• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Bleck

Smash Master
imagine a game entirely full of shaqs all constantly shaq attacking each other

Last edited:

Saikyoshi

Smash Master
NNID
KarmaPilcrow
3DS FC
0344-9771-0514
As a reminder to everyone, I ask that you please respect the wishes of those who do not celebrate April Fools' Day, including myself, and please do not try to personally prank them if they do not want to be pranked. And, no, this isn't a trick – I swear by a permanent ban on my account that I will not try to prank anyone else myself, and a moderator can quote me on this. Thank you.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
I think it would of been great if everyone's name was changed to shaq, then let chaos ensue, then after april first, everyone's name changes back and we get to see who posted whatever crazy **** while they were still shaq.

Shaq

BRoomer
BRoomer
As a reminder to everyone, I ask that you please respect the wishes of those who do not celebrate April Fools' Day, including myself, and please do not try to personally prank them if they do not want to be pranked. And, no, this isn't a trick – I swear by a permanent ban on my account that I will not try to prank anyone else myself, and a moderator can quote me on this. Thank you.
This aint no joke. Also it's time for all u nerds to stop wastin ur time on Smash/PM and pick up a copy of the new Shaq Fu when it hits.

Top Bottom