• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Helsong

Smash Ace
well rip

I suppose Helsong Helsong will be our ambassador next time she goes to Japan, provided she doesn't get too distracted by the boytoy
I will **** my boyfriend in plain view of Nintendo HQ whilst shouting "OH MY ****ING GOD METROID GAMES ARE SO AWESOME" at the top of my lungs if that'll get us a new Metroid game.

Last edited:

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I will **** my boyfriend in plain view of Nintendo HQ whilst shouting "OH MY ****ING GOD METROID GAMES ARE SO AWESOME" at the top of my lungs if that'll get us a new Metroid game.
...That sounds like a terribly hilarious hentai joke pic or something.

Brb, off to commission one of my friends to draw that for the lulz now. ¦D

CORY

wut
BRoomer
that's pretty lewd, but desperate times call for desperate measures.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
I mean, between that and taking a trip to Japan so I can stand outside of Nintendo headquarters and scream "PLEASE MAKE MORE METROID GAMES", I'll take buying the game

there's not really much else I can do
You can try sending them an angry e-mail telling them to learn the match-up

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
dealing with other m breaking metroid prime canon is 3-7 at best, basically an unwinnable matchup

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
For about a year I've had this insatiable urge to write something, to just sit down and type up a story, but I have no inspiration at all. I can get an idea and type up a few thousand words before I figure I've got no idea where I'm going, or it's not interesting, or whatever and just drop it. Frustrating.

KayB

Smash Master
BRoomer
A quote from hectohertz:
I know about this, it was posted months ago or something. The language everyone's using makes me believe that PM players are talking about a more specific issue that happened more recently however, like the whole RR thing I heard people complain about. Is there any specific incident that happened or are we just complaining about MVG as a whole again

CORY

wut
BRoomer
i'm really tempted to go down to my apartment gym later tonight with my toolset and rearrange a couple of the weight holders on the power rack, so that, both, the large diameter heavy weights aren't so high and to make a semi decent dip set up, so i don't have to use two chairs with thin frames that hurt my hands...

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
I just made the glorious mistake of fighting 1.0 Zelda in Type 3 Turbo Stamina.

I'm pretty sure the only reason I didn't get horribly maimed was because I was using 2.1 Lucario and the fight was on Brinstar.

Screwing around with the game out of boredom is fun. ¦D

Helsong

Smash Ace
Barney! Quit stealing Metal Gear!
This channel is great.
This channel is kinda annoying too, but in that weird "funny little kid who doesn't know he's being obnoxious yet adorable" kinda way.

Last edited:

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
i'm really tempted to go down to my apartment gym later tonight with my toolset and rearrange a couple of the weight holders on the power rack, so that, both, the large diameter heavy weights aren't so high and to make a semi decent dip set up, so i don't have to use two chairs with thin frames that hurt my hands...
You don't do bench dips?

ill be the backup plan then
No jabroni representatives pls.

Saxophoneoftime

Smash Lord
For about a year I've had this insatiable urge to write something, to just sit down and type up a story, but I have no inspiration at all. I can get an idea and type up a few thousand words before I figure I've got no idea where I'm going, or it's not interesting, or whatever and just drop it. Frustrating.
You should still finish your stories; if you never finish them, then you'll never work on the skills for developing an ending. If you've got super writer's block, just set it on the back burner and promise yourself to come back to it.

Last edited:

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
2 hours into shots fired and a quarter of the venue lost power which happens to include the sm4sh and pm streams Also a quarter of the pm entrants didn't show most likely due to boikos/nza post.

I played 2 games and now I don't play till tomorrow

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I don't know where all this paranoia came from, but Squirtle ****ing sucks lmao, he ain't ****

D

Deleted member

all human accomplishment and achievement will all be forgotten soon enough as we head further towards oblivion

Top Bottom