• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I still think Pikachu is better. Even Pichu is better.
Don't worry, we're in agreement on that. What I meant was that this might give me a reason to use the Pikachu I evolve instead of boxing it and using my spare Pikachu, just so I have Raichu in my Pokedex.

Raichu has always been better both functionally and aesthetically, but commercial media destroyed your taste.
That's pretty much a no on both parts considering that Light Ball Pikachu gets rid of any reason to use Raichu. That, and Raichu just ain't cute. It's not ugly, just not nearly and attractive as Pikachu or Pichu or even any of the Pikaclones.

What is there to report? Lazalfos always had some awful taste.

I definitely prefer Lizalfos's and Kaye's opinion on the matter
Wait, what? I didn't agree with him. I do think Alola Raichu looks cute, though. ¦D

Last edited:

Bleck

Smash Master
some people like playing Pokemon games because of the Pokemon and not because they're sexually aroused by numbers

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Raichu ain't cute?
**** outta here
I was thinking the same, but the official art is repulsive.

I want to live in Hillary's broadband America guys. I want to be a punk-ethereal-internet bounty-hunter by the year 2045. Seriously. Could you imagine if internet was free. You literally don't need anything else for communications.

You would just socialize the phone companies. Then we could do electronic popular voting ect.
I'm not worried that the government will ruin the internet because the phone companies are the ones who want to ruin it anyway. Better that companies like Netflix, Google, Amazon, whose motivations our closer the the people's, remain powerful.

Phone service is really cheap in China due to socialization. We could have the same thing but better, because America. You could pull an ACA with the phone companies, but better this time.

Electric terrain, o****.
Lol, maybe she really is making Pokemon Go To The Polls

Wow Huffpost triggers me so hard. It just feels right.

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Raichu ain't cute?
**** outta here

Perhaps, but consider the following.

Unlike Raichu, Pikachu doesn't have to rely on fanart to look cute and adorable. ¦<

That comic is cute, though. ¦D

D

Deleted member

Luckily I cannot empathize with any of these feelings because the last Pokemon game I played was Emerald

xDdd

Last edited by a moderator:

Bazkip

Smash Master
So I was catching up on this thread on the way to Summit, and at one point I turn to @shairn and ask him "Do you ever understand any of Lizalfos' posts? They're always some incomprehensible ramble, usually followed by an edgy reply from Mech."

Then, as if on cue, I scroll down to see this exchange
People take an impractical, extremely literal, reading of the 2nd amendment's operative clause seriously in the 21st century.

End me.
>ever trying to reason with gun nuts
lmao

shairn theorized that Lizalfos is actually Mech's alt, to give him an excuse to be edgy.

Last edited:

Nixie

Smash Journeyman
all this talk about the pokemon no one ever shuts up about and not a single sign of appreciation for the fabulous smug-meowth

smh

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
I have no idea who Liz is and don't care to find out because I have nothing but contempt for them, I'm too much of a self-righteous jerk to bother with alts to say what's on my mind, and I've never needed an excuse to be an arrogant, vindictive goon.

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
didnt you read the skit about how quick jump is for lazy people?
Just because it's true doesn't mean I should be denied it, dammit. Lloyd was right! D<

Nixie Nixie Kurri ★ Kurri ★ To be fair, that sassy Meowth is pretty cute.

Also I'm @ tagging cause the page keeps crashing everytime I try to quote Nixie. I think he needs to get checked at the vet.

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
Play Melty Blood Community Edition
THIS
I have once, at a friend's, didn't like it because I suck *** at traditional fighters (or 2D fighters)
melty blood is the 2d fighter most similar to smash honestly

the way good melty flows is only matched by third strike and even then melty has more fun corner pressure/oki than 3s and doesn't have 3s chun

in related news the main youtube channel that reuploads melty tournaments from nicovideo got shut down today from a copyright complaint which is odd (because lmao copyright over poverty game poverty streams?) so we (melty discord) think it was just a mixup on youtubes part but

Last edited:

Kurri ★

#PlayUNIST
Switch FC
7334-0298-1902
Melty Blood is?

I was told KOF was the most similar to Smash. Something about how the movement works

Although I was also told Marvel and Street Fighter were the closest.

I wanna play fightans with people :(

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Melty Blood is?

I was told KOF was the most similar to Smash. Something about how the movement works

Although I was also told Marvel and Street Fighter were the closest.

I wanna play fightans with people :(
You gotta check hisoutensoku then. Two 8 directional dashes for everyone and the ability to drift mid dash do wonders to make it look like smash. Plus it's got jumping out of shield. And items. And custom moves. And weather.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
I have no idea who Liz is and don't care to find out because I have nothing but contempt for them, I'm too much of a self-righteous jerk to bother with alts to say what's on my mind, and I've never needed an excuse to be an arrogant, vindictive goon.
:D

how do i disappear completely when it comes to smash
Go hiking throw your bag I into the canyon (containing web ****, an iPad with tabs of 4Chan, your manifesto, ect.), then go to your untouched native culture of choice, become the foremost anthropologist on their culture, and win a Nobel prize when you emerge in your 60s and hopefully all your friends are dead or dying.
I nicknamed my Wooper Sad eyes and my Togepi Behelit. How much of a bad person am I?
Sounds like what I would do so make of that what you will.
Samus The Baby Don't Talk To Me Or My Son Ever Again Mother Brain Other M Metroid.jpg

Last edited:

Player -0

Smash Hero
idk I'm out of shape now but I was (one of) the captain(s) of my highschool xc team

HARD WORK BUILDS CHARACTER AND CALF MUSCLE

also make sure to stretch and do lifts with those hip flexors it really helps with hills to have built hip flexors
yee. Coach is being mean this year

dunno how I'm gonna do 8 miles today. Maybe I'll run back and forth on the only flat part.

and it's like half a mile or something. wah

I figured out why the inside of my (right) elbow hurts while running I think though. I tighten it when I mash B for shortens or Mario/Luigi, wahah rip.

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Subscribed to another right wing ideologue on YouTube against my better judgement, but that isn't the point.

https://medium.com/welcome-to-the-scream-room/im-with-the-banned-8d1b6e0b2932#.ves2m56tv
Despite a minor lack of self-awareness, this article feels really accurate. What strikes me most is that the author seemed to have fun despite herself.

Who is more virtuous? People (mostly) in rhetorical lockstep following all the political conventions, or people saying extreme candid things that are unsafe and probably untrue. This goes for people all over the political spectrum. Everyone engages in a bit of both. For me, both feed on the ignorance of the masses.
Media was a mistake.

Edit: Milo is clearly playing both sides. I think he wants to implode the Republican party, and mortally wound the vocal minority of "regressives" with the shrapnel. I think the author is right: Milo is empowering those that
neo-liberalism left behind. Ergo: everyone. Nobody talks about neo-liberalism like it is a good thing. It is punctuated by alarmist worldviews, attempts to help with no efficacy, and then sold to our culture as validation. Any time you shine light on the present, it reeks of hypocrisy. We are still lost in a post-modern world, and our only problem is there is no unifying problem to put us back into a modernist mindset.

So our options are: pull up a seat and microwave the popcorn until WWIII. Become a futurist and try to do cool but currently pointless things like colonize Mars, while hopefully identifying and avoiding WWII.

In all probability, we will all live in French-Russo-China by the end of the score.

Last edited:
Top Bottom