• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Social Thread Gold

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Mah mouse! This will not stand

Last edited:

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
The scroll on my mouse broke...

This thread just became 5000x harder to deal with

Debatesmith

Smash Cadet
So im new here, but i've been playing smash since i was like 4. And I dont really care how long PM takes, because sitting in this thread has been worth it. You guys are awesome

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Thank you Debatesmith, you're pretty awesome too. I even see that you don't have Zelda as any of your character icons: you're already a huge winner in my book. Keep it up!

TheGravyTrain

Smash Ace
NNID
Theboyingreen
Rumor has it, if you refresh the download page 47 times in under a second, it gives you the 3.5 download page, Westballz got it to work a year ago...

Foo

Smash Lord
Before 3.5 drops and this all ends, I must say... It as been an honor to waste an entire day of my life alongside all of you fine people.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
My mouses scroll wheel has been broken for like, 2 years, I know the pain very well
Srsly this is like the 2nd or third one too. Granted, I can't complain when my mice are 5-10 bucks each, but it's so nice to just scroll wheel. Oh well

KuroJet

Smash Cadet
Before 3.5 drops and this all ends, I must say... It as been an honor to waste an entire day of my life alongside all of you fine people.

Same. Like, I could've did my entire essay... but I didn't. LOL

FloatingMew

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FloatingMew
Thank you Debatesmith, you're pretty awesome too. I even see that you don't have Zelda as any of your character icons: you're already a huge winner in my book. Keep it up!
As a Zelda Brawl main, I take offense from that. .-.

Kaye Cruiser

Waveshocker Sigma
NNID
KayeCruiser
Switch FC
0740-7501-7043
The scroll on my mouse broke...

This thread just became 5000x harder to deal with
Page Down key is a thing, dude. ¦D

So im new here, but i've been playing smash since i was like 4. And I dont really care how long PM takes, because sitting in this thread has been worth it. You guys are awesome
New here, eh? Well i think you already just made a big positive impression on everybody.

Welcome aboard, buddy. Get ready to make lots of friends. ¦)

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
If my scroll wheel broke, I would go out and buy a new mouse the very next day. One thing that I can't live without.

D

Deleted member

Aw c'mon bae, are you really still upset about that time I turned down your sexual advances? Ya gotta get over me.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Aw c'mon bae, are you really still upset about that time I turned down your sexual advances? Ya gotta get over me.
Upset? I'm OVERJOYED! Your character got changes, the world can be a better place! I might even play her if she's fun

Maybe that's a stretch

Top Bottom