• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
Finally finished Kill la Kill after dropping it 6 episodes in around a year ago. It finished pretty strong. I appreciate it a lot more than I initially thought I would.

Time to finally start JoJo's!

CORY

wut
BRoomer
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NmQ38iU-8BQ&index=6&list=PLFXOgPi6_N5SBfayNy_TMQXcQ2IHGd0oc
@Umbreon you were asking why tl's dair beat ganon's wizkick at the end?

his aerial wizkick is negatively disjointed, so it starts hitting at the knee. i don't know tink's dair hitboxes very well, but i know the spike hitbox is up around his head, and the angle they came together looks like it would make sense for the spike to catch his lower leg without a trade.

unless you meant something else, in which case idk.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Your dog looks old.

Definitely take him to the vet if he keeps doing that, there might be a bigger problem going on. Dogs will instinctively den or hide themselves when they're in pain to avoid being seen vulnerable. I went through the same thing with my eldest dog before he passed.
That pic is like a year old lmao

He's too dumb to hide anyways, too busy trying to **** up porcupines

CORY

wut
BRoomer
the waifu wanted to try the burgerking mac n cheese cheeto things.

i already don't like burger king, but i forgot exactly why i was disappointed by them, besides just a vague "it's so meh" so i just went with it. got a double cheeseburger and she got her cheeto things and some random burger or something.

their fries taste like they were made, put in a fridge, then reheated in a microwave after i ordered them. their burger is the size of a child's burger and is also pretty meh, taste wise. the cheeto things were acceptable, but not worth the other trash they sell.

how is this ****ing chain still miserably dragging itself along?

Rawkobo

Smash Ace
the waifu wanted to try the burgerking mac n cheese cheeto things.

i already don't like burger king, but i forgot exactly why i was disappointed by them, besides just a vague "it's so meh" so i just went with it. got a double cheeseburger and she got her cheeto things and some random burger or something.

their fries taste like they were made, put in a fridge, then reheated in a microwave after i ordered them. their burger is the size of a child's burger and is also pretty meh, taste wise. the cheeto things were acceptable, but not worth the other trash they sell.

how is this ****ing chain still miserably dragging itself along?
The nail in the coffin is that the chicken fries are limp and soggy. They didn't used to be this way.

Last edited:

CORY

wut
BRoomer
i think i tried those once and was, also, just entirely disappointed by them. once again, just plain and boring. just put a dash of pepper in the batter or something? maybe marinate the chicken in something decent?

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Zero Time Dilemma was ****ing fantastic.

A fitting conclusion to there series.

Still some unanswered stuff from VLR which is a bit bothersome, espically since the guy behind it said every mystery from VLR would be answered. The ones that bug me the most were Kyle and ? but that overall is a minor nitpick from how good the rest of the was.

Now its on to get lost in Bloodborne and Dark Souls 3.

Rawkobo

Smash Ace
i think i tried those once and was, also, just entirely disappointed by them. once again, just plain and boring. just put a dash of pepper in the batter or something? maybe marinate the chicken in something decent?
They used to. When I was younger, BK was actually pretty good about seasoning and cooking their food.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Fast food ain't the life. Mcdonalds ain't gonna cook a Spicy Garlic Shrimp Stir Fry for me.

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Silly thing took up two thirds of the space in my smaller luggage

Last edited:

Nausicaa

Smash Lord
I have come to learn to play the video game project m but I'm not sure I'm in the correct place.
You're all absolutely crazy, aren't you?
:p

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
It's Smash. Just play a good Neutral, then punish like a madman. Hell this is PM, you may not need a (great) neutral if you aggro meme hard enough in the opponent's face.

Last edited:

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
Zero Time Dilemma was ****ing fantastic.

A fitting conclusion to there series.

Still some unanswered stuff from VLR which is a bit bothersome, espically since the guy behind it said every mystery from VLR would be answered. The ones that bug me the most were Kyle and ? but that overall is a minor nitpick from how good the rest of the was.

