• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

B.W.

Smash Champion
Ok you guys this is so so piggish of me, but SF, peachyhime? Not bad, but main thing I wanna say is, watch her walk a

That's you. Nasty pig man.

But no, I've already expressed the cuteness of Admiral and Bec to people publicly and am doing it again because why not. When people are attractive to you then it is what is.

Just don't go all Alex Strife creeper on us. That's gross.

EDIT: LOL, you deleted it. Nope. Gotchu.

Last edited:

Bleck

Smash Master
As a heads up, the point was etc.
The problem here is that "accessibility" as a concept with regards to game design isn't really an objective thing; for example, you and Strong Bad seem to think that accessibility is necessarily related to "low-level" stuff and is separate from measurements of difficulty or intuitiveness with regards to high level play, whereas I think that those latter concepts are more or less synonymous with accessibility, which is a thing that can be measured at all levels of play.

Because this is a subjective thing, I don't really think any of us are wrong - I think that the ideas we're expressing are all more or less valid, but the disagreement is based more on who's using what word where, which kind of doesn't matter.

Warsaint777

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3797-7379-6106

That's you. Nasty pig man.

But no, I've already expressed the cuteness of Admiral and Bec to people publicly and am doing it again because why not. When people are attractive to you then it is what is.

Just don't go all Alex Strife creeper on us. That's gross.

EDIT: LOL, you deleted it. Nope. Gotchu.
Dude not only did i delete it but it was an accident to even put my unfinished entry on it. You caught me, I was gonna talk about her ass.

D

Deleted member

Warning Received
so the kid i've been money matching for the past months and beating sent me this today

gg project m is srz buznis

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

nice meme1!!!!!!!

welcome to the nation al meme acssion of america (N.M.A.O.A)

enjoy ur stay, meme master :^)

Last edited by a moderator:

MLGF

Smash Lord
Must prevent the crazy Falcon Punch spam posts.
He's gonna get banned again at this rate.

D

Deleted member

So, lol ex dee, I was at McDonalds tonight and I ordered a food!

#McFreedom , #McAmerica , #America , #US , #McObama , #DemocrispyFries , #UnderOneRepublicOfBigMac , #McMadness

i have been listening to weezer, radiohead, nirvana ever since i was a sperm in my dad, kids today just don't understand me, I was born in the wrong generation!!!!

falcon PUNCH!!!

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
sw-5103-3346-4530

So, lol ex dee, I was at McDonalds tonight and I ordered a food!

#McFreedom , #McAmerica , #America , #US , #McObama , #DemocrispyFries , #UnderOneRepublicOfBigMac , #McMadness

i have been listening to weezer, radiohead, nirvana ever since i was a sperm in my dad, kids today just don't understand me, I was born in the wrong generation!!!!

Top Bottom