• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Patt Edition: Development Permanently Discontinued

Grapesoda

Smash Rookie
It seems your file got blocked for download.
Looking forward for this so please fix it :D

Dan Daniels

Smash Cadet
ok when i go to the part where it says download on top of this page, it takes you to mediafire and shows you 3 things on there. like its 1 folder on there and it says "extra files" and has 7 contents in it and the 2nd 1 is PMPE 3.0.2-10 and the 3rd 1 is SD.raw. i really don't know which 1 to pick to download. now which 1 should i really need to pick to download the patt edition??

Last edited:

Patt Anderson

PMPE Architect
I have a problem downloading the rar file, when i click download on mediafire a blank page appear and nothing happen, i aready tried disabling adblock. The link of the blank page is http://download1225.mediafire.com/ao9jqq0ur0og/396dvlpeqp9qe6z/PMPE 3.0.2-10 (For Wii).zip
I click that link and it works for me. Try this.

It seems your file got blocked for download.
Looking forward for this so please fix it :D
It's not blocked try again.

ok when i go to the part where it says download on top of this page, it takes you to mediafire and shows you 3 things on there. like its 1 folder on there and it says "extra files" and has 7 contents in it and the 2nd 1 is PMPE 3.0.2-10 and the 3rd 1 is SD.raw. i really don't know which 1 to pick to download. now which 1 should i really need to pick to download the patt edition??
If you have dolphin download the sd.raw. If you want to play on your wii download the zip file. The extra stuff is for more advanced users. I make it clear in the OP about the various download options.

Good luck!

The best thing to do is back out and in until a different menu song turns on. They can't copywrite smash songs.
I am using a different video for now, thanks for always covering my pack though!

I forgot to mention this, I love the Jake the Dog costume for Squirtle and I especially love the character select screen portrait of him. Also it always bothers me how in Let's Play videos of Project M Patt Edition people choose to just play the game rather then look at the costumes
I changed the lets play to now be of a different video that goes through all the content of my pack! Credit to the author of the video :)

Last edited:

BludragonXX

Smash Rookie
Hey I'm new to project M but I felt I had to ask this question because its been driving me crazy for 4 days. I downloaded project M at first and it worked fine with no glitches or anything, but I wanted the Patt Edition. I've downloaded and extracted the files from his website, that didn't work. Then I got the exact files from my friend who has the edition, but when I go to stage builder, you see the loading circle for a second (so it recognizes that there's an SD card) but then it proceeds on as if there's nothing on the card. I can check my card to see if there's any stages (there aren't) but it won't load. What should I do?

Patt Anderson

PMPE Architect
Hey I'm new to project M but I felt I had to ask this question because its been driving me crazy for 4 days. I downloaded project M at first and it worked fine with no glitches or anything, but I wanted the Patt Edition. I've downloaded and extracted the files from his website, that didn't work. Then I got the exact files from my friend who has the edition, but when I go to stage builder, you see the loading circle for a second (so it recognizes that there's an SD card) but then it proceeds on as if there's nothing on the card. I can check my card to see if there's any stages (there aren't) but it won't load. What should I do?
This happens sometimes of there's stage builder stages on the wii. It also just happens sometimes. Try formatting your sd card. And just try try again! Hope it can work'

pandapg

Smash Rookie
i go to the stage builder like for project m and it says unable to save data on sd card or something like that. i do not have any hacks or homebrew any clue on what it is

purasuma

Smash Rookie
NNID
patrickmooney
Copy my whole pack in. You most likely didn't copy my gct file in and that held codes that alter the selection area of the css.

Cheers.
yeah i figured i had but you know i actually had so much trouble doing the whole process i just gave up. apologies but it is a really good fun mod! however two points i would like to mention. 1) NO BANJO, c'mon man you got kamina 2 shadows, sanic teh linkhog two bombermans chibi samus and a bunch of female pokemon trainers(or whoever) ... you see what i'm driving at here. y'know spice it up a little go more obscure (****ing loved the missingo reference) but don't forget to add the obvious ones. 2) you can't/extremely difficult to grab the chao doctor mario which is awesome if your a dr mario player but not when your on the receiving end it just looked very unfair. i dunno if these things get added/fixed then i might come back and give it a shot so here's hoping!

