• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
Dear Shadic,
*picture*
See it before, it's beautiful. Have already shown it off to some of my Bidoof-appreciating friends, as well.

Side note: Firefox doesn't recognize Bidoof as a word, and suggests Libido as the only alternative. Coincidence? I think not.

Xinc

Smash Lord
NNID
xincmars
3DS FC
2981-7601-8481
>Pfft. Slow. Just realized there's a v2 page.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
Psh, Mega Bidoof might have the power of a thousand suns. But Psymer has the power of creeping and looking stupid, and that's worth more than all the Hyper Beams on PokeEarth.

Fear the Psymer. Fear.
Sorry, the best fused Pokemon (from that site anyway) is forever Donx.

metroid1117

Smash Master
Wow, this was really touching.

EDIT: To lighten the mood without taking a thread of its own, here's a parody of "I Believe", from The Book of Mormon that I wrote back in late June. I withheld it because I had intended on singing it while playing the piano accompaniment, but I've come to realize that trying to hit high Gs and Abs as a baritone doesn't sound nor feel pleasant. (Not to mention that the piano accompaniment is extremely tricky in some sections.)

Note: Needless to say, if you haven't listened to the original song, then this will mean nothing to you.

Ever since I was a child, I tried to be the best. So what happened?
My friends and my crew all said I was blessed. So what happened?

It was s’pposed to be all so exciting, to be going all Ike in tourney.
But I allowed myself to be chain grabbed. Oh what’s the matter with me?
I’ve always longed to be that Ike guy, to be the one that fights for friends.
This was the time for me to step up, but then how can I contend?

The Falcos who go pewpewpewpewpew. What’s so awesome about that?
I must trust that my sword is mightier, and always has my back!
Now I must be completely devout, I can’t have even one shred of doubt!

I believe Sakurai made all characters viable. I believe that he didn’t want to make my main play like ****.
And I believe that good players can win tourneys with their character!
I main a mid tier! And a mid tier just believes.

You cannot just believe partway. You have to believe in it all!
My problem was doubting the Ragnell, instead of standing tall.
I can’t allow myself to have any doubt. It’s time to set my worries free!
Time to show the world what Ike is really about, and share the power inside of me!

I believe that Brawl has a way to reward hits. I believe those hits can be strung into one big combo!
And I believe that the current metagame of the scene doesn’t center ‘round picking Metaknight!
I main a mid tier! And dang it, a mid tier just believes!

Oh wait here comes a mod of Brawl that has combos and speed! I realize that's what I want to hear!
If you ask the devs in faith, they will always answer you! Just believe in them, and have no fear!

I believe that Project M is all I want! And I believe that my main’s surely viable!
And I believe that the awesome PMBR will keep in mind “Tires don exits!”
You can main a mid tier! A mid tier who just believes!

And now I can feel the excitement, this is the game that I was born to play!
And I feel so incredible, to be facing you with my main.
The guides all say that if you practice hard, if you just train enough, you’ll pwn.
But you must train hard without any doubt, and let your spirit grow!

I believe that Project M will balance the tier list! I believe G&W isn’t really that bad!
And I believe that the coders of PM srsly are great wizards in real life!
I believe all mains can just do it. And you’ll know it’s all true, you’ll just feel it.

You’ll main a mid tier! And by gosh! A mid tier just believes! Oh I believe! I believe!

iMeeHow

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, I'm new here and I'm trying to get into Project M. I didn't want to make a new thread over a question that has probably been asked before so i thought going here would be best.
Is there any links to videos or written tutorial on how to get Project M
also, can Porject M be played on Wii U? or do you have to have a home brewed wii.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Hey guys, I'm new here and I'm trying to get into Project M. I didn't want to make a new thread over a question that has probably been asked before so i thought going here would be best.
Is there any links to videos or written tutorial on how to get Project M
also, can Porject M be played on Wii U? or do you have to have a home brewed wii.
1. How to get: http://projectmgame.com/en/download
2. You can use Project M on the Wii U using stack smash (the simplest 2gig SD card method that does not use homebrew), but you HAVE to put the SD card AFTER you boot up Brawl or else the Wii U will wipe all the contents off of the SD card.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Only in Russia would they have crashes like that where the perpetrators come out unscathed and walk away like nothing happened.

Top Bottom