• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Bleck

Smash Master
two two two two acknowledged

firing the missiles

Last edited:

Mansta

( ̄^ ̄)ゞ
NNID
WafflePi
3DS FC
1564-3739-4600
Switch FC
SW-6415-9435-2510
http://modulous.net/
It's new, so it's small.
Someone reposted something I made on there, I don't know if I should be okay with this or not. He did say who made it but still, what.
I have an account I made when the site launched but until I make something new I'm not putting anything there because I don't want to just spam it with old stuff.

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
so is there a PMS group date confirmed yet or what? i dont want the trip to paragon to be a complete waste yoq

Lizalfos

Smash Master
Should I just buy the newest expansion of Starcraft or should I get all 3. The only thing I get out of the earlier ones is the story :/

Nausicaa

Smash Lord
I accidentally pre-heated my oven to 550 instead of 350
Gotta wait probably about an hour for it to cool and try again.
Hardlifemakingcheesecake

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Man.

In DkS 2 I defeated the Last Giant on my second try and every subsequent boss I have fought after that on the first try until the most recent boss I defeated (Belfry Gargoyles) which took me 3 tries. And a couple of other times I've died from falling/rolling off a edge/into a hole to death. Overall it has be a good run so far.

But wanna know what really got me?

****ing Huntsman's Copse with that little platform it had with that appealing loot it had. I had to play a ****ing platformer in a game that isn't really one and doesn't really have the controls fit for one. But that didn't stop FromSoftware from putting it into the game. I died like 20 freaking times trying to get just the right jumping position onto that small little square that if I missed or rolled off of either meant my death or the need for taking a long way around. I finally get it. And it is just a stupid Pharros Lockstone and Fidelity Token. GOD ****ING DAMNIT FROMSOFT. I so hate you right now for making me go to all that trouble just for those 2 little things.

But that's not the worst part.

Later along in my exploration of the area I come across a wooden bridge. A bridge with convenient holes in it. And one of those holes is right above the platform. I could have just waited rather then go to all that trouble to get it. Why. Just why.

Frost | Odds

Puddings: 1 /// Odds: 0
I was gonna post some highly embarrassing photos and then realized that this may not be a battle that I actually want to win.

My family is seriously eternally pissed at me because I've had like 4 good photos taken in my entire life, and I tend to ruin them for whoever else is in the picture as well.

Last edited:

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
im gonna stream in a few come hang out to see my sick new polar bear hat

Vashimus

Smash Master
Great art. I will never understand why people put the start button literally an inch away from the attack buttons you'll be mashing though.

Last edited:

MechWarriorNY

Smash Master
3DS FC
5387-4245-6828
The SR-71 Blackbird(this was taken from one) is the coolest plane ever.

Last edited:
Top Bottom