• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

dawdge

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0044-3131-7304
I can't play since I'm away today but I was wondering if there were any ways to set up online tournaments on our wiis because dolphin net play lags for me.

MachuAchoo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Morgoth422416
I can't play since I'm away today but I was wondering if there were any ways to set up online tournaments on our wiis because dolphin net play lags for me.
Yeah. Dolphin crashes alot on my computer. Well I guess we could try but there are not much people replying on this thread.

I guess you could make a thread on making a project m tournament online though it would probably lag alot. And not much people play project m these days...

I was thinking of the same thing. But dont you need a license or something to host tournaments. I guess there wont be prizes then cause everyone must live far away from each other.

dawdge

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0044-3131-7304
Yeah. Dolphin crashes alot on my computer. Well I guess we could try but there are not much people replying on this thread.

I guess you could make a thread on making a project m tournament online though it would probably lag alot. And not much people play project m these days...

I was thinking of the same thing. But dont you need a license or something to host tournaments. I guess there wont be prizes then cause everyone must live far away from each other.
Yeah we would need to get more people to play PM like this but it'll be too annoying to get everyone playing at the same time. I guess if we want to play serious matches or replicate pressure we can just do normal sets and tell the rest of this group who won the set lol.

MachuAchoo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Morgoth422416
Yeah we would need to get more people to play PM like this but it'll be too annoying to get everyone playing at the same time. I guess if we want to play serious matches or replicate pressure we can just do normal sets and tell the rest of this group who won the set lol.
I guess we could lol. We would need to get a lot of people. Wanna play?

MachuAchoo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Morgoth422416
Maybe we could make a tthread for a pm tournament? Maybe a lot of people could play. : D

zied123

Smash Rookie
I've added you three guys Machu,Josh,dawge make sure to add me i wanna play here is my fc 1552-1899-8142

Goob121

Smash Cadet
NNID
Goob121
we ought to get a anthers/smash ladder for pm on wii

MachuAchoo

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Morgoth422416
for some reason my classic controller wont work...

Its called a wired fight pad and it is a gamecube controller as a classic controller. Like the wii identifies it as a classic controller. I have a wii u and all of a sudden it wont work

this is the second time this has happened. The firsst time happened after I let my friend use it one day for one match. I was there. Then it wouldnt work So I asked my friends to get me one for my bday.

One day ago I let my other friend use it, but i was not there when he used it. Then when I used it later that day it wouldnt work.

It works but when I movethe wiimote around, it disconnects. LIke it is plugged in but it lists it as a wiimote.

Just so you know I have a wii and this wired fight pad is made by Nintendo.

PLEASE HELP

Edit: Also when it disconnects I have to replug the wired fight pad into the wii mote again. Also the classic controller sometimes moves the cursor by itself even though i did not touch it...

Goob121

Smash Cadet
NNID
Goob121
It only works when I bend the wire of the classic controller a bit or if i push it really hard into the port.
I dont know what to tell you... I just use wii and gamecube controllers. For me you can't beat a gamecube controller when smashin'

Guel

Smash Journeyman
Wait... YOU ARE THE GUY WHO CREATED THIS THREAD IN THE FIRST PLACE!

So of course I'll play if you are still down for it?
Cant actually see your sig im assuming because im mobile atm. I could ask for desktop version but too lazy xD. If you could please reply with your FC thnx!

Top Bottom