• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
C-Sticking with somebody with no moonwalk like DDD is kind of hilarious.
It ends up being the most complicated way to input a foxtrot.
Or doing it with somebody with a very very poor moonwalk and just dashing in place eternally.

Last edited:

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
What happened to Peef anyway?
This is just speculation, but I'm assuming he got kicked out of the PMBR for 'leaking' things. Pretty much every time I saw him in a twitch chat he would give out information that he probably shouldn't have. One time I asked him "when's Samus?" and he told me she was pretty much done and was being added in a patch that would "come out in a month" around the time of 2.5, if I'm remembering this correctly. #gossip

Empyrean

Smash Champion
NNID
Arnprior
Wes' Samus must be the sexiest thing I've ever seen. That man uses the newest Samus technology there is out there.

F. Blue

Smash Journeyman
I remember when Peef got really drunk, lost his wallet with $500 inside, broke his nose and glasses, and leaked Solar Beam on stream all in one night.

Those were the days.

Giygacoal

Smash Lord
I remember when Peef got really drunk, lost his wallet with $500 inside, broke his nose and glasses, and leaked Solar Beam on stream all in one night.

Those were the days.
Well, that explains that.
Now I'm afraid of getting drunk.

PillsBuryDopeBoy

Führer President King DopeLord The VI
3DS FC
3325-3900-7222
just don't be an idiot
problem solved

edit
PillsBuryDopeBoy gives me my 1337 like
am I cool like senpai DMG yet?
Plum.... you've always been as cool as DMG senpai.... Flow's lying.
And that's 1338 likes pillsbury has given you.

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
I have a few questions for you frame-wizards.

Why do Jump cancel Turn around grabs work? And why do they give turnaround grabs instead of just a standing grab in the opposite direction? For example Ike can pivot grab out of his side-b, and GnW can Pivot grab from his boost grab/DACG (so I'm assuming most characters can). It just strikes me as odd that it works.

Also, can you be footstooled while still in shield stun?

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
if you want to be noticed my DMG senpai just do what I do and get this thread locked over bees

JOE!

Smash Hero
He streamed before 2.0 came out. There were no other Pits.

It was weird how he streamed so prominently for about 3 months and then disappeared forever.
He like moved to england or sumthin

Also, 2nd tourney... didn''t do as good this week at Smashing grounds lol.

Need to switch up Zard and Squirtle a bit more instead of staying Zard some MU's

Last edited:

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Also, 2nd tourney... didn''t do as good this week at Smashing grounds lol.

Need to switch up Zard and Squirtle a bit more instead of staying Zard some MU's
#survivability

Also sad that no one is posting the GU stream in here on Thursdays when all these other smashfests are being linked =(

JOE!

Smash Hero
dat dreamland survival tho

Also, I need to at least always be zard in our crew battles.

Our team always has a dragon at the gates

Totally unrelated to everything, but kinda awesome:

Last edited:

9bit

BRoomer
BRoomer
What do you guys think about the Smash 3 Project? I'm really into it and maybe when it's completed I'd like to see the PMBR use it in the default build. I think it would really help people distinguish between PM and Brawl, you know. Because you know when you're watching a stream and people come in and (non jokingly) ask if they're watching Brawl? Something like this project would make a big difference I think.

B.W.

Smash Champion
What do you guys think about the Smash 3 Project? I'm really into it and maybe when it's completed I'd like to see the PMBR use it in the default build. I think it would really help people distinguish between PM and Brawl, you know. Because you know when you're watching a stream and people come in and (non jokingly) ask if they're watching Brawl? Something like this project would make a big difference I think.

Yo those textures look fantastic.

My only beef would be that the textures of the stages won't fit very well. Like old Melee and 64 stages are one thing, but Brawl stages and PM stages would look off and It'd probably bug me.

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Finished Bravely Default.

I'd give it a 9/10

If not for a CERTAIN part of the game, I'd of given it a 10/10

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
Yo those textures look fantastic.

My only beef would be that the textures of the stages won't fit very well. Like old Melee and 64 stages are one thing, but Brawl stages and PM stages would look off and It'd probably bug me.
I've found that using night time style stage textures really allows the colors and rim lighting to pop; Night Battlefield is my absolute favorite stage to view Smash 3 textures on. I've been personally trying to make most stages darker to lend the visuals a really nice look and it's easy on the eyes too.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
there are people in 2014 who don't have this on Dracula's Castle

or the no vocal version

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Oh my god that is amazing.

:GCD::GCB::GCY::GCD::GCB::GCY::GCD::GCB:

Rawkobo

Smash Ace
So who all is getting Kirby Triple Deluxe? That's like one of the few games I've recently been super hype for.

ManoxMano

Smash Journeyman
Need ideas for a new main...
I have been playing Dedede mostly since I always like the fatties but his E Honda like gameplay style is something I dont really like in the smash world

What character thrives in neutral - where you get the most out of the character when you just keep shutting down approaches and getting hits in whenever. Where the character likes neutral more then giant combos
My initial thoughts were Link, Toon Link, and Samus (I dont wanna use her though because I already main her in Melee)

Top Bottom