Zhmais

Smash Rookie
Hey, Im using a WiiU, and I have all the base files in the blank 2GB SD card, But it doesnt seem to work at all. Is it simply because Im using a WiiU?

Patt Anderson

PMPE Architect
yeah i figured i had but you know i actually had so much trouble doing the whole process i just gave up. apologies but it is a really good fun mod! however two points i would like to mention. 1) NO BANJO, c'mon man you got kamina 2 shadows, sanic teh linkhog two bombermans chibi samus and a bunch of female pokemon trainers(or whoever) ... you see what i'm driving at here. y'know spice it up a little go more obscure (****ing loved the missingo reference) but don't forget to add the obvious ones. 2) you can't/extremely difficult to grab the chao doctor mario which is awesome if your a dr mario player but not when your on the receiving end it just looked very unfair. i dunno if these things get added/fixed then i might come back and give it a shot so here's hoping!
There's no good banjo skin out there sorry. The only ones around glitch.. But I'm gonna hopefully get some help on that actually.

Hey, Im using a WiiU, and I have all the base files in the blank 2GB SD card, But it doesnt seem to work at all. Is it simply because Im using a WiiU?
I use a wii u and it's fine.. :( What doesn't work?

Last edited:

Zhmais

Smash Rookie
There's no good banjo skin out there sorry. The only ones around glitch.. But I'm gonna hopefully get some help on that actually.

I use a wii u and it's fine.. :( What doesn't work?
well everything really. everything is on the SD card, Brand new card brand new game brand new console, all of the zip files are on the sd, i plug it in play brawl and nothing has changed. I must be doing something wrong.

Dan Daniels

Smash Cadet
HEy I have a slight problem here and I need some help. when I go to mediafire and try to download PMPE 3.0.2-10, it wants me to type in the words on there in order for me to download the zip. and after I type in the words correctly, it still wants me to type in the words again. and I did it correctly the 3rd time, it still keep taking me back to the page that says type in the words to download the zip. I dont understand why it keeps doing that. is there another way to just download the zip instead of typing in the words 1st and then download zip??

Dan Daniels

Smash Cadet
Hi there, here's a noob to noob guide , try this if you have a HACKED wii like me

1, go to download page, you'll need the file = PMPE 3.0.2 -10(for wii) .zip only (again only if u'r using hoembrew channel)
2, register free account to MediaFire, ***OR** Download the direct link file, i'll send you the link by PrivateMessage since i can't put directLinks because i don't have enought posts >.>....
3,extract with winRar to a folder (desktop preferebly)
4, you should already have project m Hacked on your SD card (it works on a 4gb sd , like mine) if not go to projectm website
5, open both your SD Card folder and the PattEdition file you downloaded from step 2, side by side. get ready to do some serious copy / paste.
6, copy everything from PattEdition Folder(step2) on top of your existing projectM files (replace them), and add the other files from PattEdition to SD Card (new files that are not used by projectM original file)
7, make sure you copied every file from the downloaded file onto your SD Card, put it in, run with HomeBrew Channel, you have to run the SAME launcher as original ProjectM launcher.

again, this is for the HACKED Wii (i did mine with letter bomb)
so you telling me to download PMPE 3.0.2-10 ZIP will only work for the hacked wiis not the unhacked wiis??

Patt Anderson

PMPE Architect
so you telling me to download PMPE 3.0.2-10 ZIP will only work for the hacked wiis not the unhacked wiis??
Read the OP please. This is clearly not the case.

HEy I have a slight problem here and I need some help. when I go to mediafire and try to download PMPE 3.0.2-10, it wants me to type in the words on there in order for me to download the zip. and after I type in the words correctly, it still wants me to type in the words again. and I did it correctly the 3rd time, it still keep taking me back to the page that says type in the words to download the zip. I dont understand why it keeps doing that. is there another way to just download the zip instead of typing in the words 1st and then download zip??
It downloads correctly for most people try changing browsers.

well everything really. everything is on the SD card, Brand new card brand new game brand new console, all of the zip files are on the sd, i plug it in play brawl and nothing has changed. I must be doing something wrong.
Nothing will change unless you go to stage builder and the hack can activate.

