• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Gotta give some credit to Wong for making Marvel actually look fun compared to what was basically "Brawl on crack".

Vashimus

Smash Master
Justin Wong stuck with his original team and said "I'm gonna make it work, tiers be damned." He deserved it.

Tekken 7 announcement and then Ultra SF4 next.

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
Here's that Tekken 7 trailer then. Also IDK if Ono was drunk or not lol but he thanked everyone for him still having a job.

USF4 top 8 don't disappoint me.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
this is going to be such a fantastic top 8. I don't think there's a result here where I won't be satisfied because EVERYONE HERE IS SO FUN TO WATCH

Vashimus

Smash Master
At least people can be quiet about the Fei nerfs now saying he's bad. Two of them in top 8, both in winners.

Last edited:

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
I'm surprised anyone complained, it's still agreed in japan that fei long is a-tier, options are options and he didn't lose much

shoutouts to bonchan though, still doing work through a version where he's supposedly the worst he's been

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Uggghhhh, you can feel the struggle to get in with this matchup. I want a Zangief in winners bracket so badly.

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
Hey guys. Sorry I haven't been on in a while. I'm really depressed though, I watched the movie, "The Road". It was depressing as ****, and I actually cried (It's been a very long time since I've cried).

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
/looks around thread page
When did this turn into Street Fighter discussion? And for that matter, how did Infiltration do?

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
that was an amazing match, good lord

luffy and his ps1 controller is putting in more work than 2000+ other people can

PillsBuryDopeBoy

Führer President King DopeLord The VI
3DS FC
3325-3900-7222
that was an amazing match, good lord

luffy and his ps1 controller is putting in more work than 2000+ other people can
CANON... he lost.... Snake eyes lost :c *cries endlessly*
Srsly? Who did that? Infiltration was the last guy I expected out day one
Daigo, xian, pr balrog, and ALOT of the top known players were knocked out day 1

Last edited:

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
Srsly? Who did that? Infiltration was the last guy I expected out day one
eite, very non-vortex based akuma player. actually pretty much the entirety of the top 8 last year got eliminated day one, barring sako

I KNOW THAT SNAKE EYEZ IS OUT NOW but man louffy got my respect out of that match, it was something beautiful

Last edited:

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
Tbf I don't like mango because I'm tired of Fox. I missed the last two sets of the tourney (as well as the rest of evo), but I'm not really motivated to look them up. Axe, Hbox, M2K, and then Armada where the ones I wanted to see win. The way hbox out spaced armada was godlike, and axe did amazing. But I don't think anything today topped BB gfs.

Last edited:

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
eite, very non-vortex based akuma player. actually pretty much the entirety of the top 8 last year got eliminated day one, barring sako

I KNOW THAT SNAKE EYEZ IS OUT NOW but man louffy got my respect out of that match, it was something beautiful
Damn. Also, has anyone else seen the movie I was talking about earlier? The Road. I'm guessing someone else here has at least read the book.
DAMN that book was slow!

Vashimus

Smash Master
It's about a person surviving in like the post-apocalypse or something, following a road to stay on course? The name sounds familiar, so I don't know.

LET'S GO LUFFY

Last edited:

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
BBCP top 8 was easily the best. IT was first game to go into the day cause lol anime time slot.

Worst top 8 to watch today was KI I think then Marvel till the end.

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
I watched it for my second philosphy class. It was okay I guess.

Brim

Smash Ace
NNID
Bitterbub
It's about a person surviving in like the post-apocalypse or something, following a road to stay on course? The name sounds familiar, so I don't know.

LET'S GO LUFFY
A son and his dad. I just saw the movie on Netflix, like I said earlier it's incredibly depressing. It has one of the only death scenes I cried watching, and I don't mean small tears either. The movie itself in my opinion is surprisingly accurate in what would realistically happen if no animals or crops were left from all the nuclear waste.
I watched it for my second philosphy class. It was okay I guess.
I can see how you'd feel it wasn't that great, the movie itself doesn't give much beyond the father and son constantly doing what they can to survive including abandoning fellow humans (most of the time).
I don't think I'd be wrong in saying it really takes a certain kind of person to actually finish the film.

Last edited:
Top Bottom