• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
Just checked, 73 hours (minus a few of them when I left the game on to sleep) in MGSV. Still not done with the game. Kill me now.

CORY

wut
BRoomer
i've never had as much trouble putting on my aot harness as i have this morning. i've put this thing on after waking up on just a few hours sleep, still partly drunk and sore as ****, and not had as much trouble as this morning...

but now it's finally done. time to go to kroger and a liquor store in cosplay and scare the normies.

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
i got so drunk last night

i snuck through a neighborhood, crossed a ravine, treaded through a river and crawled through a field for no ****ing reason. i also lost my phone in the process and have cuts all over my body.

i've been playing too much MGS

jackal27

Smash Journeyman
This Twitch stuff is some BUUUULL especially because hitbox.tv doesn't work in console browsers like the Wii U so now the stream is impossible for me to show on my TV for the party I'm having. Just freaking wonderful.

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
Actually

I'm taking off my tinfoil hat.

There are few reasonable doubts left, and they are extremely weak.
It's certain at this point that Twitch is actively suppressing Project M.

Last edited:

Rᴏb

still here, just to suffer
**** twitch, and **** the people who work there that are a part of the smash community. at least have the decency to let us know what's going on so we can hate you a little less for ****ting down our throats.

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
Giving the benefit of the doubt is an exercise in futility in scenarios like this.
Time to assume the worst~

Jaedrik

Man-at-Arms-at-Keyboard
**** twitch, and **** the people who work there that are a part of the smash community. at least have the decency to let us know what's going on so we can hate you a little less for ****ting down our throats.
Sadly, they likely can't for fear of losing their jobs, or fear of destroying PM, or something like that.
There's likely all sorts of threats and stuff from both Twitch, perhaps because of Nintendo but certainly with Nintendo. TCB and D1 didn't start hating Project M.
D1 defended Project M, saying it was the savior to unite the fandom and all this sort of stuff a long time ago on his stream when The Moon said something against it. TCB is a great guy and I've seen / talked to him in PM streams too, he's expressed his sympathies.
Giving the benefit of the doubt is an exercise in futility in scenarios like this.
Time to assume the worst~
There's no need to assume any more, though, it's all but assured.

Last edited:

Nixie

Smash Journeyman
PMS~

Hope you Paragon peeps are enjoying yourselves!
and I hope the unfortunate events haven't put too much of a damper on your day..

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
Wheres odds

Omgrey says hes.proud of you and hes gonna kick ur ass

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
We hostin small friendlies session durin pools

Double tree, 1320, stop by if you can

Hmu on twitter if youre comin, @ captainmeiling

Top Bottom