• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Bleck's not really hateable.

You just wish that sometimes he would opt not to post;

but a lot of people are like that back here.

Soooo he's just a regular ****poster. Its just that his variety of ****posting is effective against the scrubs in PMS.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
tfw your 3ds sd decides to allahu akbar

all my saves are gone

idk if I should even bother redownloading everything just to start over (20gb of 3ds games .-.) or just downgrade for cfw

Arcturian

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Arcturian
You should probably just download the things you know you'll play again. With 20gb I'm sure there was a ton of stuff that you could do without.

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
tfw your 3ds sd decides to allahu akbar

all my saves are gone

idk if I should even bother redownloading everything just to start over (20gb of 3ds games .-.) or just downgrade for cfw
If you don't bother/don't have significant data in Bravely Default/Xenoblade3D: Go for it, it can't be that bad.
If you HAVE played significant parts of BD/MH/Xenoblade3D: OH ****

Fortress

Smash Master
MechWarrior's likebot is more dislikable than Bleck. I'm going to break your ****ing like button. Also when are you going to buy some fight games.

Gamegenie222

Space Pheasant Dragon Tactician
NNID
Gamegenie222
3DS FC
3411-1825-3363
That is why Physical is better for games kids. Sucks to hear tho.

Last edited:

drakargx

Smash Journeyman
If he's doing what I think he's doing then even if he uses a physical form it'd be saved on his SD card

Rawkobo

Smash Ace
MechWarrior's likebot is more dislikable than Bleck. I'm going to break your ****ing like button. Also when are you going to buy some fight games.
i'm not a likebot, what are you talking about

proceeds to drink oil

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
That is why Physical is better for games kids. Sucks to hear tho.
Despite really wanting to move over into PC when I have a job and I can put some value into my hobbies (busking magic, and vidja games), I can't imagine me going completely digital with anything. As it is now, it's hard to associate digital ownership with the actual gain of an item. It's like if someone gave me a new, shining, lustrous, golden ring for tricks and said "It's yours my friend, as long as you forget the legal possession that me and my associates have/will constantly refresh on our intellectual properties that not only give us the right to recant said item, but also prevent you from the modification of an item in your care anywhere in the world".

xquqx

Smash Apprentice
Someone link me to the coolest sets of xrd to sell me on it. Fighting games are hard and scary but I have an arcade stick that I might as well get some use out of.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
good evening thread, a man pricked me with strange liquids

and then told me I had an allergic reaction to dust mites

because it was an allergist. needles are not good substitutes for penises don't be weird

Bazkip

Smash Master
Despite really wanting to move over into PC when I have a job and I can put some value into my hobbies (busking magic, and vidja games), I can't imagine me going completely digital with anything. As it is now, it's hard to associate digital ownership with the actual gain of an item. It's like if someone gave me a new, shining, lustrous, golden ring for tricks and said "It's yours my friend, as long as you forget the legal possession that me and my associates have/will constantly refresh on our intellectual properties that not only give us the right to recant said item, but also prevent you from the modification of an item in your care anywhere in the world".
Yeah but then you change your mind when you see all the juicy Steam Sales.

Also I believe Valve has stated that they'd reconfigure Steam to still allow access in the event they shut down. Obviously they can't 100% guarantee that, but it's something.

Also you can still buy physical copies of PC games.

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
I had 60 hours in MH4u, probably the same in ORAS

Anyone wanna power rank me back to hr 7? ;-;

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
the true convenience of digitization is that, while you may not have a "legit" copy of something, archivists can guarantee its survival in the long run. it's why people were so open with GOG when re-selling old titles, everyone has ways around old adventure games and their really silly anti-copy systems, might as well let them copy the damn thing and toss out the middle man

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
If you haven't already altered all your digital media so as to circumvent the nonsense involved in non-physical media, you dun goofed.
Yeah, I know about cracking DRM etc. But I just wish we could get it to the point where owning digital media felt as though you actually own something from the start.

Bazkip Bazkip ; for all my ******** and whining, I will concede that Steam is doing a ****ing awesome job at keeping their customer-service provider relations in good check for good reason in regard to that. Same for GoG (loving Baldur's Gate II even if I'm a total goof still). But I just don't think we've developed to the point where that confidence is commonplace. I remember walking into a comic store and buying a DnD guide (still haven't read enough to understand Baldur's Gate any better), and thinking "YEESSSSSS. IT'S MINESSSSSsss!!!! MYYYY PRECIOUS!!!!!" (ok not quite that), but buying anything digitally still hasn't come to the point where I can feel as though I am the sole possessor of a copy of said digital-item. :/

Edit: Also, $20 bucks for Pilllars of Eternity was pretty damn good. Praze Gabn.

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
But I just wish we could get it to the point where owning digital media felt as though you actually own something from the start.
Feeling that way about anything is something most humans will never be lucky enough to experience.

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
I got SMTIV, also got Persona Q for when I want to go back to my baby anime games because mainline SMT is hard as ****.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
good evening thread, a man pricked me with strange liquids

and then told me I had an allergic reaction to dust mites

because it was an allergist. needles are not good substitutes for penises don't be weird

I was recently told by my doctor that I'm allergic to grass, trees, and weeds.

Literally being outside is hazardous to my health.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
I got SMTIV, also got Persona Q for when I want to go back to my baby anime games because mainline SMT is hard as ****.
>SMTIV
>Hard as ****

kek <---
kek
kek

The only reasons why his spells are so weak is because RNG hates me and doesnt want to mutate into a stronger variant.

Last edited:

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Found out custom quests are a thing on mh4u

Decide to make one with the parts to dios rod as reward (glaive i had before sd is kill) and fight brachy so getting back to hr7 wont take days

see that I can adjust size

Procede to spend the next ten minutes chasing around a felyne sized brachy, 10/10 would do again

Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
>SMTIV
>Hard as ****

kek <---
kek
kek

The only reasons why his spells are so weak is because RNG hates me and doesnt want to mutate into a stronger variant.
I'm garbage at this ****, I come from Persona and Mother and I ****ing died 7 times already in the opening of SMTIV where I just have to talk to demons.

EDIT: oh I got it now but I'm still awful dang.

Last edited:

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Git gud, scrub

I actually have yet to finish the game.

Navigating japan is THAT frustrating for me.

LIKE THAT'S HOW BAD IT IS.

I STOPPED PLAYING A GREAT GAME BECAUSE THE METHOD OF TRAVELING THE ****ING MAP AFTER HAVING A PARTICULAR INTERFACE FOR PROGRESSING THE STORY IS SUDDENLY THROWN AT THE WINDOW.

Top Bottom