• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

| Kailex |

I smell like salty coins and milk
NNID
pootis
3DS FC
2578-3225-2678
I totally forgot that we dont have a melee/pm scene yet. Everything is being overshadowed by smash 4

MLGF

Smash Lord
Not sure if I should take that as a compliment or not :/
Knowing you I doubt it is though.

Damn it guys, I don't want to talk about PM, I just wanna ****post. :(

PlateProp

Smash Master
NNID
Genericality
3DS FC
3823-8710-2486
Depression is a *****
when you play squirtle long enough, depression becomes a state of being so ingrained inside you that you feel very little

then you feel like dying until you get bored of it and decide to stop being such an edgelord

after these two steps you become driven by the only emotion left, boredom and your ultimate quest to keep it away long enough that you dont just stop completely and lie on the floor due to lack of amusement until someone saves you

such is the natural order of squirtle players

Bazkip

Smash Master
So do all Squirtle mains hate themselves or
when you play squirtle long enough, depression becomes a state of being so ingrained inside you that you feel very little

then you feel like dying until you get bored of it and decide to stop being such an edgelord

after these two steps you become driven by the only emotion left, boredom and your ultimate quest to keep it away long enough that you dont just stop completely and lie on the floor due to lack of amusement until someone saves you

such is the natural order of squirtle players
I knew it

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
Everyone should play Undertale.

The blinder the better as well.
The only thing that appeals to me about Nerdtale is that I can go Genghis Grey and put everyone to the sword.

But by the sounds of how depressing it is, it sounds like a pixelbit version of Nier. But unlike Nier, the protagonist is probably an unstrong nerd boy.

JOE!

Smash Hero
upload_2015-11-10_8-7-53.png

So, in the attributes section in PSA I see these stats listed out for landing lag on aerials. So for example, Nair's landing lag here is 25 frames (lcancel = 13f), but in BrawlBox the animation for Nair Landing is 31 frames. Would I go by the 25 or the 31?

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Also Smooth Criminal Smooth Criminal I see you with that avatar from Monster where you at right now?
where they found out Johan supposedly has two distinct personalities. it's a bit of a "tweest," but the series has been so good otherwise. pretty confident that it'll be handled well because of that. gonna pick it back up soon.

if any of you are on the fence about seeing Monster, don't be. ****ing watch it. it's fantastic.

Smooth Criminal

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
**** GENOCIDE RUN THIS IS TOO SAD
are you actually doing a genocide run? what is wrong with you.

after the begging from your brother too?

you're a horrible person and i hope you find a lego in your shoe.

you dont deserve anything for christmas.

why havnt you shinespiked yourself already?

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
And to think that you people have the gall to say that I'm the edgelord when that crap above is what many of you spew...

Last edited:

ShakeDrizzle

Smash Cadet
We have met, Neko. I met you, JCaesar and @Strong Bad at Pound V and hung out with you guys. I even bought you guys lunch. ¦D But I didn't speak much, so it's no big.

Also, I'm in back in Fredericksburg, so I'm kinda in Northern Virginia. I've been all over the state, though. A bunch of other states, too.

Anyway, we might meet again sometime soon. It'd be cool for you to get to know me as I am now versus what little there was to me before.
Did I hear Fredericksburg? Do you play with anyone here? I'm looking for more people to play with, though I mostly play Melee.

Last edited:

shairn

Your favorite anime is bad.
3DS FC
4742-6323-2961
View attachment 82225

So, in the attributes section in PSA I see these stats listed out for landing lag on aerials. So for example, Nair's landing lag here is 25 frames (lcancel = 13f), but in BrawlBox the animation for Nair Landing is 31 frames. Would I go by the 25 or the 31?
Pretty sure you're not accounting for IASA frames

Top Bottom