• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Lizalfos

Smash Master
When I read something mildly cutting, I freak out and get super hype. I need a browser extension to add music and increase melodrama.

eideeiit

Smash Ace
Nethack's really cool. I only have about 6 hours clocked in and even that is on a few very separate occasions, but I still get a feeling it's maybe the best exploration/discovery based games I've played. Though that's not saying all that much since I don't play all that many games.

PMS | LEVEL 100 MAGIKARP

Hologram Summer Again
wow I removed my l trigger spring and now my hand no longer hurts when I try to play luigi

this might help to fix my never-ending issue of spaghetti hands whenever I actually need to play

like I removed it and it suddenly came to me "this is the way playing smash is SUPPOSED to feel"

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

i swear to GOD i'd win all tournaments if someone hooked me up with a PASTEL PINK controller

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
wow I removed my l trigger spring and now my hand no longer hurts when I try to play luigi

this might help to fix my never-ending issue of spaghetti hands whenever I actually need to play

like I removed it and it suddenly came to me "this is the way playing smash is SUPPOSED to feel"
sounds like something an unstrong person would say

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
Feels like it's been a bit since I peeked in here. o^o

Been enjoying the heck out of my New 3DS. The new Kirby is fantastic. Robobot is so much fun even when you already know the depressing underlying backstory of what's really going on. <3 I'm still surprised that I, someone who has only played one other Kirby game, know enough of the lore to recognize immediately who the final boss was and be shocked when other people who've played it way more on YouTube had like no reaction whatsoever and had no idea who it was. lol

Went and grabbed Sm4sh 3DS again, too. Fully confirmed that while I absolutely despise Sm4sh U, Sm4sh 3DS is an absolute blast for me. I just like it's stages, modes and lack of annoying bull**** a lot better. Or maybe I'm weird and nuts, but what else is new? ¦D

Also, I made my Mom cry because we watched episode 24 of Assassination Classroom last week and then gave her more feels because we (finally) finished Part 1 of JoJo two days ago and she misses Jonathan. I'm such a good son~ =D

Then again, I guess I'll get my karma when Blazblue Central Fiction comes out and that story ends and kills off my favorite character who everyone already knows is going to die a tragic and painful death. I wish Jin, Tsubaki and Hakumen would die instead. >>'

Oh well, least I have Shantae to greet me everytime I turn on or open my 3DS thanks to the theme I found. That's neat. :3

Also, thanks as always, based Warchamp7 Warchamp7

Last edited:

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Feels like it's been a bit since I peeked in here. o^o

Been enjoying the heck out of my New 3DS. The new Kirby is fantastic. Robobot is so much fun even when you already know the depressing underlying backstory of what's really going on. <3 I'm still surprised that I, someone who has only played one other Kirby game, know enough of the lore to recognize immediately who the final boss was and be shocked when other people who've played it way more on YouTube had like no reaction whatsoever and had no idea who it was. lol

Went and grabbed Sm4sh 3DS again, too. Fully confirmed that while I absolutely despise Sm4sh U, Sm4sh 3DS is an absolute blast for me. I just like it's stages, modes and lack of annoying bull**** a lot better. Or maybe I'm weird and nuts, but what else is new? ¦D

Also, I made my Mom cry because we watched episode 24 of Assassination Classroom last week and then gave her more feels because we (finally) finished Part 1 of JoJo two days ago and she misses Jonathan. I'm such a good son~ =D

Then again, I guess I'll get my karma when Blazblue Central Fiction comes out and that story ends and kills off my favorite character who everyone already knows is going to die a tragic and painful death. I wish Jin, Tsubaki and Hakumen would die instead. >>'

Oh well, least I have Shantae to greet me everytime I turn on or open my 3DS thanks to the theme I found. That's neat. :3

Also, thanks as always, based Warchamp7 Warchamp7
your mom is cool mine just tells me about the latest person to get their face ripped off by a gorilla

D

Deleted member

me and my mom still go on nature walks when im home, and i yell at the wildlife like i have tourette syndrome like "**** YOU DEER YOU ****ING ***** WITH LEGS" and i scream at rabbits and **** and how im going to to **** them and eat their meat, etc. full volume, really bombastic. and my mom will stay like 30 feet back and watch people stare or like run away and she just laughs to the point of pissing her pants. +1 for awesome moms lmao

Player -0

Smash Hero
Obviously because your interest in waifus.

Also if you keep a waifu that was the same age as you throughout life eventually you become a pedo. That's kinda messed up.

Idk it just seems weird

CORY

wut
BRoomer
Obviously because your interest in waifus.

Also if you keep a waifu that was the same age as you throughout life eventually you become a pedo. That's kinda messed up.

Idk it just seems weird
technically, if you pick a waifu that's old enough, in your younger days, you could be safe.

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
Waifus grow up with you
Believe in your dreams

EDIT: Or not too hard
Just learned I was expelled from my degree because my grades suck
Wasn't aware that was a thing, as long as I passed...

Last edited:
Top Bottom