Last edited:

Dan Daniels

Smash Cadet
when you all went to mediafire and try to download the PMPE 3.0.2-10 zip and you have to type in the words to download the zip and it keeps taking you back to the page where it says type in the words to authorize download.
Hey i just wanna know if im the only 1 or any 1 else that also has this problem but Has this ever happen to all of you when you all try to download the zip??

Zhmais

Smash Rookie
Read the OP please. This is clearly not the case.

It downloads correctly for most people try changing browsers.

Nothing will change unless you go to stage builder and the hack can activate.[/quo
Ive gone to stage builder before, yes. ive messed around with my options in stage builder, and it either crashed or did nothing.. Do you do any specific action when you get there?

Patt Anderson

PMPE Architect
Ive gone to stage builder before, yes. ive messed around with my options in stage builder, and it either crashed or did nothing.. Do you do any specific action when you get there?
No you just wait a second and it goes. Do you have any stages on your stage builder for wii? I deleted those on my wii u.

Zhmais

Smash Rookie
No you just wait a second and it goes. Do you have any stages on your stage builder for wii? I deleted those on my wii u.
i tried that now, and it crashed. had to pull the plug on it.. I'll try putting all the files on the card again, start over. thanks for the help, from what Ive seen youre absolutely fantastic! It'll work, thanks again Patt

ScottMcFiddleson

Smash Rookie
Hello! I am here today having similar troubles as others. When downloading the hackless build and putting the files where they need to go, brawl starts up normally and the stage builder screen brings me too the regular screen, without a code startup. There are no stages on either the SD card or the Wii. After hours of trying, I did notice that inside the "App" folder was a folder labelled "Gecko 1931". Did I download the wrong file? Or is this supposed to be with the hackless build?

Jake4923

Smash Rookie
Sorry if my comment is the most derpest you have ever seen.... but I don't understand how to get this for dolphin emulator...... can you just make a download for a legit iso? There are Project M versions of iso's but how do I get a patt edition? I'm a ****ing idiot when it comes to this **** D:

SteR ThA KiiD

Smash Cadet
NNID
SteRxThAxKiiD
hey I downloaded everything I have a hackless wii also. everytime I try to load the hack I get 3 results from playing around with the files

1. I get the patt edition launcher but once loaded I get regular project m
2 my wii restarts
3.my wii crashes

how do I get this hack to work?? I really want to play but cant get it to work out right please help

Patt Anderson

PMPE Architect
For everyone asking about why it's keeps crashing, I don't know. It works for me and the build I uploaded works for thousands of other people.

If anyone can shed light on these guys situations that would be great because I'm at work. I'll see if it's the download tonight.

Patt Anderson

PMPE Architect
HEY WHERE IS NESS, FALCO, GANONDORF & WOLF AT?? ARE THEY GONNA BE ON THE NEW SMASH BROS GAME??
I beleieve you're on the wrong thread.

why when I get the patt edition launcher it loads regular project m????
Try formatting your card and searching the forum. I'm sure someone has an answer to your problem or has had a similar issue.

Dan Daniels

Smash Cadet
I dont know why nothing happen. I downloaded the PMPE 3.0.2-10 zip, I open up the zip and moved all the contents to my SD card. after I done all that I connected the SD card to my wii, I turn on the wii and went to the stage builder section to see if it worked, but nothing happened.:sadeyes::urg:

Last edited:

Kribothehero201

Smash Rookie
mine doesn't even load from stage builder its like theres nothing on my sd card, just normal stage builder :( i have a 2 gb sd card,toshiba. i put everything on the folder.and made sure everything was there.please tell me if i did something wrong

Last edited:

