• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

Slaudial

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0233-0174-7067
Just played against a Zelda in 3.5

wtff is this character

How to beat me or near beat me (at least until I figure out the (Matchup) with Zelda
--Spam fair, bair, up and down dmashes, neutral b, hope for a side b combo breaker, teleport on stage sometimes because I won't do anything about it

gg

ZeldaFan01

Cassie Shore/Shelby Goodkind (Netflix)
NNID
?
Oh i've seen it. Pretty good vid (except that he called spirit tracks Link the worst link i'm ****ing done)
Sorry that must suck for you! I don't think he's the best link but he isn't the worst link either. I would think OoT Young Link is the worst, and they felt like he should've been appreciated more so that made him the main character in MM. And I think TP Link is the best, which is like, c'mon

Grey Belnades

The Imperial Aztec
NNID
OldManGrey
3DS FC
0748-2157-4277
who's up for some platonic butthole fingering?
1323288325738.gif

I just really hope the PMDT don't lose heart with all that's happening right now, and stays passionate with this game to the end (hopefully there won't be one)! I know they have lots of awesome stuff still planned for PM, and I just hope they stay strong and keep working to make this the best competitive smash game ever. Never give up!
I just can't wait for the release of Ireland. I've already seen the famous video of her and am excited to run through her green open fields.

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon
Just played against a Zelda in 3.5

wtff is this character

How to beat me or near beat me (at least until I figure out the (Matchup) with Zelda
--Spam fair, bair, up and down dmashes, neutral b, hope for a side b combo breaker, teleport on stage sometimes because I won't do anything about it

gg
You might be in the wrong thread to be talking about MUs

SpiderMad

Smash Master
Practiced out the newest version of 20XX hack for... 6 hours? Then at the end my controller (which is my super old and unique feel favorite Melee Falco controller ever) developed an issue where it holds light shield sometimes after certain presses. This game is evil

and Nintendo still making more GCC controllers was surprising enough, but if they ever go "ya know, we're gonna make the awesome old ones again exactly like they were" then that would be unreal

Last edited:

Frost | Odds

Puddings: 1 /// Odds: 0
and Nintendo still making more GCC controllers was surprising enough, but if they ever go "ya know, we're gonna make the awesome old ones again exactly like they were" then that would be unreal
Just replace the L/R buttons of one of the new controller with old ones and practice moonwalking for a few hours to loosen up the stick. EZ

Plum

Has never eaten a plum.
Premium
Don't you mean

c'monnn
I actually enjoyed Phantom Hourglass a fair deal. Nothing spectacular, but an average addition to the series.
Spirit Tracks, at least imo, was just a worse Phantom Hourglass. I still think Spirit Tracks is an average game in a vacuum, but pretty low compared to other Zelda games.

I'm with Hylian, Wind Waker and Majora's Mask are my favorites. Though I will put my stamp on Wind Waker as my current favorite. MM3D could actually change that though. I was never all that impressed with Ocarina of Time until I played the 3DS remake. As a kid I never beat OoT, I would get too scared after becoming an adult and stop playing. Redeads gave me nightmares for days. I didn't go back and play it until I beat Wind Waker, and by then OoT felt so clunky and dated compared to Wind Waker. After beating OoT I moved on to MM which basically felt like a better OoT. The 3DS remake was on point though, and overall a more enjoyable experience for me, and I think we can expect a similar level of improvement from MM3D on top of what is already an outstanding game. So who knows, I might have a new #1 soon.

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?
I actually enjoyed Phantom Hourglass a fair deal. Nothing spectacular, but an average addition to the series.
Spirit Tracks, at least imo, was just a worse Phantom Hourglass. I still think Spirit Tracks is an average game in a vacuum, but pretty low compared to other Zelda games.

I'm with Hylian, Wind Waker and Majora's Mask are my favorites. Though I will put my stamp on Wind Waker as my current favorite. MM3D could actually change that though. I was never all that impressed with Ocarina of Time until I played the 3DS remake. As a kid I never beat OoT, I would get too scared after becoming an adult and stop playing. Redeads gave me nightmares for days. I didn't go back and play it until I beat Wind Waker, and by then OoT felt so clunky and dated compared to Wind Waker. After beating OoT I moved on to MM which basically felt like a better OoT. The 3DS remake was on point though, and overall a more enjoyable experience for me, and I think we can expect a similar level of improvement from MM3D on top of what is already an outstanding game. So who knows, I might have a new #1 soon.
Wow, I'm not like you at all because, I very much enjoyed the normal N64 versions of the two (I have OoT/Master Quest for the GameCube and MM for Wii Virtual Console but that's besides the point). I liked WW and PH A LOT! But then when they introduced a new version of Link in ST I just just ok with it. TP is my favorite because the story and graphics were awesome! I mean :link2:and:zelda:, that's what I felt they truly should look like! Then in SSB4 they happened...:4link::4zelda: They ruined their designs!

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Wow, I'm not like you at all because, I very much enjoyed the normal N64 versions of the two (I have OoT/Master Quest for the GameCube and MM for Wii Virtual Console but that's besides the point). I liked WW and PH A LOT! But then when they introduced a new version of Link in ST I just just ok with it. TP is my favorite because the story and graphics were awesome! I mean :link2:and:zelda:, that's what I felt they truly should look like! Then in SSB4 they happened...:4link::4zelda: They ruined their designs!
Then in SSB4 they happened...:4link::4zelda: They ruined their designs!
ruined their designs!
daa.gif

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
Do you not see that they just look bad now? Does anyone else think this is bizarre, c'mon it can't just be me! It's probably just me..
They look fantastic in the graphical style that smash 4 went for.

I've got a small problem with link's eyebrows, but zelda is ****ing flawless in smash 4.

Nixie

Smash Journeyman
i love that she got a stand to replace her sheik transformation

kinda sad that it can never be in pm, though

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?
They look fantastic in the graphical style that smash 4 went for.

I've got a small problem with link's eyebrows, but zelda is ****ing flawless in smash 4.
Oh yeah, I guess that's what it is about link i don't like yeah.
But just look at Zelda from brawl

Speaking of flawless look a brawl palutena too!

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
I like that Link actually has an acceptable level of saturation in his outfits this time around. I thought he looked awful in Brawl.

ZeldaFan01

NNID
?
What...

SSBB

Twilight Princess

I don't understand, your saying these clothes are worse than the Wii U Link's?

GP&B

Ike 'n' Ike
NNID
MetalDude
What...

SSBB

Twilight Princess

I don't understand, your saying these clothes are worse than the Wii U Link's?
I'm saying the colors stink. The muted color palette is my least favorite thing about TP (and Brawl in general).

PMS | Tink-er

fie on thee
NNID
emptymetaphor
3DS FC
1337-1337-1337
From Urban Dictionary:

TOP DEFINITION

TTP
An abbreviation for Time To Penis. Used by game developers and graphic designers as a way to describe how long it will be before the players or users find a way to represent penises in the game. These could either be chat or text descriptions, static images, or even animated penises.
Spore allowed users such total control over their creatures that the TTP was approximately 10 minutes.

According to BackAlleyBrawler, a developer at NCSoft, the ability to rename your character's powers "was quickly rejected due to the 'TTP' factor."
by COHfan July 18, 2009

Top Bottom