• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Project M Online Matchmaking Thread (Wii)

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
my wii froze ggs
Alright...thought it was on my end. Really awesome Ganon Josh. I'm not sure if we did teams with diagh and tomaster a long time ago. Hope your console is alright and nothing major. I guess you are done for now and hope for future matches later on.

ThatLinkDude

Smash Journeyman
Alright...thought it was on my end. Really awesome Ganon Josh. I'm not sure if we did teams with diagh and tomaster a long time ago. Hope your console is alright and nothing major. I guess you are done for now and hope for future matches later on.
wanna play?

TCHDud3

Smash Journeyman
wanna play?
I'm down. Let me add you and I'll open a room. Give me a minute.

Im EC, I'm not sure how the connection will be. Let me know

Edit: Added your FC. Just waiting.

Click avatar for my FC

Edit2: Got to go. ThatLinkDude hope to play next time, sorry :(

Last edited:

JoshIsOn

Smash Journeyman
Thanks man. Really feeling that charizard and yeah we did do doubles a long ass time ago

Kksweet

Smash Rookie
0864 9950 3014
add im down to play for the next Few hours
i live in europe though so just be wary of that

Eisen

Smash Ace
NNID
AndroidPolaris
pretty sure its 3.6b and ya i didnt have custom stages turne d off
I'm on 3.6 full, and none of my stages are custom. You'll want to change your files if you want to play wifi, otherwise it'll just show up as us SDing on each other's screens.

HyperMelon

Smash Rookie
Anyone hovering around at this awkward time.
Meh add me anyway when you come on and we'll play sometime
:025:

Top Bottom