Dan Daniels

Smash Cadet
mine doesn't even load from stage builder its like theres nothing on my sd card, just normal stage builder :( i have a 2 gb sd card,toshiba. i put everything on the folder.and made sure everything was there.please tell me if i did something wrong
Dang you too huh? Man I dont get this! i really dont understand it at all! I did it exactly like they told to do it. ok I downloaded the zip, OPEN THE ZIP FOLDER & drag the contents from the zip folder into my SD card. and when I was done with all those, I inserted the SD card into my wii, turned on my wii, I went to stage builder to see if it worked but nothing happened! :sadeyes:

Last edited:

Dan Daniels

Smash Cadet
ok after I downloaded the PMPE 3.0.2-10 zip I open it & it has 10 contents in it. IS THE ZIP SUPPOSE TO CONTAIN 10 CONTENTS IN IT?

Dan Daniels

Smash Cadet
Warning Received
OK LETS see. HMMM....... AFTER I DOWNLOADED THE PMPE 3.0.2-10 zip, THERE WAS 10 contents in the ZIP folder. the 3 contents were folders. was I suppose to DOWNLOAD ALL THOSE 10 CONTENTS OR JUST DOWNLOAD THE 1S THAT AINT FOLDERS BUT THEY LOOK LIKE A SHEET OF PAPER?

Patt Anderson

PMPE Architect
Can someone who knows what they're doing please go through the process of downloading my pack, placing it on an sd card, starting up their wii (u) and telling me if this works properly. I'm super busy after getting married and I need to know if the pack is stable. All I see these days is people going crazy about it not working and no one is suggesting new content :(

(Or those that are are being stifled)

I want this thread to be a hub for people communicating new ideas, criticisms and thoughts. I'm sorry so many have had issues but please work hard at researching for longer than a few hours before frantically posting. I love y'all, and I want everyone to enjoy my pack, but I swear I experience déjà vu every day.

Anyone who has been around for a while, i'd really appreciate your input.

Thanks,

A Weary Patt

Last edited:

Drinz

Smash Rookie
Edit 3 for more usefull post!
Edit 4 Fixed a few links!
Edit 5 Fixed links again, I don't understand why they kept linking to the same place.

Just tried it, works for me, I am using it on a Wii U. The first time I went into the stage builder, it just sat there. What I did then was to format the card, Re add all the files from the PMPE 3.0.2-10 folder straight into the sd card, and just for fun deleted Changelog -10, Readme and Troubleshooting, and Songs Replaced -10 from the files. (all the text documents besides gameconfig)

After that, its worked without a hiccup, make sure that your card is not higher than 2gb, as it can cause problems

Edit: My biggest issue for suggesting new content is I don't really know where to look for it at xD, I don't really want to just be like I WANT A LUIGI COSTUME FOR PEACH (which I do btw, I know that texture exists at least!) without knowing what the limit is on to what we can have... But thats mainly because Im not very knowledgeable when it comes to what can and can not be on here.

although I'm interested now and am going to scour the brawl vault!

Edit 2: Big one!

After looking through the vault for 4 and a half hours and looking over the stages and skins in the game... I have found some things to suggest! sorry if this is too much! I shouldn't have listed any which are already in the pack since I triple checked, Sorry if i did!

Again, sorry if some of these can not be used, as I am not savvy to brawl hacking. I did avoid moveset changing ones at the very least!

Marth:
Steve from minecraft
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204113

Asuna from sword art online
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36039

Zero Suit Samus:
Kit
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=23394

Peach:
Luigi costume! i knew it existed
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26307

Captain Falcon:
Dry bones Falcon!!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35526

Ganandorf:
Metang from pokemon (does this even work? it has no legs!!!)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205136

Ozzy Osbourne
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32351

Luigi:
Biker luigi
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=32137

Cactaur
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24997

Mario:
Mafia Mario
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=4574

Toon Link:
Toon Sephiroth this is just too adorable
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24427

Toon Squall Also adorable
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24457

Link:
Monster hunter with sword and shield
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30019

Amy rose
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26192

Female Link
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=12376

Ike:
Pyramid Head
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=203780

Silver Knight from dark souls
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=202746

