• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
I remember when I had my first car accident

I rolled a truck into a fence, fixed the fence then went to work because I was 15 and ********

Good times

drakargx

Smash Journeyman
This summer I said I would focus hard on studying Japanese since I really wanted to take this class that required me getting a decent score on the entrance language exam

There are 6 days remaining until I leave for weeb land and I'm just now starting to study on top of packing my things

Procrastination with random, varying amounts of discipline is a *****

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
It took me 6 months of combined study of kanji, vocabulary and grammar every day for my japanese to be functional.
6 days might be stretching it.

drakargx

Smash Journeyman
Yeah my goals have been lowered significantly lol

Right now I'm just focusing on remembering what I learnt last year during classes, if I focus on that I can at least get in a class thats the next step up instead of going down/staying at the same spot.

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
This summer I said I would focus hard on studying Japanese since I really wanted to take this class that required me getting a decent score on the entrance language exam

There are 6 days remaining until I leave for weeb land and I'm just now starting to study on top of packing my things

Procrastination with random, varying amounts of discipline is a *****
It took me 6 months of combined study of kanji, vocabulary and grammar every day for my japanese to be functional.
6 days might be stretching it.
****ing nerds.

shairn

3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
reddit is **** but I like using the random sub button just to see what's out there
Like a subreddit dedicated to spongebob memes about overwatch

shairn

3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
r/spongewatch

EDIT: Hitting the random button eventually landed me in r/kappa
Must be destiny

Last edited:

shairn

3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Just went through every tournament I attended in 2016 and recorded my set count vs every regular player in Montreal
Not sure what that accomplishes but it's satisfying to look at I guess

I'm 7-2 over Bazkip Bazkip ayyy

KakuCP9

What does it mean to be strong?
Pokemon anime makes me very sad. Ash can never do well :(
Honesty, that battle was so dope, I didn't care who won. 'Sides, 2nd place is still a step up compared to his top 16 placing in his first league. My main concern is whether the people who worked on XY will stick around for the inevitable Sun and moon anime.

Last edited:

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Honesty, that battle was so dope, I didn't care who won. 'Sides, 2nd place is still a step up compared to his top 16 placing in his first league. My main concern is whether the people who worked on XY will stick around for the inevitable Sun and moon anime.
I mean, it was a great battle don't get me wrong, but it seriously feels like the ending wasn't meant to be like that.

It's not like they wrote Alain to be unstoppable like Tobias since ash has battled with Alain before and did very well despite not having perfected the synchro evolution. Alain's charizard definitely isn't out of greninja's power reach either since greninja was able to fight well against the champion's mega gardevoir.

I just find it really jarring how it played out. If they both went down and charizard got back up even that would have been better.
It's hard to believe that charizard; who staggered onto one knee after taking a quick attack and thunderbolt, would barely lose balance after the entire fight with greninja on top of the damage taken prior from pikachu.

On my personal feelings, I think it would have been a really good change to actually have him win. He was well written this season and actually grew as a character somewhat (I didn't even think it was possible for ash to develop as a character after hoenn started). Worked extremely hard for it this time and the competition was pretty fierce too.

Ironically though, if not for ash giving Alain the idea of entering the league, Alain wouldn't have even bothered and ash would have arguably won. The writers would have just wrote in someone else to beat him instead.

Bazkip

Smash Master
Just went through every tournament I attended in 2016 and recorded my set count vs every regular player in Montreal
Not sure what that accomplishes but it's satisfying to look at I guess

I'm 7-2 over Bazkip Bazkip ayyy
Man wtf I swear I got a set or two more than that

Mikkelmann

Mentally Untouchable
I have a question for when Project M was in development. How mad was strong bad when he nerfs characters he loses too?

D

Deleted member

just drink water and the tears of the salty kids you pound at your AZ locals

nothing taste better than the tear of a meme child who was going to brag about getting 14th/33th in his Discord chat to his equally as memey children friends

Last edited by a moderator:
Top Bottom