• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Denjinpachi

Smash Journeyman
And maybe a Wednesday afternoon is kinda weird timing too. What with everyone preparing for Genesis 3. Even PM people are playing other games for the sake of going to G3. Maybe youll have better luck this evening.

Jesus+1

Strawhat Pirate
3DS FC
0705-3756-2752
And maybe a Wednesday afternoon is kinda weird timing too. What with everyone preparing for Genesis 3. Even PM people are playing other games for the sake of going to G3. Maybe youll have better luck this evening.
Yeah that;s very true, but I've tried for the past 3 days with no luck and back when I was active on here ~9-12 months ago I used to find people without any problem

Denjinpachi

Smash Journeyman
I could see how that would be the case back then. But now, realistically, its just worth it to play PM on dolphin if you can manage it. Even on Dolphins more delayed connections, it still functions better as whole compared to the wii netplay.

Confuture

Smash Cadet
Yeah that;s very true, but I've tried for the past 3 days with no luck and back when I was active on here ~9-12 months ago I used to find people without any problem
If you are still on we can play
Fc is 2110 5355 1195

HCRAYERT

Smash Apprentice
Jess plus 1 do you still want to play my FC is 344197550152 I will be online between 4pm to 7pm on weekdays Monday thru Friday.

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
Anyone available in the next hr or two? 1v1?

TCH I will be available today between 4pm and 7 pm.
Thanks for replying...I might not be able to play today. I may return...hopefully.

Last edited:

HCRAYERT

Smash Apprentice
My FC is 344197550152 by the way are you using the homebrew 3.6 version because that's what I am using.

HCRAYERT

Smash Apprentice
I know it will be laggy sometimes but it doesn't matter it's not that bad now can you tell me when will you be available.

HCRAYERT

Smash Apprentice
Is it possible to play project m 3.6 online between the hackless and homebrew version.

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
What's going on? Anyone available for a 1v1?
Click on avatar for details.

Last edited:

HCRAYERT

Smash Apprentice
jako man 64 I will play with you but first tell me what version of project m you are using is it homebrew,hackless is it version 3.6 and is it running on wimmifi by the way my Friend code is 344197550152 tell me when are you available.

Jako_Man_64

Smash Cadet
NNID
UltimateNinja488
3DS FC
3909-7514-1315
jako man 64 I will play with you but first tell me what version of project m you are using is it homebrew,hackless is it version 3.6 and is it running on wimmifi by the way my Friend code is 344197550152 tell me when are you available.
I'm using version 3.6 homebrew. I'll add you soon.

WhatsInAUsername

Smash Rookie
It's cool. You got an extra? Yeah desyncs are :|

Edit: Sorry for double post. Was replying to WhatsInaUsername edit posts :/

What's going on now WhatsInAUsername? You are *offline*. We going to continue later on? I guess you are fixing things.

Anyone 1v1? in the mean time if WhatsInAUsername doesn't respond later?
I'm so sorry about that man, I was panicking trying to fix it. But someone actually just gave me a real Nintendo brand GC controller, so if you ever want to play again, hmu! Or really anyone in general, I have to break this thing in.

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
Anyone down for friendies? 1v1?

I'm so sorry about that man, I was panicking trying to fix it. But someone actually just gave me a real Nintendo brand GC controller, so if you ever want to play again, hmu! Or really anyone in general, I have to break this thing in.
It's cool. Wasn't sure what was going on, it happens. You available today to play.

Oh yea, definitely. I'm ready right now, let's do this?
Cool. I'm online right now.

Last edited:

WhatsInAUsername

Smash Rookie
Anyone down for friendies? 1v1?

It's cool. Wasn't sure what was going on, it happens. You available today to play.
Oh yea, definitely. I'm ready right now, let's do this?

Give me one second, have to change my laundry

Last edited:
Top Bottom