Now its on to get lost in Bloodborne and Dark Souls 3.
Yaay. My copy hasn't arrived yet :(

MF Viewtiful

Son MF
Switch FC
SW 4028 6305 8614
Any of you guys play Guilty Gear or SFV? Smash has become a bore lately and these games are hitting the spot. My psn is Viewtiful_Noel.

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
goddamnit windows 10 ****ed with my asus touchpad drivers and now I can't use gestures at all this is a real pain

any time I try to download the new windows 10 drivers that are supposed to work, it just fails to install

goddamnit microsoft

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
Any of you guys play Guilty Gear or SFV? Smash has become a bore lately and these games are hitting the spot. My psn is Viewtiful_Noel.
I play alot of sfv. Haven't hopped into this guilty gear hype train yet.

Yeah, smash has kinda been a drag as of late. Too much eSports kissup-ery IMO. That's not to SF or GG are exempt from it, I just find that I've found more lax folks in communities for those games compared to the current NorCal scene.

Also, the Smash community in Chico routinely dies over the summer.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I expected Windows 10 to literally be Satan's Anus. Coming from Windows 7, just about everything else seemed trash. Decently happy with the move, mostly did it so that I could use DirectX 12 (good job making that Windows 10 exclusive, /wrists). Windows 7 will forever be bae though

Soft Serve

softie
Premium
Been playing around with Balrog in sfv, he's got some cheap **** holy crap. Although I'm not completely sold. I think I'm going to learn him so I know what to expect at evo, but I'm still just a necalli main. I just don't have the hots for rog like I do necalli. Since the reveal trailer, im a ride or die *****

Oh smash is fun too I guess. Overwatch competive is awful solo but even just duo it feels fine.

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
I expected Windows 10 to literally be Satan's Anus. Coming from Windows 7, just about everything else seemed trash. Decently happy with the move, mostly did it so that I could use DirectX 12 (good job making that Windows 10 exclusive, /wrists). Windows 7 will forever be bae though
Bruh, I got this PC I built running windows 7, after having used a ****ty lappy that ran windows 8/10 for years.
I got this thing running, got games running, and the more I use this OS the more I think "Is this the treasure unto which my forefathers bore for me?". It's pretty 1337, d4\/\/g.

Soft Serve Soft Serve , I'mma hop into overwatch as soon as a key doesn't cost near as much as the retail 60. I'm pretty hype to get into it tho, I've been waiting for the new TF2-esque game to finally take off for years now.

Last edited:

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Oh smash is fun too I guess. Overwatch competive is awful solo but even just duo it feels fine.
Naw I can't stand it unless it's like 3-4+. Even Duo if you go Mercy + DPS trying to carry, any decent team with coordination or good flanking will just screw your Randoms. Don't get me started on trying to play Winston for randoms: your job is impossible LOL

Edit: OW had a $40 version, the starter digital pack or whatever. Is that no longer available? I bought it in beta though

Last edited:

standardtoaster

Tubacabra
Been playing around with Balrog in sfv, he's got some cheap **** holy crap. Although I'm not completely sold. I think I'm going to learn him so I know what to expect at evo, but I'm still just a necalli main. I just don't have the hots for rog like I do necalli. Since the reveal trailer, im a ride or die *****

the vskill cancels from rush punches are so sick. cannot wait to see how PR Balrog does at EVO

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
good evening, thread

the tier list thread hasn't had any posts in four whole days

this is like some sort of milestone maybe we've all learned to keep our uninformed opinions to ourselves
now that people fairly highly agree that a person who didn't handily win a national wasn't using a busted OP character, there's nothing to argue about anymore. RIP tier yelling

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Tfw zero time dillema has uglier models and animations than virtue's last reward

Like **** idk how the mouth flaps even got so out of sync in this game

Top Bottom