though. Couches are okay but some of them are too fancy and it's all loud and stuff (usually really comfy though). Others are okay-ish.

Last edited:

CORY

wut
BRoomer

What do you associate me with, from my avatar?

MLGF

Smash Lord
Think I may be pulling an all nighter for a final project that's due tomorrow because my partner is useless and unreliable so I feel inclined to do it all myself before I **** myself over.

Never pulled one before, so... adivce?

Top Bottom