Matoi Ryuko from Kill la Kill
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36135

Pit:
Bellus Angelus, Alteria
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16991

Female Pit
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=10497

Pikachu:
Pikathor Because its adorable
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27878

Bowser:
Crystal Beetle
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204770

Ness:
Vivian
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30503

Lucario
Chaos Zero (sonic adventures)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=30651

Peach:
Leavanny
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=25448

OK STAGE TIME!!!
I checked to make sure these all work with 3.0

Perfect Chaos v2 (Sonic Adventure)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14549
Edit: (More recently updated one with rain and better animation on chaos!)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14550

Great Desert (Monster Hunter)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=9241

New Skyworld
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204949

Poke Floats 2 (already in the pack, I somehow never noticed it. Sorry!)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=19920

Docter Wily's Castle
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35852

Lanayru Desert (Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35892

Competitive Molgera's Room
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35814

Venus Lighthouse (Golden Sun) EDIT!! gave correct link now
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36395

Casino Night Zone M
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=204557
Here is another with animations! (Can use the SSS stuff from the one above, this one only has the PAC)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=27379

(((These next ones are neat but not sure if 3.0 compatible)))
Gloam Valley (Super Paper Mario)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18037

Yamato's Arc
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24659

Phoenix Wright Court Case
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16943

Donut Plains (Super Mario World) Works on 3.0!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24691

Aquatic Mine (Sonic Adventure 2)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20607

Central Highway (Maverick Hunter X)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35574

Deku Palace (Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36447

Yoshi's Island (super mario world 2) Preferably the second stage shown in the preview video
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=29677

Some random other things I found

here is an Announcer from project monolith
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=205103

And a replacement for Goldeen. MAGIKARP IS ALL
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=6820

And this makes the metal box into a golden box!
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=26226

Also, we totally need to get a smash ball texture for Patts face. IT MUST BE DONE!

Welp, maybe that was too much.. oh well! im sure it made up for the lack of requests!!

Looking through the vault gave me a headache to a degree... There are not only a lot of Textures, but many of which I wasn't even sure would work in the game, I'm so glad people like you make these packs, otherwise people like me would never be able to experience these awesome things!

Last edited:

Patt Anderson

PMPE Architect
Edit 3 for more usefull post!

Just tried it, works for me, I am using it on a Wii U. The first time I went into the stage builder, it just sat there. What I did then was to format the card, Re add all the files from the PMPE 3.0.2-10 folder straight into the sd card, and just for fun deleted Changelog -10, Readme and Troubleshooting, and Songs Replaced -10 from the files. (all the text documents besides gameconfig)

After that, its worked without a hiccup, make sure that your card is not higher than 2gb, as it can cause problems

Edit: My biggest issue for suggesting new content is I don't really know where to look for it at xD, I don't really want to just be like I WANT A LUIGI COSTUME FOR PEACH (which I do btw, I know that texture exists at least!) without knowing what the limit is on to what we can have... But thats mainly because Im not very knowledgeable when it comes to what can and can not be on here.

After looking through the vault for 4 and a half hours and looking over the stages and skins in the game... I have found some things to suggest! sorry if this is too much! I shouldn't have listed any which are already in the pack since I triple checked, Sorry if i did!

Again, sorry if some of these can not be used, as I am not savvy to brawl hacking. I did avoid moveset changing ones at the very least!

Marth:
Steve from minecraft

Zero Suit Samus:
Kit

Peach:

Captain Falcon:
Dry bones Falcon!!

Ganandorf:

Ozzy Osbourne

Luigi:
Biker luigi

Cactaur

Mario:
Mafia Mario

Toon Link:

Link:

Amy rose

Female Link

Ike:
Pyramid Head

Pit:
Bellus Angelus, Alteria

Female Pit

Pikachu:

Bowser:
Crystal Beetle

Ness:
Vivian

Lucario

Peach:
Leavanny

OK STAGE TIME!!!

