• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Lizalfos

Smash Master
The best advice i could give is to be organized, and be loud. Its not hard to TO. Unless you're talking advertising/finding venues, because that is hard as balls.
Yeah thats the kind of thing I'd have to sort out before I could do anything. My other fear is that if I do get a venue, that WAYYY more people come than I thought would.

Liquid Brick

Smash Cadet
Bebop and Champloo are pretty good, Bebop being one of my favorites. Golden Boy is still my all time favorite anime because it was a perfect dub. Only 6 episodes tho =[

mtmaster

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mtmaster_2k7
3DS FC
0645-7185-4095
I got about 10 or so episodes into Samurai Champloo and I got bored and gave up. I really wanted to like it because Cowboy Bebop is one of my favourite shows ever, and I freaking love Space Dandy, but it just didn't gel with me.

Then again I don't watch much anime, so maybe Samurai Champloo stands out better when you compare it to other animes.
Cowboy Bepop is very story oriented and makes sense, Samurai Champloo is a bunch of misadventures that isn't really coherent for the most part except for a few episodes.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Hey @ Hylian Hylian when's Sonic? You know I love watching you play that game lol
I actually really really wanted to play SA2:B today but instead I played far cry because I haven't tried it yet. Next time I stream will probably be sonic.

B.W.

Smash Champion
Yeah but if he loves Space Dandy then misadventures shouldn't bother him.

Also, if anyone is looking for some good anime please for the love of god watch Silver Spoon.

The original manga is made by Hiromu Arakawa, the author of Fullmetal Alchemist.

It follows the manga perfectly so far, and the only bits of filler are to extend an episode and they actually enhance what you see in the manga (imo).

It's very well done, and is just a blast to watch.

Last edited:

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
Samurai Champloo was good when it had a story though. It's ending was really good. The road there kinda uhhh blew, to be honest, but the ending was worth it imo.

Hinichii.ez.™

insincere personality
NNID
hinichii
3DS FC
2423-5382-7542
I need to read all those guides about TOing. I know there is a scene here. We just need tournaments.
It's not hard, just don't expect to do **** like Cody. He doesn't TO good at all. Big thing tho, you need a place to host this event.
Ike's head looks outta place. I think it's a bit big er something.

Last edited:

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Man, I was getting BSOD's like a madman yesterday.

did some research into it and I think I solved the problem.

only got to test post fix for like an hour because I was tired. Here's to hoping the crashes have stopped.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
...Ace.

So, I'm chilling on the SRK forums, and then I view the SSB 3DS thread... Bad idea.
And thats where you messed up. I haven't been on SRK forums to lurk since they changed from Xenforo to Vanilla forum software also a bunch of people left since then outside of the general discussion threads.

EDIT:

Last edited:

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Man, I was getting BSOD's like a madman yesterday.

did some research into it and I think I solved the problem.

only got to test post fix for like an hour because I was tired. Here's to hoping the crashes have stopped.

going to do some more things and hopefully crush this problem

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
And thats where you messed up. I haven't been on SRK forums to lurk since they changed from Xenforo to Vanilla forum software also a bunch of people left since then outside of the general discussion threads.

EDIT:
Marth and Ike confirmed to look infinitely better in other people's outfits versus their own.

Seriously, TOO GOOD. <3

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828

EDIT:
This is a riot, but EXTRA
at Ridley.
TOO BIG IRL AAAAAAA

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
I thought y'all said on stream that you wouldn't be making any skins which change who the character is. What gives?

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
he's still ike tho

it's like trying to say mario can become wario because he has a yellow/purple skin

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I thought y'all said on stream that you wouldn't be making any skins which change who the character is. What gives?
Wut, it's still Ike though, are you saying that I'm Ness because I wear his hat?

Edit: ninjard

Last edited:

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
mario can become doctor mario with a skin and we all know those are two different people since melee said so, PMBR pls fix

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363

Shoutouts to Star Fox Assault Multiplayer. Now I pray to Bird Jesus for Falco to be in the leaks coming up soon 2 months from now in the JPN release.

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
inb4 people don't want to play on that stage because the background is distracting
#lylatjohns

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
good thing it'll just be banned because it's a bad stage + all corneria-type stages have always been banned for being a bad stage

Gamegenie222

NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
I've never heard anyone complain about Lylat Cruise being distracting. I only heard complaints about it's tilting of the stage.

kaizo13

Smash Champion
that's still Ike tho, changing a character would be more like putting Shadow over Sonic, Waluigi over Luigi, Black Shadow over Ganon, Ridley over...oh wait he's too big

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
inb4 people don't want to play on that stage because the background is distracting
#lylatjohns
I never even notice the background on Lylat when I'm really in the fray and the intensity of the match.

Some people need to learn how to focus and immerse themselves into the battle.

When I do notice the background, though, it's one of my top favorites to look at.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
i got flub knee->reverse bair->knee into stage kill yesterday, hype

Kati

Smash Lord
Pretty sure that an arwing shoots at nothing during the asteroid run, and then from empty space an asteroid explodes. Together with the scripted dogfight and fleet battle, I've grown to prefer static space as a background.

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
I don't complain about Lylat's background because I hate that stage and its stupid tiny edges and too many and too close to the ground platforms and it's crappy sloped edges that make it so campy and **** over my wd to the ledge ardhhhhhhghhgfdsksd, so I just don't play on it. It's such a horrible stage.

Also, thanks for the answers y'all. Iketor be lookin pretty slick. When can I get a Rand al'Thor outfit for Roy plzzzzzzzz. There's gotta be a modder somewhere to do it. T^T

Last edited:
Top Bottom