• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

Eisen

Smash Ace
NNID
AndroidPolaris
did we desync last game cause you went for a random Dsmash across the stage and I won cause I punished it but you didn't do anything lol

Also screw anyone technical or slow against Sonic on wifi. I should not have done that bad as Lucas but it was just impossible to react with anything that got me anywhere.

Last edited:

GabPR

Smash Lord
did we desync last game cause you went for a random Dsmash and I won cause I punished it lol

Also screw anyone technical or slow against Sonic on wifi. I should not have done that bad as Lucas but it was just impossible to react with anything that got me anywhere.
Lol, i down smashed you since you did a random down tilt it said I won xD

Eisen

Smash Ace
NNID
AndroidPolaris
ggs very nice lucas.lag starting to pick up
Heh. I felt like it was starting to go away. And thanks. I'm sad I wasn't able to even execute magnet >jump magnet > DJC nair or even a consistent OOS DJC retreating fair (I got stuck in shield so much), but overall the connection was better than most people I play <_< so I can't complain too much. Nice Samus/Ike tho, we should Samus ditto more and you can teach me **** because my Samus runs on Fundamentals + a few poorly timed missile cancels. I considered maining her but she's too dang hard to play as in Neutral I feel like.

Ggs. Off to work with me... when the wifi thread is actually active :C

Top Bottom