New Skyworld

Poke Floats 2

Docter Wily's Castle

Venus Lighthouse (Golden Sun)

Casino Night Zone M

Also, we totally need to get a smash ball texture for Patts face. IT MUST BE DONE!

Welp, maybe that was too much.. oh well! im sure it made up for the lack of requests!!

Looking through the vault gave me a headache to a degree... There are not only a lot of Textures, but many of which I wasn't even sure would work in the game, I'm so glad people like you make these packs, otherwise people like me would never be able to experience these awesome things!
Thanks man. I hope people read this and solve their problem before reposting the same complaints.

As for your skins it funny because I've had a good majority of those skins in my pack before but they got removed because of some nice skins that replaced them. However there are some good ones in there, especially the stages, that I'll be sure to check out! Thanks for all the details on te extra stuff too!

You're the man.

Mother3Dude

Smash Rookie
Dang you too huh? Man I dont get this! i really dont understand it at all! I did it exactly like they told to do it. ok I downloaded the zip, OPEN THE ZIP FOLDER & drag the contents from the zip folder into my SD card. and when I was done with all those, I inserted the SD card into my wii, turned on my wii, I went to stage builder to see if it worked but nothing happened! :sadeyes:
Did you delete your stages? You have to delete or move your stages to the SD card if you want it to work.

Drinz

Smash Rookie
Thanks man. I hope people read this and solve their problem before reposting the same complaints.

As for your skins it funny because I've had a good majority of those skins in my pack before but they got removed because of some nice skins that replaced them. However there are some good ones in there, especially the stages, that I'll be sure to check out! Thanks for all the details on te extra stuff too!

You're the man.
NP, I just hope it helps somebody out! Thanks again for putting so much effort into the pack.

Edit: I also fixed a link or two, and added an updated version of the perfect chaos stage.

Last edited:

Mother3Dude

Smash Rookie
My SD Card is completely empty, but the downloading gets an error, and it tells me there is a wrong disk. It eitheir stops at Captain Falcon or Kirby. PLEASE HELP! I wanna play this again!

Last edited:

SteR ThA KiiD

Smash Cadet
NNID
SteRxThAxKiiD
Patt i figured out my problem my computer is stupid lol couldn't extract files without windows crashing but everything works great now. This is an AWESOME hack/mod i advise everyone to play this that has brawl lol great great great :D

Dan Daniels

Smash Cadet
o
Edit 3 for more usefull post! Edit 4 Fixed a few links!

Marth:
Steve from minecraft

Zero Suit Samus:
Kit

Peach:

Captain Falcon:
Dry bones Falcon!!

Ganandorf:

Ozzy Osbourne

Luigi:
Biker luigi

Cactaur

Mario:
Mafia Mario

Toon Link:

Link:

Amy rose

Female Link

Ike:
Pyramid Head

Pit:
Bellus Angelus, Alteria

Female Pit

Pikachu:

Bowser:
Crystal Beetle

Ness:
Vivian

Lucario

Peach:
Leavanny

OK STAGE TIME!!!

Edit: (More recently updated one with rain and better animation on chaos!)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=14550

New Skyworld

Poke Floats 2

Docter Wily's Castle

Venus Lighthouse (Golden Sun) EDIT!! gave correct link now
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36395

Casino Night Zone M

(((These next ones are neat but not sure if 3.0 compatible)))
Gloam Valley (Super Paper Mario)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=18037

Yamato's Arc
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24659

Phoenix Wright Court Case
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=16943

Donut Plains (Super Mario World)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=24691

Aquatic Mine (Sonic Adventure 2)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=20607

Central Highway (Maverick Hunter X)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=35574

Deku Palace (Legend of Zelda Majora's Mask)
http://forums.kc-mm.com/Gallery/BrawlView.php?Number=36447

ooh! so I guess thats why nothing happen when I tried to get the patt edition to work on my wii. like you just said I wasnt suppose to put all the 10 files from the zip file into my SD card but I gotta not put the 3 files from the zip into my SD card like changelog-10, readme and troubleshooting and songs replaced-10 but put the rest of the files into the SD card. is that correct??

Last edited:
Top Bottom