• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

NEON 7

Smash Cadet
NNID
N30N-7
3DS FC
0619-8694-9486

It's been a while. Life happened.

Anyway, I have a question. Do ya'll still use the 3.5 build or did ya'll move to the 3.6 build that's on Project Mirror?

Pidove

Smash Rookie
Wow, I'm amazed that this thread isn't dead yet. FC is 4429-8182-6411 if anyone's out there.

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
I'm down to clown. PM me pretty sure we've played b4.
GGs. Your Fox and Marth rekt me including your shiek. That last match though...haha. Shiek's up b for the win. Keep at it dude.

Going to grab food...laters

Last edited:

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
Anybody wanna play?
2110 5355 1195
You around? I'll play a few, if that's cool?

CAPS LOCKED: EVO HYPE!!1111!!!

Good luck to all Smash players during the event. All the action is on Twitch. Check it out!

Last edited:

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
yo I'm ready send me the codes and yeah pm 3.6 is the official version
You can click on my avatar for my FC. I'll be online in the next 5min to get things ready.

I'll add your FC in the mean time. Are you EC or WC?

Last edited:

Jayman112

Smash Rookie
East Coast/ West Coast...just location.
THE CONNECTION IS F*KING TRASH

I am so sorry but the lag was crazy I cannot play under those circumstances but you did body me something fierce
your really good :0

Last edited:

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
THE CONNECTION IS F*KING TRASH

I am so sorry but the lag was crazy I cannot play under those circumstances but you did body me something fierce
your really good :0
It's cool. Yeah I have to deal with the latency (lag) with the inputs which are delay on Wi-Fi. I had to adapt my playstyle other than practicing offline. You can soft press block (L/R cancel) when wavedashing, etc. compare to offline. Sometimes momentum gets in the way like shuffling, l-canceling, and accidental wavelands.

Most people play on netplay to play PM/melee which I heard has less of a hassle with connection and settings. I don't know the full details, but I just like to plug and play PM on Wi-Fi.

Their are other people here who are really good and hope you can battle them when you guys can get a match going. Hopefully they can assist you getting you tips, matchups, and guide lines in getting to that level that you want. I get wreck by people here in these threads and ask advice on how to improve, etc. It takes a lot of dedication and time, but everyone here are getting better and better everytime I battle them. Just press on and go for broke.

How do you play like that? It seems impossible is there any way that the connection could be any better
You can port forward your console, if you know how to set it up. Sometimes the servers (Wiimfi) are a hit and a miss. They regularly do maintenance once in a while and the location is important especially match making people overseas. Just having a good connection and using a LAN adapter has a few hiccups with Wi-Fi. Again you can check out Netplay (PC) on reddit or ask anyone here about it for the alternative way to play PM

Also, there is a Skype (live matchmaking) which is usually more active than these general discussion threads. Send a message to Mattchu (Capt. Falcon) or JoshisOn (Mewtwo), that I know of, in the forums and they will hopefully contact/ invite you to the group.

Last edited:

Jayman112

Smash Rookie
How do you play like that? It seems impossible is there any way that the connection could be any better

thanks for the support I really appreciate it hopefully we can play again sometime , I'll try the wiimifi servers maybe it will work :)

Last edited:
Top Bottom